• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Talk of the Fox [Lightning93]~ Interview Thread

Rizk18

Smash Lord
All right, but first we have to finish the interview that is first in queue.

You can do help out by sending a PM to KJ with questions for our current interviewee. After that's done there will be a vote for the next interview and if there's enough people want you interviewed then they'll vote in your favour ;)
Awesome thanks.

There isn't any hype because literally nobody is even bothering to send me any questions.

"You should try new methods then just plain rejecting them." - The words of a wise man.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Efficiency is measured in the amount of work output.

I won't be rejecting this method at all, it's close-minded and causes irrational problems and is a rather douche move to do so. In fact I really appreciate you trying to utilize different ways of making this a more effective thread.

However, it still seems there is still a lack of that work output, and whether it's something ineffective with the machine, or the users of the machine, I'm just trying to determine.

Anyways, seriously guys, let's start asking questions!

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
come on guys >.<;;

seriously its the second time im being "interviewed" and i still havent been interviewed.

specially after the last thread where i had to wait like 50 times >.>

*twitches*

Yeah, quite a few actually. I'll give it another day or so and then send the questions to Uzi.

Okay I have enough questions, I will be sending them to Uzi this afternoon. Thanks for your questions everybody.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
KillerJawz said:
Here are most of the questions from the fellow Foxes, please answer them as detailed as possible.

Questions

• Rizk18
  • What was the hardest thing to learn while maining fox?
  • Are you developing anymore true combos with fox or do you think they all been discovered?

Lightning93
  • I hear you make fox tails, what do I have to do to get one, and how much are you going to discount?
  • I hear you model for Playgirl, can we have pictures?
  • Why Alaska?
  • What motivates you to keep playing smash in a very smash-scarce area?
  • What do you want to do when you grow up, say... 65?
  • Pants off, or shirt off?
  • Fried chicken, or really red meat? (This is interesting because I think he's a vegetarian.)
  • Have you ever loved somebody... do you love... me ?
  • Why do you want this interview so bad?
  • What is something really interesting you've recently learned?
  • What are you afraid of?
  • Why women or men?
  • Why babies?
  • Why animals?
  • Anthropomorphism, your thoughts please.

Kuares
  • What made you main Fox?
  • What's your favorite thing about Fox?
  • How did you get into the tournament scene?
  • What's your best placing in a tournament?
  • What do you do other than Smash?
  • If you doubles, who's do partner with and how your teamwork?
  • Do you have any tips on how to beat Diddy Kong?
  • Would you rather face Pikachu or Sheik?
  • Fox x Falco, Fox x Wolf, or Fox x Marth?
  • If Fox wasn't a fox, what would Fox be?
  • What's the first thing you do in the morning?
  • Weirdest situation that you've been in/caused?

Please answer these ASAP ^___^.

only 3 people asked questions o.o??

damn..

oh wells, here goes.

Rizk18
1. hmmm, patients, totally. You run in and fight you get *****, you HAVE to wait, HAVE to be patient, HAVE to learn to camp when need be, for feels fast and speedy, and to an extent he is, but you HAVE TO LEARN to slow down when need be.
2. currently, no, I’ve pretty much hit the max of the true combos, and even then most of those arnt completely true…

lightning93
1. yup, gotta to pay me moneys, like $250 cash moneys, and maybe 10 bucks for a good friend discount : P
2. I’d like to know how you found that out o.o
does that mean you subscribe?
3. It’s in the middle of no where, yet still America, theres hundreds of miles of nothing but wilderness, and since im going to school to be a wildlife biologist it only makes sence.
4. It’s my favorite game, a perfect fighting game, the advanced techs arnt in any manual, or anything, its all just their for you to find, all the combos, everything, its all extreamly fluid and evolving.
5. Be still playing smash bros with friends, while on some wilderness research expedition in some cabin somewhere, lol not sure.
6. hmm, for a woman, I’d say shirt off. As for me launging about pants off, but boxers on, much easier to stay cool : P
7. hm, back when I ate meat, I’d have to say fried chicken, for sure.
8. loved someone, yes, love you, always. ;3
9. cause I waited for like ever in the old thread and finaly got my chance and all you buttnuts didn’t finalise the interview >.<;!
10. hmmmm, i'm learning a ton of really random things in college, like why mountains leave weather shadows and such.
11. needles and man made heights o.o;;;;;
12. both, at the same time and covered in sweet and sour sauce
13. very soft, not yet hardened by lifes troubles
14. gotta have something wild
15. *refrains from writing a 3 page article on the subject* hell, its picking and choosing the best of both worlds, true inteligant design so to speak.

