• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 14988
...I swear I've seen him before...
He's the Powerpuff Girls guy. I think. That's what I remember, anyway. He was known for spamming the same requests over and over... like, the only thing that wasn't horrid was the fact he didn't ask for characters from Anime/Manga(who are undoubtbly barred from getting in the game. Any other media is up int he air, but video game originated characters are the most likely, obviously).

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
He's the Powerpuff Girls guy. I think. That's what I remember, anyway. He was known for spamming the same requests over and over... like, the only thing that wasn't horrid was the fact he didn't ask for characters from Anime/Manga(who are undoubtbly barred from getting in the game. Any other media is up int he air, but video game originated characters are the most likely, obviously).
The Power Puff guy was Mario. He spammed Goku and Shadow.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Power Puff guy was Mario. He spammed Goku and Shadow.
Ohhhh, that guy. I remember that. -_-

Far more annoying, imo. One because of an Anime character, the other because of a character from a 3rd party franchise already repped. That said, I will outright say that the only reason I wouldn't mind Shadow is if Nintendo bought Sonic Team, but that's it. I'd prefer other franchises shown off from Sega. Remember Shining Force? :awesome:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Actually, the Powerpuff Girls guy is Wesley (KirbyandPikachu6 is his Miiverse ID) and his account is still active. Apparently he still posts PPG comments on PotD posts.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
If you're wondering, this is the poor Luma that Brickbuild mercilessly insulted. :[

Huh, honestly I find Rosalina more disturbing than Luma here, this is the result of what'd happen if all the power ups these characters are taking were legit drugs

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Admins are stupid though. I know first hand.
They were probably driven insane by the people on Miiverse.
Well, to be fair. When you're supposed to moderate 10 year olds and trolls every single day, you're bound to have a few brain cells lost.

Top Bottom