• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAKE THAT! Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney smashes the prosecution!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have some sort of weird feeling that F5 will be someone from a company heavily supportive or associated with Nintendo.

Because yes, as of now the DLC companies all share that detail (SEGA/Atlus, Square Enix, Microsoft/Rare quite recently and SNK as Fly and Temporal said).

That's mostly why I feel positive about picks such as Wright or Layton.
This could also apply to Sora since Disney and Nintendo are also associates.

Arctiq

Smash Journeyman
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Fadel, please.... Don't give me hope.

Last edited:

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
i think we're at the point where smash fans are just looking at any stupid little detail and seeing it as proof that a certain character is FP5

if the Smash DLC Reveals weren't done in such a cryptic way we wouldn't have the fans acting like a bunch of conspiracy theorists with tin-foil hats

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
i think we're at the point where smash fans are just looking at any stupid little detail and seeing it as proof that a certain character is FP5

if the Smash DLC Reveals weren't done in such a cryptic way we wouldn't have the fans acting like a bunch of conspiracy theorists with tin-foil hats
Lol true but I guess that's where the fun comes in( though it can go too far and taken too seriously)

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
Lol true but I guess that's where the fun comes in( though it can go too far and taken too seriously)
i started a poll about this on another site and 19-0 people voted that it's the players fault for all of this...that we should be ashamed of these tin foil hat theories and guesses

that it's unfair to really blame nintendo and sakurai for the way this has been handled

Flyboy

Smash Hero

bro we've been doing this for every picture as a joke. it's all for laughs my dude please take your self importance outta here

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
bro we've been doing this for every picture as a joke. it's all for laughs my dude please take your self importance outta here
I'm not talking about here specifically I'm talking about the smash community in general

wasn't taking pot shots at anyone here

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
my thing is sooner or later players will find themselves lost in the sea of fan theories when the wait for The Next Character becomes too much to handle

i wish this wasn't the case but for whatever reason Smash Brothers is a game that enjoys teasing it's fans with radio silence and watching the chaos ensue

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
Could it be? Are the stars aligning?
Is the day I've waited fifteen long years for finally coming to fruition?

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
If FP5 is Shantae(lol Yeah Right)Or Phoenix Wright that'll be cool....but at this point I'm expecting something really random

Last edited:

Krankees

Smash Ace
Time for me to go all in on Phoenix and save dealing with the possibility of massive disappointment for later.

Last edited:

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
If I am forced to wake up at 8 a.m. tomorrow to watch the character be revealed, I better not be disappointed.

A combination of the post- vacation depression of me coming back home from visiting my girlfriend and a lack of sleep at 8 a.m won't turn out well for me if it's not a character I like lmao

Last edited:

Krankees

Smash Ace
Welp this is it. I don't really know how our chances are looking anymore but I'm going to keep hoping for FP5. Here's to hoping.

Last edited:

TheYungLink

Smash Lord
Before we find out who FP5 is in a few hours, iKiwed posted another work of art:

As an Ace Attorney fan and an EarthBound fan (especially Mother 3), I loved loved LOVED this one. Easily one of their best works yet.

The final boss was as horrifying as anything in the EarthBound series, too, though in a comedic way this time.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I think I'm going to add Lloyd and Heihachi to my predictions, alongside Dante and Travis.

Also, 3 hours remain.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The brown background from artifact theory combined with that rumour about the character being tied to Nintendo but not directly is starting to make me think Professor Layton is getting announced today.

I guess that's my final prediction.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Welp Style Switch seems to be coming to DMC3 switch edition. This will probably be the January 16th that the DMC twitter was talking about.

huh, I thought this was revealed already, was expecting at least something like no weapon limit next.

Dukemon102

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8185-5597-2987
10 minutes left. Courtoom lounge music is playing on my head now.

Top Bottom