kuares
1. always have and always will in the future. But as to why, I gotta say its due to me playing starfox 64 for endless hours before smash bros came out, that’s what really did it for me.
2. speedy twitchy lasery comboey awesomeness all around, matches who I am as a person perfectly
3. lolls tournament scene x3 dude, I’ve been to ONE legit tourney and that was the one M@V ran over a year ago in PA, I’d love to get TRULY into the tourney scene but I just don’t have the chances or the money to be able to pull it off.
4. 13th I believe in M@V’s tourney out of like 40 people, idk exactly, I might be horribly off >.>;;;
5. other than smash.. I play me a mean game of pokemon puzzle league, lol as well as soul caliber. But I don’t consider myself really good at those games, now as for non video gaming things. I do make the prosthetic tails light mentioned for the furry community, makes me good bank ^.^ plus I play the didgeridoo and a few other exotic instuments, and am constantly making some crazy thing like nerf sniper rifles from scratch.
6. I personally love fighting in doubles, I did a doubles match in a melee tournament I ran up here and had a blast, love the doubles mentality. I did do some all is brawl ladders matches with light as my team though, double foxes all the way round. As for team work, give me an opening and I will wreck them for it.
7. I sadly don’t have much to any diddy kong expereance and could only give hear say information. But for advice learn to use his bananas against him, fox is **** with them.
8. x.x hmmm, shiek since I feel I can still do stuff, if I get myself chain grabbed by a pika at zero its pretty much a garunte im rage quit and punch the pika player in the face >.>
9. my pic to fight of the three? I’d say fox v marth, I play marth a lot my self so I know what they are gonna do to me and I feel fighting marth makes you pklay a lot better ala metaknight fighting but not nearly as ********.
10. prolly a ____, since he could still ______ _____ as well as _____
11. grunt loudly as I had only like 3 hours of sleep and have to wake up at 6:30 and walk to the bus in -20/-30 degree weather and stand outside for like 10 minutes so I don’t miss it with the sun showing no signs of rising x.x
12. oh, I got one, so I invited a female friend of mine to visit for a while (she has a boyfriend she loves btw) she is also a furry so shes always cudling with anyone and sleeping in their beds if possible (we do that kinda thing, the sleeping, not the “sleeping” <.< >.>) so were cudling in my bed late at night and she starts making advances on me, and I gotta roll the highest difficulty check will save of my life to not sleep with her right now, I manage to pass it and keep anything from happening (she gets frisky damn fast and cant keep ahold of her self) when I stop her she thanks me greatly from keeping her from ruining her loving relationship and we fall asleep beside each other closer friends than we were before.
that weird enough >.>? cause I got some others that wont be as SFW lol

also you F**** needed to step it up, only three people asked me things,
BOoooooo

We gave it two extentions already tbh, we can come back to Uzi's at a later date, but for now I'd like to try your method Light with the next candidate. So yeah, start voting for who you want to see next.

I'm still sticking with you Light. You were the first Fox I had ever heard of, so I really want to know more about you ^_^.

Zephil

Smash Ace
Same here, you are the oldest member here and you are Xiivi's son for god sake!

Be patient NAKAT, I am sure you will be the next one but imo we should interview now Light

Top Bottom