• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I found this in the Tomodachi Life community.

Also, The Bard has finally returned to Miiverse. Looks like we might be able to find a few funny MAD posts. :smirk:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh lord, The Bard came back again? I better have my brain bleach prepared....

Also, found another Greninja picture, from the same girl who did that one drawing I shared here a while back.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKE9ZuQE9Q

I'm afraid I do not.

I'm sorry but....I don't find anything endearing about a ridiculously long tongue being wrapped around someone's arm as a form of affection. I personally think Greninja is awesome and the tongue as a scarf doesn't bother me....but the way it's used in the circumstance in this picture just disturbs me....

While I still don't really understand why she has a fetish for Greninja of all things....she's still at least a pretty talented artist, and her art in general isn't there just to be fetish art, either. For example I've seen her draw quite a few portraits of the females of the cast, and they're all excellent, well polished and detailed, among a few other things. It's all on her profile's activity section.

Last edited:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
The Bard did love Isabelle so much. I have to admit he does have a lot of dedication to a small site that was never really important. The only post I yeahed from him was one with "Poohcina" and "Chiristopher Robin".

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
I was actually asked to knock some sense into a couple on Miiverse that just got married by someone.
It was deleted before i could reach it, so i can't share the leak.
I've been upgraded to Master Miiverse Lawyer. FEAR ME.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Why dont people understand Sakurai is NEVER on the actual community?

LF2K

Floor Diver
I think the Bard's just a troll. He's obviously doing (or did) those drawings just for attention.

Found something I'm trying to decypher. Is it... a female Noseferatu trying to drain blood from a tiny dude?
image.jpg

LF2K

Floor Diver
People need to learn that Sonic's a special case. Shadow would spoil that special spot Sonic got. But that's just my opinion.

I loved the people who always requested their fan characters, Sonic recolor or not. Characters that had zero chance were hilarious too. Who could forget the gem?

It'd be a cold day in Hell if some of these people got their wish granted.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622

You may now vomit.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiu4lbBvQ
Replace Ness with me. Those are my tears of sad/ness/. Btw love the comment on there.

This thread was basically that until the character roster was known. :p
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiu4Zo0bA Well I found this that is a cowinky dink.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAAADVHitysgNmw Somebodys response to MarioThePlumer

Last edited:

ChaosOmega

Smash Rookie
read all 190 pages of this thread,
Kill me,
Some thoughts on the posts,
1.I swear i know a website for that rudy fellow that he can get his obsession out of his system,
2.The posts on miiverse make me really worried about Humanity in general.
3. I had to put a picture on Miiverse stating
"Attention: Patches are DLC. DLC=Downloadable Content"
I hope the idiots who think nintendo never does DLC sees that,

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
read all 190 pages of this thread,
Kill me,
Some thoughts on the posts,
1.I swear i know a website for that rudy fellow that he can get his obsession out of his system,
2.The posts on miiverse make me really worried about Humanity in general.
3. I had to put a picture on Miiverse stating
"Attention: Patches are DLC. DLC=Downloadable Content"
I hope the idiots who think nintendo never does DLC sees that,
What a fun 190 pages! Don't forget to pick up that brain bleach. I already fry my from reading 30 pages.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I must commend you on that feat. 190 pages of Miiverse hilarity in one go is quite something. :p

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
So I ventured into the Wii Fit U community.
For the most part, it was basically what I expected. Madness.
But nothing... Absolutely NOTHING...
Prepared me for this:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/dragonfatz/posts

Basically, a majority of his posts are (poorly-drawn) pictures of fat versions of Smash Bros. characters, or comments on how they're "too fat" for Smash.

All I can say is this: WHY?

D

Deleted member

I was wondering, what happened to the Wii Fit U community?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Prepared me for this:

Basically, a majority of his posts are (poorly-drawn) pictures of fat versions of Smash Bros. characters, or comments on how they're "too fat" for Smash.

This guy's got some problems he really needs to sort out away from us. But his problem is at least a bit more tame compared to the other people that draw those pictures (Remember Majin Buu, that RPer guy?)

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet

LF2K

Floor Diver
Prepared me for this:

I won't lie, I laughed. The crudely drawn images are probably more entertaining than the "good" stuff. :p

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Cyberspace makes these strange things come to life, Miiverse is sadly no exception.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think the Bard's just a troll. He's obviously doing (or did) those drawings just for attention.

Found something I'm trying to decypher. Is it... a female Noseferatu trying to drain blood from a tiny dude?
View attachment 39066
That's obviously a giantess vore image you are looking at. But to find THAT on Miiverse is disturbing.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I know... But the woman looks a bit like Noseferatu. I think that's supposed to be a tongue, but it looks a vampire fang. I doubt the artist even knows who Noseferatu even is. :p

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Just saw a post that probably would get me in trouble if I shared it here. But only because it just happens to look naughty...:smirk:

Top Bottom