• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tarmans Sig Shop

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
SHOP IS DOWN FOR A BIT.

I'm a newbie when it comes to sigs, so don't rush me :D. I take 3 requests at a time, do sigs and avi's. Can do basic animations if needed. I am also looking for some partners :). Some of my recent work:

ss118

Smash Master
first off I love your work already =D and I can't believe I get to be your first "customer" lol

Anyway, laugh if you will, I actually want a signature with three pokemon on it: Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable. I want the name "Articanus" to be on it, and I actually trust your judgement use contrasting colors that work well together. Also somewhere I want you to put "The Original Endeavor Abuser". if it's not to much trouble anyway.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
ill get it done within the next 1-3 days. Do you have any preference on what images of them?

ss118

Smash Master
I don't have any preferences really: I'll leave it all to your artistic jurisdiction. It's be kinda cool I guess if all three were different, but meh.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
is it ok for any animations and for them to not be on the same screen at one time? Just asking because i want to be sure with what you want :D

crewster

Smash Lord
Looking for partners ehy? You want to join my Shop?
Also,, what program do you use?

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
i dont really understand your request. You say you want diddy kong on the sig i have now, but that would completely screw up the color scheme. Would u like it to be similar or did i read that wrong?

istudying

Smash Lord
Not on your signature just a signature like that.
I want Diddy kong to have a own Signature.
Just to be simpel, use the render i gave u and make a signature out of that.

Ruthless

Smash Cadet
I still need a sig, its hard for me to find a good pic so i just need a Diddy Kong sig with my name RUTHLESS on it plz.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I like the clefa, clefary, clefable :) I need to learn how to do that.

Just idea, for the DDK I would put the brown stripes on soft light, so they don't stand out as much

kr3wman

Smash Master
I'd like to request a small banner members of the

HOKUTO NO KEN FANCLUB

could put in their sig.

Render is http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-1656

The size could be something like one of dark deku's gifs, but a tad smaller would be good so that it can fit into our sigs.

Also, the text should be something like Join the HNK FC! Or just HNK FC if it doesn't fit or whatever.

:D

istudying

Smash Lord
ss118, is this good?

istudying, is this good?
Could you make the stripes white name as well and the background black.
If u don't mind i would like to sea which 1 would be nicer.
So could u also use the same one, but then make the background White and the stripes Purple name as well?
It looks really nice ;D thanks !

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
kr3wman: Wait for me to get my current requests out of the way and then ill see what i can do.
Istudying: It looks horrible those ways, i already tried incorperating the purple/light colors and they don't go with it.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
not that good. Reason why is prob because i made a newbie error and merged some layers together so i cant undo text :p

istudying

Smash Lord
The problem is that i don;t like the stripe colors and the background.
Could you edit it and make it something nice? ;D

IDK

Smash Lord
dude lol i mean... first of all the clip mask thing is stupid most of the time... and you need to learn a lot more about compo before you actually make stuff for people. your sig for istudying is 3 c4ds, a clip mask of diddy's eyes flipped, and an unblended, overused, LQ render. ss118 has no lighting, little flow, and the text is super distracting and way too far away, and everything else is just... blank. i don't want to be too harsh, but you really do need to learn a lot. try joining gfx forums like gsa or guildinn, and posting stuff in the critique topic to improve. :)

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
he asked for the clip mask, his sig he wanted simple. SS118's sig was hard because i was forced to add 3 characters, so i added an animation which automatically throws off the sig from the white of the evolution. I know im not that good, i stated it above, and ppl still posted. The more i do the better i get. So ya :D

ss118

Smash Master
tbh I think you did great, but is it abucer or abuser? I love the idea of a continuously flowing animation between the three, a great idea on your part! By the way, I didn't "force" you to do anything, I just asked and you responded with a sig way beyond my expectations! =]

If is it abuser like I think it is and you go out and fix it, is there a chance of you trying a possible more pinkish color as the background and a redder pink on the letters? Unless that looks horrible. The text would also do better being a bit bigger and possibly the pictures as well.

However, I don't want you to feel you were "forced" into anything, so I'm going to use the sig now. If you make any changes I will definately change it to your liking, but seriously great job! =D

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
srry, misuse of words. Ill edit it a bit and see how you like it :D

IDK

Smash Lord
dude, same thing in my shop, but i was at a higher level. i still needed to improve... don't just go "so ya" and be like lulz i are bettar than yew and yew sux at phewtew shopz cuz i are wins and ppl liek posteds in mai shop and stuffs. that's not my point. wasn't trying to be too mean there, but your post came off condescending.

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Hello, i would like to request a sig.

A simple compact one with pixel font in abstract royal blue with this render. (Just from the shoulders up.)

Just put the name VioX in the bottom right

Something like this

Thanks

Very nice work by the way.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
i know, and that wasnt how it meant to sound. Im basically saying there are basically no other shops open right now, i can try and get better and over time i will.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
i said after i finish other requests, dont expect me to do 5 requests a day, i don't get back to my house till around 6, have work to do, and can't stay up to late along with this isnt all i do, so its pretty hard to do all of them in 1 day :/ and thx idk.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
im just going to put my request in the line now, so i dont forget (i know you have alot to do, so i'll wait)

im looking for a falco sig, something dark and for falco to be his dark colour (being thats the colour i play as) with the name Diedara in it, that also being my game name. include any sort of electricity kind of look to it if possible :)

looking forward to hearing from you when you're able to do it, sorry to add more to your load

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
Originally Posted by buddy9246
Well, I'm in a brawl clan, and I would like to know if you could make us a banner?

Can you do it to this layout?
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Shadow_Star...7559758/1/#new

[The first post]

With the white and clear area.
I'll explain.

The white area is the area that NOTHING will be showing
The clear area in the middle is where the graphics and characters will go.
The circles at the top are also part of the graphics, so maybe put like a cool background to go through all those holes if you can.

Now then, we need a character from each game about..

SSBB: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-29816
AND
http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-27478

MKWII: http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-32537

Text: The Shadow Stars [In the middle please]
Size: [The size used in the first post of the link I gave above]
Background: Something dark and to match the background of the clan site

I know this is a big request.
But I like your sigs that you make
If you could do this banner for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

If there is any other information you need, let me know and I'll tell ya [other than my Social security number and my address ^.^]

Thanks,
Buddy9246

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Viox and Ruthless, your sigs r on the front page. Buddy, K3, and Bandit, im taking a break for a while, if u still want one afterward, then i will make them for you.

Top Bottom