• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tasmanian SSBM/Brawl Thread

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
We couldnt expect Bob to have it again, thats asking to much.
Why not?
If we can't get anywhere else, then it would be done.

But yeah, as far as I'm concerned it shalst be in Hobart.
Might be cheaper to get more interstaters over that way ??? :confused:
Man that house Munchy and Chooker had in Ceston was soo good.

And, should we do anything over the holidays, just a little Smashfest in Launceston or something?
Munchy, your place?
The shed? :chuckle:
Anyone else got any ideas?

N30N

Smash Apprentice
if its only launceston and im feeling awesome, i could maybe drive there for it ~~

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Well im heading back to springfield for a while on monday, as I have work on sunday, So we could probbably do something out in the shed. Although I would need to know by sunday night so I know what crap to take home. =P

How many people gonna be there this time Bob? You, me and the purple fruit loop :psycho: (Long story) But yeah, I would have to ask pop first. Let me know what you wanna do.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
You mean Monday night/day or when?
And I don't know who/what is interested.

We could have a Movie (3DMM) Night of sorts and follow it up with whatever multiplayer stuff people want to do.
Maybe, if anyone is interested.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure what time I will be heading home on monday yet. Pop is coming in to get a few things. So it could be anytime monday.

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Marche sucks at smash like all of tassie cept Adam.....wait.
Uhh... What? Who the hell are you. And you have never seen me smash to be able to know. Unless your someone I know in disguise... Doubt it.

Also Bob, Tom said that he wants to come. We could maybe have it monday night in my shed. Thats if you wanted to. Get Len, Dino, Budgie and Monkey to come as well. Good Practice for my new char.

Glothrenite

Smash Apprentice
Well if you must know Im Shaz and I dont care if Ive seen you or not Id still win *Lloyd pose*

Marche

Smash Apprentice
Well of course you would, Your the world famous Shaz. =P

But yeah I do suck at smash... No need to rub it in. Chooker/Matt says hi you sexy peice of man meat.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
I'm wondering if we should go organize it at Channel 64 cause it won't be all Smash releated.
Just a chance to relax and play some fun games.
3DMM stuff to be done?

Should we leave it for the middle week/last weekend of the holidays or just do both anyway?
I'm going to try and do work, worst case scenario on the scallops, probably all during the week.
Off course I can take a day off for important events.
We don't have to have it at your Springfiled place, but it seems the best option, as a break from Bridport and maybe Launceston won't be easy.
But if it is, I'm willing.

Gotta have tea, organize more later.

len1

Smash Journeyman
i is avaliable for whatever whenever over the holidays and munchy i is interested and budg is too

[text deleted to john content].

and i will probably never play you so get f***ed for lack of better world

unless youre Ken there will always be someone better than you...at smash

N30N

Smash Apprentice
Len, he may well have been serious, but still no need to get so hostile T_T

i mean he has a point. :p

chooker

Smash Rookie
LEN! i never knew! just calm down boy... its ok.

And shaz ill be over there soon so hopefully we can catch up again? hope yoll be as happy as you were last time i was there!

I love you all! (not in the gay way(except for you beeky!)

Sloth

Smash Ace
haha. So much rage.

I was sitting next to Shaz when he typed that. I was like, oo Tassie thread, so he posted that for fun. Geez. lol.

Reactions are funny.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
i think my reaction was the best, as well as the most realistic. :)

Sloth

Smash Ace
Anyway in terms of Boo2 I dont mind where it is. But I don't want any further from lauceston this time.

I'd like to see it in Hobart, and with most tournaments you can never fit it in perfect for everybody.
We may be able to try and advertise somehow in Hobart, it is still the concern of where we can hold it. Then again we haven't looked.

Len.. sheik guide..what O_O. Sheik is liek the easiest character in the game to take up. The best guide available would be vids. Try and search for DSF + CJ vids of Sheik. And learn things off that. Try video.google.com and youtube.com and type those names in along with like ssbm etc.. you should get something.

Shaz and me slept in the same bed last night. You jealous chooker?

Should we plan this tournament around if Scrubs comes up, or should we do things with more style and maybe by that time we could have BoO3 running!

I don't mind when things occur.

len1

Smash Journeyman
i meant that in a sort of sacastic-non angry way...thats the problem with reading text you cant put emotion into it so its hard to tell sarcasm and such

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
WOAH, YOU GUYS....

Munchy, other people, if can do that again, like we did it would be good during the holidays.
I need to clear some things up, should have taken the chance, had all day, but meh. Exactly.

We don't have to but yeah...
The Smash was good, for those who played, and I have to go.

N30N

Smash Apprentice
Ok, me N30N have given up smash.
After Sloth suicded 3 times on purpose at 0% And then on the last life talked to chooker, I have now 4 stocked him

Therefore my smash life is over, goodbye everyone. Nice playing you all

as quoted by sloth. Of what N30N said directly.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
"disturbing yet satisfying?"

No comment.

