• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

tampa smashfest 2 and housing for VSA tampa!!!!! 2/26/10 GIT HYPE!!!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
I personally think, in my case being I have no job or main source of income of my own $5 is a big deal.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
to me anything lower than 5 is a waste of time...seriously thats only 2 dub cheezz burgers and a mid. coke...wit some change left over....5 bucks u can get the man my ***.ga...unless ur beefy than he will spend like 10 at micky dees....like when we went to polmex place for a fest and we wnt to dennys that night got a big a.ss burger wit french fries and mashed potatos...that *** **** came out to like 13 bucks....me and aurae was like wtf?!?!.!. love ur starch huh

Veggi

Smash Champion
I've got a new member of the Melee smash scene. He was at my birthday party and he ***** at Melee. Like he was doing drill>lcancel>jcshine>wave dash>fthrow with Fox. He was pressing buttons like a madman.

I think I'll bring him to this smashfest, he's a pretty good Brawl Falco as well.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Maybe, he said he's Queen B(insert assortment of letters here)'s brother. I don't know who that is though.
Lol QueenDVS. He's the best marth in FL or w/e...so no surprise that his bro is good. Can't wait to play him now.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if that's the same guy. Although it would be cool if it was, what makes me not believe it is he said his brother lives in Tampa (or was in Tampa at the moment,) not sure.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok due to the high demand of NOOB 1, I have decided to relocate the venue as well as change the date. So those of you looking to attend VSA Tampa, please check out NOOB1, it will be a great Melee tournament, check it out

As far as VSA Tampa please read the thread again Click here to check it out so there is no confusion on schedule, door fees, and registration.

New Location:
Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Busch Gardens

3705 Spectrum Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33612
(813) 977-7066

New Date:
Saturday February 27th, 2010.

Register Here

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Is this still going on? The OC may come down and **** all of you for free if we feel up to it....

Just kidding, but seriously, Ocala is the greatest scrub region in the world. Real talk. We have 50 person melee tri-monthlies for melee. Get at us.

@ Veggi/Scidaddle, are we still doing our two $5.00 MMs?

Top Bottom