• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
According to her account description, Greninja's her waifu basically. Even still, I feel her posts in general are not nearly as bad as Rudy's.

Edit: To clarify her pics have more artistic value than Rudy's and are not purely for the sake of the fetish. Case in point:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACXVHhhMA2uTA
I find that rather endearing, actually.
I mean come on, she's just snuggling with her favorite character. So far it looks innocent.

...then again, i don't know how far she is (or will be) taking the whole waifu (or in this case, "husbando") thing.

Edit: I find all those RP comments below her snuggling pic actually more confusing and weird. (not her fault)

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I find that rather endearing, actually.
I mean come on, she's just snuggling with her favorite character. So far it looks innocent.

...then again, i don't know how far she is (or will be) taking the whole waifu (or in this case, "husbando") thing.

Edit: I find all those RP comments below her snuggling pic actually more confusing and weird. (not her fault)
I've actually known about her posts since a while before they were posted here (in fact, I think I linked to one of her posts on here as well) and she actually DID have some screenshots that were much more suggestive. I reported those, and they were removed by the admins fairly shortly afterwards.

So, yeah. Just to clear things up, this is not the worst she's posted, and she actually did have some screenshots that came fairly close to Rudy's in terms of how disturbing they were.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's kind of hard to dethrone the weirdness of making Bubbles your centerpiece. :p But I'm sure there's someone on Miiverse that can do it.

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well... When the quality of the "art" is good, it explains itself. When it's bad, it's fun to determine just what the image is supposed to be. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Such a crisis at hand.

I wonder if the engineers behind Miiverse ever thought that users would post these kind of things?
If you ask me, it seems to be one of those cases where it was a neat idea to begin with (An official Nintendo forum, who wouldn't want that?), but ended up the joke it is now.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I bet they didn't even think about people doing those bizarre role plays. And don't get me started on some artwork that calls Miiverse home. :p

Makes you wonder what would happen if the YouTube community ever shut down. Complete pandemonium, I'm sure.

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mariotehplumber is still a thing? Huh.
But you guys do realize he's a troll correct? You're giving him exactly what he wants.

Top Bottom