• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tasmanian SSBM/Brawl Thread

N30N

Smash Apprentice
Thx :)

and yeh, bottle still here, i did tell chooker to take it but he / we forgot t the end

:(

it'll get to you!

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Dam, non fuel effecient cars.
I'm sure Dungy's isn't that hot but it wouldn't be THAT bad at least.

If i get to take the Blue Corrolla we will be fine in the fuel efficeinecy department but I doubt that.
We either need Chooker's car or I need to get one.
Or both. :lick:

len1

Smash Journeyman
Zone 3 is fun we did it and Me and Ben got beaten by Mum and Dad:(

we still have the score sheets somewhere

im doing this from melbourne

Sloth

Smash Ace
There is some hot scenes on my PC right now ;)

Should I upload some individual scenes? I have the nice brief 2 second shot of D.J Cat doing a Cpt Falcon + Peach taunt combined. Me pretending to jack off. Chooker rubbing his phone on his crotch, and probably more as I look through. Adam nicely dancing for the camera.

If you guys want these, I'll get too it. I still have more footage to extract.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Video's are always good. Would appreciate some being uploaded. Would also be good if you could put the entire thing on DVD and post it to me.

I need to post more. =(

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Marche;1765391Would also be good if you could put the entire thing on DVD and post it to me. ([/QUOTE said:
Meh.
Sloth, considering others have asked for that, there is no need for it to be sent to me.
Look, the Mexican! :grin:

Short notice yes, but Munchy it would be awesome if you could come here or I go there tommorow.
Animal Crossing raffle is tommorow and Len has buggered off to Adelaide (at least not for a weekend like Chooker)
So, I don't wanna miss the raffle.
More Smash would be cute too.
And all the other fun things if you like.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well I just came home from the North.
But yeah, I was talking to N30N and he has found a location we can hold the next ssbm tournament.

Basically, there is a lan in a hall, held in hobart. And we can just run the ssbm tournament there.
N30N has been talking to the guy who organises the place, and he seems cool with it. I guess he can post more details, but yeah.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I was at Devonport.

Once Adsl is up and working again instead of being a douche, I'll upload lots.
This will probably be tomorrow. I'll get all pics converted to lower file size, and extract the fun parts of the footage I currently have. Right now, the second one I still don't have. I will try and extract that tuesday so I can finish the montage tuesday night.

The thing about the next tournament, is I *think* the date for the one in November is the 14th.
They plan to start holding the lan monthly, so if this date is bad for you guys, I guess we have to find out if/when they holding it in December.

El Sid, you have any intention of coming over to play some ssbm against me/neon/alan/kai?
Or just show up at the tournament without practice?

I assure you, playing against me will not dissapoint :)

Sloth

Smash Ace
It was just an assumption I created by basing my opinonated evidence on the fact I don't know anyone you play against. And the fact we haven't versed each other yet at all.
CPU's don't count as practice unless you refer to technical abilites, but tech skill can only reach a certain point, and cpu's don't help you develop the required mindgames it takes to win.

So that is why I stated that

N30N

Smash Apprentice
lol dw dude

bryce just means come paly smash with us sometime~ !!

do IT!

Sloth

Smash Ace
Yeah, it doesn't need to be a big thing as well.
Just come around to N30N's for a few hours and bring your controller.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. That actually works in pretty well. Caus I finish school on the 10th. I think. I dunno about Bob and all the others though. We have to try to get a date soon. For the pure fact of me applying for a few days off work. Should be all good.

chooker

Smash Rookie
well, arent we all the awesome bunch? especially you N30N... i love you.

and sloth, youd better watch out because i just cranked it up a notch and im faster with ****eloads quicker wavedashing... no more caning me either N30N!

and where in hobart is this lan place you speak of?

Sloth

Smash Ace
So Chooker, that sounds great. It means I will only 3-stock you this time? :)

I don't know where the place is El Sid, some where. Currently, I don't have the exact location, but it isn't so important without the exact date.

Nathan, he can post the exact address when he gets home from work. But it is near the aquatic centre.

No news yet marche, I am getting the last tape onto my pc while I type this. Editing will begin tonight and hopefully be finished by tomorrow. (I have tomorrow off)

Unless I get carried away with Blood+, I can see myself getting a lot put up and finished.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
i live 1A Bayley Street Glebe, Hobart 7000, ph 0400132761

so yeah just call before you come round and should all be good. :)

and chooker. prepare to die.

Sloth

Smash Ace
If your really keen El Sid, come around to N30N's this weekend and play. I want to see how you go verse everyone.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Status Report:

I think we should try and do something next weekend.
Len's shed, Munchy's place or wherever everyone wants to/can.

Off course this will only happen if people want to, so say now or miss out.
Smash to be played, hopefully some 2 vs 2 action, Animal Crossingness and probably Pokebattles for those that way inclined. :dizzy: :rolleyes:

Chooker, sorry I was not there today, I tried to ring you when I got home but no luck...meh.

Now, who of us really wants to and will be able to get to Melbourne next year for Comrades?
I will, and I know Sloth will, but I'm not speaking for anyone else, so who is joining us?

N30N

Smash Apprentice
COUNT ME IN!

seriously though.

i will never lose to anyone in tas ever again, other than bryce.

The end.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'll never lose to anyone in Tas. Unless drunk.
I hope you keep to your word N30N so you train up your tech real good.

I want to see at least 4 Tasmanians coming to the Melb tourny in Jan, so we can form a crew.

len1

Smash Journeyman
i will try i think we will all try to beat you or we will be eliminated from the tourney

Top Bottom