• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Marios....

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Where you at?

Seriously I see like 90 of you on the boards yet when it comes to our Monthly Smashfest no one shows? that ain't right yo.....

You'd get to play people like Redhalberd, Polmex and myself....next Tampa fest or tournament if I don't see any of you I will....probably end up doing nothing about it but I will be angry....

Just sayin'

Veggi

Smash Champion
Maybe I skimmed over them when I was looking around the regional boards. Who hosts them? The only ones I've recognized were by "Smash your MoM" or something like that.

*goes to check again*

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Maybe I skimmed over them when I was looking around the regional boards. Who hosts them? The only ones I've recognized were by "Smash your MoM" or something like that.

*goes to check again*
Smash your mom holds them almost monthly and it's like a grand total of 20-30 minutes away from Tampa

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Monk. Your so cute. I miss your **** posts. /nohomo

Besides that, I'd hit up FL if l was older and hit up FL meta-game.. though Japes doesn't feel right to me at all.. instead.. YOU SHOULD COME TO NY FOR SMASHFESTS YEAYUHZZ

Veggi

Smash Champion
I rarely see Japes as a CP in Florida, although I wish it was because that's the only stage my DK can beat good people on.

Just wondering, if I showed up at Smash your mom's smash fest, would my parents think anything strange about it at all?

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
That stage is so ********. Only ROBs, DKs and Falco's like that lop-sided excuse for a tourney legal stage.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I watched this lulzy match between this Falco and Boss (Luigi).

Most ******** match I've ever seen. People wonder why Brawl is so gay sometimes. CG -> spike? Phantasm till you land a grab? ****ing klap traps?

wow.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I rarely see Japes as a CP in Florida, although I wish it was because that's the only stage my DK can beat good people on.

Just wondering, if I showed up at Smash your mom's smash fest, would my parents think anything strange about it at all?
Japes is mostly banned due to TommyG

there really isn't anything weird about our fests...it's at sYm's apartment...and other than swearing and what not...it doesn't get out of hand....it's good clean fun

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Oh yeah, and the kicker.

After the fight:
Falco dude- Sorry I had to play so gay. You left me no choice, hahaha!

What a ****in douchebag. Seriously. Gay stage.

Veggi

Smash Champion
The Klap Trap runs on a timer, when the timer has a 7 at the end the Klap Trap is between the center and right platform. It runs on a 10 second timer, but yeah, the stage is super gay. But it gets me wins a lot, so I use it. I don't use Falco though, me playing on Japes is anything but boring.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
......hopefully one day ill get a job and be able to play to you guys and play with you guys. It seems michigan has no Mario mains what so ever. Mario FTW

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
......hopefully one day ill get a job and be able to play to you guys and play with you guys. It seems michigan has no Mario mains what so ever. Mario FTW
There's a Mario main in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, and Kentucky though. Go to one of those states, you could probably hitch a ride with the Michigan regulars. (Mabye...)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
There's a Mario main in Indiana, Ohio, and Illinois, and Kentucky though. Go to one of those states, you could probably hitch a ride with the Michigan regulars. (Mabye...)
well ill go just for smashfest just to play other people. yeah i can get a ride with them so all I have to wait for is another tourney that everyone wants to go to and chip gas money in and i will be straight.

My chances can not be that bad

UberMario

Smash Master
Of course, the one month I don't look at the tournament listings there's a tampa tournament . . . . . .

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh man i wish i could go there but.......well........i live in germany : (

@monk

you know what?? you claimed it very often but no one wants to say it : (
i'll help ya: *take a deep breath*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathlessly* hope you feel better nao^^x'DD

UberMario

Smash Master
should be looking in regional zones fool....ALT South...
You know, just because I said tournament listings doesn't automatically mean that I was talking about the Tournament Listings forum. If you noticed, I didn't capitalize it before.

Top Bottom