• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Mariotehplumber is still a thing? Huh.
But you guys do realize he's a troll correct? You're giving him exactly what he wants.
Yeah, I know he's a troll. No one is seriously that insane to buy so many figures of someone you hate.
But, I still want to show him that picture because I'm pretty sure he does actually hate Rosalina. :p

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Mariotehplumber is still a thing? Huh.
But you guys do realize he's a troll correct? You're giving him exactly what he wants.
This guy isn't a troll. He doesn't even come close. He's a fool who's trying to ruin everyone's life by buying amiibos. All he's doing is trying to be a jerk and nothing more. His plan isn't even fully thought out enough for him to be classified a troll!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This guy isn't a troll. He doesn't even come close. He's a fool who's trying to ruin everyone's life by buying amiibos. All he's doing is trying to be a jerk and nothing more. His plan isn't even fully thought out enough for him to be classified a troll!
First of all, I can't say he's "ruining everyone's life". It's not like Nintendo can't make more, and even then it's not like there will be rioting in the streets because God forbid a figurine of one character isn't there.

Second, he's had a long history of doing these kinds of things. This isn't new for the guy. Granted this is the first time I've seen one of his escapades in the news, but it was bound to happen eventually I guess.

So yes, I'm still calling him a troll. He's only doing this because he wants to get a reaction out of people. And by the looks of it, he's done that tenfold.

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
I tried debating with him.He claimed that he's been a collector for 15 years and that he's sold things for good amounts of money.I asked him to show proof that he's been a collector or seller through some way, but he just starts saying that I'm not worth his time and tries to block me.And besides, he kept repeating this nonsense about being a ''genius'' and that he ''knows'' about this stuff more than anyone and that he will guaranteed, get back all his wasted money.Then next thing you know he says that he's keeping all of them, then starts babbling out nonsense about being a ''genius'' again.This guy is not just a troll, he's completely insane to actually go out of his way to buy so many amiibos for some purpose that he keeps changing each time someone asks him.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I tried debating with him.He claimed that he's been a collector for 15 years and that he's sold things for good amounts of money.I asked him to show proof that he's been a collector or seller through some way, but he just starts saying that I'm not worth his time and tries to block me.And besides, he kept repeating this nonsense about being a ''genius'' and that he ''knows'' about this stuff more than anyone and that he will guaranteed, get back all his wasted money.Then next thing you know he says that he's keeping all of them, then starts babbling out nonsense about being a ''genius'' again.This guy is not just a troll, he's completely insane to actually go out of his way to buy so many amiibos for some purpose that he keeps changing each time someone asks him.
So he has a different excuse for buying a boatload of Amiibos this time? Or is he still going on about how Rosalina, Palutena, and (somehow) Lucina are intended for the......... Weirder fans?

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet
So he has a different excuse for buying a boatload of Amiibos this time? Or is he still going on about how Rosalina, Palutena, and (somehow) Lucina are intended for the......... Weirder fans?
He keeps changing his excuses.He started talking about how Rosalina is a poison to the Mario franchise and hentai stuff and blah blah blah, but then when I confronted him about it, he started talking about how he was gonna make a fortune off of them.Then he changed his reason to being a genius, if you can even call that a reason.I swear that this guy is so confusing to properly comprehend.__.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
The new update will show you users who have similar tastes to yours. I can only imagine the possibilities. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean sure, maybe I wanted to use that Activity Feed for people I follow, but who wants convenience in this day and age?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I don't know what's worse. The fact that this exists, or the fact that effort was put into it. Either way it depresses me.

Also:

I mean, look at this. I want to commend the guy for his artwork, but the way he uses it sickens me.
In case the thread goes kaput.
As a friend of mine says, "deranged and talented are a bad mix". They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, and these definitely speak for themselves...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So there's a rumor going around that a live-action The Legend of Zelda series is coming to Netflix.

And yet (but unsurprisingly), countless people in the The Legend of Zelda are saying it's 100% confirmed without solid proof.

Pretty sad I must say (I personally don't believe in this rumor is real)

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I don't know what's worse. The fact that this exists, or the fact that effort was put into it. Either way it depresses me.

Also:

I mean, look at this. I want to commend the guy for his artwork, but the way he uses it sickens me.
In case the thread goes kaput.
The moral of the story? Don't introduce inflationists to P Balloons.
Or Dig Dug.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
There's certainly some deranged things hidden in the darkest depths of Miiverse. Makes you wonder...

That Majin Buu Guy got banned. Guess there's no mercy if all you post is weird role play. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I don't think I've ever seen satire like that on Miiverse. Gotta hand it to that guy for his creativity!

The comments playing along are pure gold. :p

Top Bottom