• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
I guess, but by the end of the day, you realize how stupid people are sometimes.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Apparently it's muscle week on Miiverse, I wonder how many of them actually work out...

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Shoutout to all those Pacman supporters! I'm showing my support aswell:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Klonoa in Smash. If any Bandai Namco character does get in, I'd hope it's him. He needs more...exposure. Seriously, he stays out of the spotlight any longer and he'll be as pale as Luigi in no time.

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against Luigi. In fact, he's one of my favorite Mario characters. I used him only for the sake of comparison.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
He clearly wants Lucas. :ness:

Do people really still doubt that Ness (or any major veteran for that matter) will return? XD
in a nutshell, yes
though you have to remember, these same people practically delude themselves into thinking that Jigglypuff will get cut because they think she's a terrible fighter

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can I have a heart attack? I'm having a heart attack. Good byee...

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
in a nutshell, yes
though you have to remember, these same people practically delude themselves into thinking that Jigglypuff will get cut because they think she's a terrible fighter

Jigglypuff is bad though. Come on, her down-b just puts her to sleep, and she dies if her shield breaks. Geez, next you'll be suggesting that people use Fox's down-b as an attack instead of to reflect projectiles...

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Jigglypuff is bad though. Come on, her down-b just puts her to sleep, and she dies if her shield breaks. Geez, next you'll be suggesting that people use Fox's down-b as an attack instead of to reflect projectiles...
I know you're joking, but it's ASTONISHING how many times I've actually seen people use those as legitimate "arguments".

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlWPMGd_A
これらは本当に私を困らせるような投稿は、私が意味する、どのように他の人々が可能と考えるものの文字を知っていることになっている?私はさておき悟空から、意味...

translation (according to Google Translate):
posts like these really annoy me, I mean, how are you supposed to know what characters other people consider possible? I mean, aside from Goku...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlWPc86dw
dude, watch yo' language

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlWPMGd_A
これらは本当に私を困らせるような投稿は、私が意味する、どのように他の人々が可能と考えるものの文字を知っていることになっている?私はさておき悟空から、意味...

translation (according to Google Translate):
posts like these really annoy me, I mean, how are you supposed to know what characters other people consider possible? I mean, aside from Goku...

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlWPc86dw
dude, watch yo' language
Last post was deleted by Admin, what did it say?

Coonce

Smash Apprentice
I know you're joking, but it's ASTONISHING how many times I've actually seen people use those as legitimate "arguments".

This reminds me of when I played Project M at a convention. A group of kids (between 10 and 12ish) were playing some FFA matches, and I asked if I could join in. I picked Jiggs and was going to go easy on them until they said that she was the worst character in the game. So I proceeded to 4 stock them and get all 12 kills. Even after several battles like that, they still said she was the worst.

I think ultimately that is why I like Jigglypuff. The fact that people don't like to lose to her.

Booster

Smash Lord
I don't have a picture, but APPARENTLY if you say "Project M" or "PM" you get banned on Miiverse instantly for "Criminal Activity" Nintendo is so butthurt XD

Top Bottom