• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talk of the Fox [Lightning93]~ Interview Thread

Introduction​

Hello my fellow Foxes, and welcome to The Fox Interview Thread. In this thread I myself will be interviewing the featured Fox player of the current discussion and he/she will have the chance to answer some of your frequently asked questions. Some of the questions will be from myself, you guys and perhaps some information the actual candidate would like to answer for. Once you register yourself for the interview process, you are guaranteed an interview at some point or another, the voting process is just to see who gets to get the interview for this week.

When the candidate for the interview is chosen, we as a community can gather some questions. Once enough questions have been gathered, we can begin the interview. Do note, that if I think some questions will enduce flaming, I will not ask them.

Requirements​

Although many of you may want your chance to be interviewed, you must note that your not guaranteed a position for an interview, on a week YOU want. It is the community who decide who shall be interviewed and when, here are the following requirements to be considered for an interview:

1. You must be a Fox main, this means that you can say you play Fox at a competitive level, you use this character the most, and last and most importantly, you have no intention of giving him up. So yeah, a lot of you are striked out on this one.
  2. You must have a form of instant messaging service. Although I have a very large majority of you added on MSN/Skype/AIM, those of you who don't have one would need to give me your contact information.
  3. Finally, you must be ACTIVE. I've seen to many cases where interviews have been arranged but the candidate has not actually shown up.

Registration​

Okay, now, to register for the interview process, you must simply post your details in this thread, with the following format:

Smash Name:
Real Name (First):
IM (If I don't have you already):

How To Vote

To vote, you simply have to post the name of person who you wish to give your vote to. You may only vote for people who have not been interviewed yet, a person may not be interviewed twice.

Current Candidate

Lightning93

Waiting List (Registered)

Smash Name: Uzima/Uzi/Uzimakisensai
Real Name (First): Isaac
IM (If I don't have you already): Hayaikawa (aim/skype)

Past Interviews

Uzima (Uzi)

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
*cough i was up next but never actually got asked the questions in the last thread after for ever of not being interview cause jenkins a ****** cough*

>.>

Well Jenkins isn't running this thread, I am. Disregard any kind of positionings there was in the last thread.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
alrighty then

Smash Name: Uzima/Uzi/Uzimakisensai
Real Name (First): Isaac
IM (If I don't have you already): Hayaikawa (aim/skype)

Zhamy

Smash Champion
You should link my old thread; it had a lot of player interviews, but it was quite a bit sillier. I don't know where I'd find it now, though.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I vote for Uzi. I always looked at him as the godfather of brawl fox. I remember when I first started playing fox and I stayed reading his guides 24/7 lol Uzi your true combo vids were epic

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
4Biddin you should add your name to the registry, and get interviewed by these guys. You might be able to tell them something they don't know.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Sounds interesting, can't wait to read up on all the interviews, I'm not really active on the boards so I won't really bother applying.

EDIT: Uzi indirectly teaches me so much :O

I would like to have more then 3 people voting tbh, seeing as we average around 10 of us.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
uzi

good questions are backseat to funny questions *wishes he understood half any of the in-jokes around here*

Okay the candidate for the first interview is Uzi.

PM your questions for Uzi everybody.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if zhamy is busy I can do it.
either way I think its a much better idea to post questions in this thread.

No dude. If you post in this thread, he'll be able to plan his answers in advance. The reason the Samus boards one was such a success was due to candidates having the think it up on the spot.

PM your questions to ME, then I'll gather them all up and send them to Uzi. You all know what the questions your sending are so talking amongst yourselves OFF this topic.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh ok, sorry man my bad

its always the ****ing new guy that ruins everything huh?
cool.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I think when we introduce Uzi and write up about who he is, we should mention that he's the #1 furry of Alaska.

When I get more questions.

(Yours are the only ones that have actually been sent).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm assuming my questions that you took down were added to your list
cause otherwise I forgot them lol

Kuares

Pizza
Rizk18
hussein
wrrizk007@aim.com
please consider me to be interviewed so i can be recognized,im a really good fox if people gave me a chance and watched me,u can ask MI ppl if u like:) thanks
All right, but first we have to finish the interview that is first in queue.

You can do help out by sending a PM to KJ with questions for our current interviewee. After that's done there will be a vote for the next interview and if there's enough people want you interviewed then they'll vote in your favour ;)

Top Bottom