• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Alright, so I decided to take a quick look in the Sonic Lost World (Wii U) community. Right away, I see this:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHincbNb8Q

So I think to myself, "That's pretty childish, but he's probably only 10."
But then, when I click on his profile...
"My name is Mark and I'm 21"

Really?!?
And looking at his other posts, too. His handwritten posts... Well... To be perfectly honest, the drawings are really bad and the handwriting is often hard to read. Either he's lying about his age, or... I don't even know.
But what would you gain from lying about your age on Miiverse anyway?

Ferblantier

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so I decided to take a quick look in the Sonic Lost World (Wii U) community. Right away, I see this:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHincbNb8Q

So I think to myself, "That's pretty childish, but he's probably only 10."
But then, when I click on his profile...
"My name is Mark and I'm 21"

Really?!?
And looking at his other posts, too. His handwritten posts... Well... To be perfectly honest, the drawings are really bad and the handwriting is often hard to read. Either he's lying about his age, or... I don't even know.
But what would you gain from lying about your age on Miiverse anyway?
Rule of thumb: everyone who's Mii wears a hat is incredibly childish.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think that post may be referencing The Bard, since he was known for drawing Isabelle alot.
The guy who thought it was necessary to create Miiverse after Dark, yes?

I've seen a lot of other....unusual, drawings of Isabelle on Miiverse from other people. It's probably referring to those kinds of people in general but I wouldn't be surprised if it was directed more towards The Bard than anyone else.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I actually looked up to see if Bluegrass grass was real.
Its not even blue...
Well, it was the only thing I could think of that a stereotypical role player would say. Blue grass is indeed real, not just a bad recolor.
(That really was me who said that. :p)

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
So I decided to mess with that "MARK" guy from my last post a little bit last night. I didn't insult him or anything, but...

"Mr. Kawaii Rainbow Sparkles!"

Yeah... I'm sorry. Kind of. :p

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
OK, I know I said I wouldn't share a certain someone's posts... But I found one that is pretty... Well, it speaks for itself.
image.jpg

It's so unsettling on so many levels.

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
OK, I know I said I wouldn't share a certain someone's posts... But I found one that is pretty... Well, it speaks for itself.

It's so unsettling on so many levels.
Oh, how i wish to post on his stupidity. But sadly, he's blocked me from posting.

Remind me when he's banned so i can laugh in his face on the Youtube community, OK?

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I think he's gotten the memo to stop. He's probably terrified of the admins. I know I would be if I had a catalog of questionable things and the ice below me was thin.

It's kind of funny, though. The Miiverse code of conduct makes it clear as day that eyes beyond Miiverse can see posts. Morale of the story: don't post things you'll regret or be embarrassed of. It makes you wonder if some people do think about what they post.
Like this:

Oh, and I found this. You guys might like this.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The lame pun Valentine's Day cards are already starting to appear.
image.jpg

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
Well, a quick little update regarding that "MARK" guy.
He saw my comment today, and...

He followed me.

But then again, I wasn't quite sure what to expect for his reaction to my silly little drawing, anyway.

And on the subject of imposters, it is kinda sad to see these people getting all of these yeahs that they don't even deserve. It seems like they try to become popular on Miiverse by pretending to be someone else, and that really bothers me. Especially when they actually manage to succeed, fooling and tricking countless people into thinking that they really are a famous Youtuber...

Top Bottom