• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Poorly drawn.

420 keks.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiaJOaCeA
...I.... I don't even think my input will be needed for this post.
dumb teenagers and their terrible grammar.

Sounds like RuneScape. :p
Nah, I prefer girls with a little chill to them.

Arceus, do I love wordplay.

There is no appropriate response to this. At least none that I can come up with.

I really hope THOT isn't an acronym for what I think it is. And no, what I'm thinking of is not dirty. No, it's worse...

Edit: Oh thank Arceus that it's just another word for a female with an active sex life.

IDGAF.

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Well... A certain someone has returned. Hopefully he knows the ice is very thin.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHidyxoP2g

Now, time to place your bets when he gets banned again. :p
I give him 2 weeks.

And it looks like he's blocked me from commenting on his posts. I can't wait to see him get banned and just post on the YouTube community "WHEN DO YOU EVER LEARN RUDY? KEEP YOUR FETISHES TO YOURSELF! HOW! HARD! IS! IT!".

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well, regardless, I won't be sharing his posts here anymore. I doubt he'll post anything more that warrants it; he knows the admins aren't playing around with him. One slip might break the thin ice.

Besides, I find Timothy's drama funnier. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Dumb Miiverse posts are kind of like Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, the ride never ends. :p

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Wouldn't her... interest in Greninja be considered bestiality? Kind of like Rudy's interest in Bubbles would be... Well, you know. :p

I could understand Link, Marth, Ike, or Shulk. But why Greninja?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I checked out some of her other posts. She's actually a pretty good artist. She's done some good selfie drawings of a few other characters, mainly the females of the cast such as Rosalina.

But a good portion of her Greninja pics are just.....ugh...

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I checked out some of her other posts. She's actually a pretty good artist. She's done some good selfie drawings of a few other characters, mainly the females of the cast such as Rosalina.

But a good portion of her Greninja pics are just.....ugh...
Unless this turns into a "Princess and The Frog" scenario, I can't really say that this deserves my approval.

Although, to be fair, ninjas are quite awesome.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Looks like my posts have gotten popular with the Fire Emblem role play crowd.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
The smash bros.community on Miiverse was like the trolls gathering place. :ohwell:
Once you look at it you can't look away again. I'm just glad they are not here on SmashBoards.:awesome:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
The smash bros.community on Miiverse was like the trolls gathering place. :ohwell:
Once you look at it you can't look away again. I'm just glad they are not here on SmashBoards.:awesome:
****yousakurai. Just ****yousakurai is all i need to say to prove the trolls are not bound to there.

[I don't have the buals to say the full name of the troll. All you need is to look at his one post.]

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
****yousakurai. Just ****yousakurai is all i need to say to prove the trolls are not bound to there.

[I don't have the buals to say the full name of the troll. All you need is to look at his one post.]
That doesn't mean I said that there arn't trolls here too. I'm saying Miiverse has way more trolls on there than here. Trolls are everywhere anyways. My rule of thumb is just to stay away from them if possible. I joined here expecting that there would couple of trolls here and there.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I love it when people rage against the admins. It's quite amusing. :p Bonus points if the person raging is clearly guilty.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Wow I didn't know Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive!:drflip:
:sadsheep: If only he could help these poor little miiverse kids...
( Sarcasm, Sarcasm, ahhmmm. )

LF2K

Floor Diver
Nintendo should start a salt company, because their admins sure do make a lot of it.:smirk:

Top Bottom