• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tallahasee FTW Vids: Brawl Doubles Vids to Impress Red Halberd LOL

Lizard

Smash Ace
Dude, HR you rock.

Thanks for getting these vids up.

We've been needing something from the past tourney on youtube.

Hope to see Everyone at the next Panhandle Brawlfest!

Masky

Smash Master
Were singles finals not recorded for a specific reason or was there just no room left on the tape?

Zone

Smash Champion
I didn't get any singles matches on the VCR. Sorry I had to take it early. I don't like driving on the interstate when it's pitch black and I see like 5 feet infront of my car.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I didn't get any singles matches on the VCR. Sorry I had to take it early. I don't like driving on the interstate when it's pitch black and I see like 5 feet infront of my car.
i think that it should have been the last thing recorded i remeber AWAL recording it, can you please check again, i like to watch matches of myself to learn what i fail to do and what i need to work on, please thanks...if its not there then i'll be :(

Zone

Smash Champion
i think that it should have been the last thing recorded i remeber AWAL recording it, can you please check again, i like to watch matches of myself to learn what i fail to do and what i need to work on, please thanks...if its not there then i'll be :(
I'll check again, however i'm at my parents house for a few days til after christmas. I'll check after.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol. you dont expect me to believe that. maybe them, but not me :laugh:

Top Bottom