I may be able to get to Hobart or maybe just Launceston for a night on Tuseday but by the sound if it they don't want me to go down so that idea sounds ****ed. Thats what ya get. :urg:
Would you guys want me to come down if I can?

N30N

Smash Apprentice
if you were just gonna come down for the night that would be cool (hobart). :)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Well it looks like it just won't be possible for me to get down there I would have really liked to see you guys and my Smash game needs a lift but I can't do anything about it.
So I'll just have to do scallops all day instead then.

Chooker, you still interested in that?

Sloth

Smash Ace
Thats dissapointing. I think Neon's smash skill is finally increasing. And he always thirsts for revenge. Like a monkey on steroids.

In other news, hopefully if Alan has a usb to the camera cord thingy etc.. blahblahblah, I should be getting some footage of boo finally onto my PC. Sorry for being lazy about it, and I could lay out my excuses, but I don't think any of you are overally concerned.

If I get the time to upload them, I may have several select seens done. But anything like a montage will take further time.

If I get nothing done due to me being lazy, well, just insult me heaps. I'll blow you some kisses and try the next day.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Should we try and have a mini smash meat of sorts on Friday night, possibly at Munchies?
Depends if I can borrow car, and if people are intested and all other things too, but yeah.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Your up for a lot of things baby. :)

Wel, Munchy, Tom, Chooker whatever, if you guys are up for anything tonight or tommorw night (hell even Sunday night for me) ring, email, put a messeage here and we'll see what happens.
Chooker you really need to verse Len some. Please, do it for me, cuteypoots. ;)

Now for random crap.
Falcon is my main now.
Peach is my doubles and emergency main.
Mario is my secondary.
And Yoshi and DK are my Bungs/secret weapons (may be just to annoy N30N :laugh: . But actually no thats not the real reason)

I reckon, if there is a BoO3 or if you can't get anything for a venue in Hobart I can arrange for here to be used again.
More free food and other stuff would be cute again.
But meh, lets see it in Hobart first.
K?

len1

Smash Journeyman
we need BoO2 and 3 to be here or launie or i wont be able to go

N30N

Smash Apprentice
yeah but if its in bridport or launnie i dont think i can go. and it was there last time >.>

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm with N30N.

Last time it cost us a massive amount in petrol to get there and back.

I know for next time, I'd like to travel without occuring a big expensive. Plus seeing as we've done Bridport and Lauceston, its time Hobart. Plus we have Zone 3 and Ice Skating :)

For now no plans have even been made, I know for me uni has heated up a lot, as we only have about 4 weeks left before exam period. I won't be doing any travelling or organising of the sort until my last exam finishes. Which will hopefully be early novemeber.

I am sure you can convice your parents Len. Have them talk to us if needed when the time comes. For now, I guess we will have to wait, and everyone can practice up.

Sorry about having no vids posted, I guess I didn't get to doing it. I know I will need to present something on Wednesday in class, so I am pretty much forced to do it by then now.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
we need BoO2 and 3 to be here or launie or i wont be able to go
You'll live.

And what Sloth and N30N said really.
It is their turn.

Hopefully Chooker will have his piece o-er......cool car working by that time.
Then we should be able to take 2 cars down (+Munchys) that should cover anyone important.
Maybe....just very slight chance maybe I will have my own car by then...I could drive down and not need to worry so much about heading straight back...
The thought of it is getting me rather excited.

We can still be thinking of ideas and stuff now, organizing can come laters.
Maybe try and recruite more people from the other side of the pond?

Oh and to more short term plans I think we should have semi-regular like once every 2-3 weeks Smashmeets/Fun times/Pants losing sessions.
We could switch the venue around from Munchys in 'Ceston, Munchy's Shed, Len's shed and possibly here.
All these more possibilitys that open up when you get a lisence to kill... :cool:

len1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah if its on the 7th i could co as part of my birthday and yeah i have your number i could get them to talk with u

i is getting excited

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
If I am not mistaken today it is Nathan's birthday.

So have a good one mate! :cool:

Oh and do you still have that bottle of drink from Adam?
Ya could have given it to Chooker to hand to me. But maybe he is too irresponsible. :laugh:
Or if my mind was switched on I could have got Dad to collect it when he was last in Hobart. Oh well...we'll get there.

"Last time it cost us a massive amount in petrol to get there and back."

I couldn't imagine it of having cost you guys to badly.
Maybe 50-60 bucks for the return trip and split over all of you that would have only been 15 bucks each or so. Although maybe I'm wrong...
But still the point is you've done it twice and I'm all for it being down your end this time anyway.

...what is Zone 3? :confused:

Sloth

Smash Ace
It wasn't $15 each. For the colt, to fuel up to max there and back, it was $60 for me, $30 for Ath and $20 for alan. If I remember correctly. Of course there was still some left in the tank when we got back. But I am not sure how much.

Colt is a fuel eating car.

Zone 3 is lazer gun challenge. Basically you strap on these packs, and run around shooting each other and destroying the bases. Lots of fun :)

Top Bottom