• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
So...Sakurai making a game he os the head developer of his way makes him a jerk? And when did he hint at Ridley being anything more than a stage boss? And why would I report you? That's what immature kids like you do.
He hinted Ridley. Not deconfirmed. He hinted he was deconfirmed. But didn't outright say it. And I dunno, rubbing that he's not playable in the fans face is abit rude. You could go without doing that. But he isn't rude.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I didn't know the Miiverse Smashbros community doubled as Twitter.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlv-QqM2w
I don't see why these people are mad that they get banned. If there were an age limit on Miiverse that would be the best thing ever. 18+ baby. The M in Miiverse should stand for mature.

This idea would take a turn for the worst if it was implemented.

Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
Hahaha. Why are you so offended by people that want Ridley in the game? Its really easy to not care what people think. No one wants this thread to become a Ridley thread. If you look at the title it says "Take a break from debate"

Please don't continue this discussion on this thread.
I'm not offended that people want him playable. I'm offended that people want him playable AFTER HE HAS ALREADY BEEN DECONFIRMED!

I've been debating because ZoroarkKing and the other Ridley fanboys in denial are still debating about Ridley when it is way too painfully obvious what role he will be playing. I mean, come on! Meta-Ridley? King Kihunter? I lose more brain cells reading a single comment on this site saying Ridley still has a chance than I lose from every Miiverse post in this thread combined! Can you jackasses just man up and admit you were wrong? I can't wait for E3 so Sakurai can deconfirm Ridley and we can be done with it. And ZoroarkKing, yes, it will be fun when your fanbou wet dream is crushed.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I like this one because it comes with a complete lack of awareness that every single character in the Smash Bros. series, except for Diddy Kong, is of Japanese origin.
i think some of these people seem to think Nintendo is american or something so all characters are too lol.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
"Mega Man"? Why him?
He has zero chance of getting in Smash. Being third party already kills his chances, but he's owned by Capcom. And they don't even note his existence. Why would you think they'd put him in Smash of all things if they cut him in MvC?
In other news how about that Rockman? He's really proven himself to be a valuable addition to the roster.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-5-26_22-30-59.png

I don't get this.
What's with Miiverse and their obsession with the name "Wesley"?!
This is the fourth or fifth guy to have it!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just want to point out that this music firs so well this thread while reading:
So awkward.

Also, I posted a drawing of my sig and expected to have stupid comments but I surprisingly got 5 yeahs and a positive comment. Not much but not what I expected.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I had some Miiverse posts I was going to show so you guys could make fun of how foolish and ignorant they were like usual.

Then I realized they were mine.

*keels over and cries into hands*

SonicMario

Smash Master
well i guess he can go back to sega in away by just buying sonic games and that's it since that's basically all they make these days themselves.
Yeah, but the newest Sonic games until after Sonic Boom are Nintendo exclusive :V Unless he plans on either playing Sonic games only on non-nintendo consoles. Or he LITERALLY goes back to Sega by only playing the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, etc.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Yeah, but the newest Sonic games until after Sonic Boom are Nintendo exclusive :V Unless he plans on either playing Sonic games only on non-nintendo consoles. Or he LITERALLY goes back to Sega by only playing the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast, Game Gear, etc.
Yup lol I guess he could go back to the dreamcast etc he ain't gonna get many new game though :p

Last edited:

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnzIBOVvw

I wish that every post didn't make me face palm but....:facepalm: I always go back for more.
Why would you face palm? It's a legitimately funny joke. Unless you think the joke is just that bad or do you think this person was trying to make a legitimate statement? I think it's really funny.

Many miiverse posts are extremely misinformed and face palm worthy sure. Though I feel like some people look for any post that is seemingly stupid to feel superior one way or another. In doing so many here completely miss the extremely obvious joke.

You laugh at the the mayonnaise post, but I bet that guy laughs harder at you.

I mean come on, the Fat Albert joke fell through but I'd like to see a show of hands who believes this guy is dead serious about Fat Albert.

At the same time I am just a dumb jock, maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Why would you face palm? It's a legitimately funny joke. Unless you think the joke is just that bad or do you think this person was trying to make a legitimate statement? I think it's really funny.

Many miiverse posts are extremely misinformed and face palm worthy sure. Though I feel like some people look for any post that is seemingly stupid to feel superior one way or another. In doing so many here completely miss the extremely obvious joke.

You laugh at the the mayonnaise post, but I bet that guy laughs harder at you.

I mean come on, the Fat Albert joke fell through but I'd like to see a show of hands who believes this guy is dead serious about Fat Albert.

At the same time I am just a dumb jock, maybe I'm missing something.
I'm not taking it seriously. Yeah I know what Spongebob is. What does that post have to do with Smashbros? Its posts like those that completely ruin Miiverse. Even the account isn't trying to be real. Miiverse shouldn't have devolved into Nintendo-twitter like it has. I really don't get why you're defending juvenile things like this. Regardless of whether a post is funny or not it doesn't justify its existence on Mii-verse. Some of the posts on Miiverse are funny but its within the right context.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-5-27_15-12-32.png

Yeah, sure. Whatever buddy.
And our next newcomer is a frog ninja. Cause that makes sense.

There are no words more true than these my friend...

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I'm not taking it seriously. Yeah I know what Spongebob is. What does that post have to do with Smashbros? Its posts like those that completely ruin Miiverse. Even the account isn't trying to be real. Miiverse shouldn't have devolved into Nintendo-twitter like it has. I really don't get why you're defending juvenile things like this. Regardless of whether a post is funny or not it doesn't justify its existence on Mii-verse. Some of the posts on Miiverse are funny but its within the right context.
I don't know, you're reaction to the post and being fairly annoyed with the fact that Miiverse is full of these posts tells me it's serious enough for you to take it to heart.

I'm only defending it because your post treats this commenter like he's got some mental disability.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I don't know, you're reaction to the post and being fairly annoyed with the fact that Miiverse is full of these posts tells me it's serious enough for you to take it to heart.

I'm only defending it because your post treats this commenter like he's got some mental disability.
Ok. Whatever. I guess you'll interpret what I say however you like.

This really isn't a good place to talk about my how my face-palm was offensive. Feel free to pm me though.

When I made my original post I was referencing the Smash bros community in Miiverse (if thats any better lol). I wasn't trying to make a point about the one guy. Though the facepalm was intended for that post lol.

Sorry if my post offended you/ MileyCyrus. I still think posts like those ruin Miiverse though :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom