• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
Screenshot_2014-05-24-17-58-42-1.png

Technically not a Miiverse post, but this was in the Nintendo Facebook page comments. Can anyone decipher it?

Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Porky finally opened his eyes. He only had two things on his mind: Why Ridley had jailed him, and who else was here? Then, he met with Amy Rose, who was crying. He muttered the words: "Gotta go fast". With a heavily wounded Porky Minch laying next to Ridley, Amy Rose, in a desperate attempt to escape Norfair and save her love, hit Ridley with her hammer. She grabbed the Pigmask general, running. Amy opened her eyes. She was in a hospital. She was bitten by Ridley as she hit him with her hammer, and she was just now healing. Porky was sitting right next to there with a smug expression. Porky's smug expression faded into sorrow as he noticed the bite again. He went back into his mech. "I'm gonna get Rid-" he was interrupted by Amy Rose's small, but cute smile. "I suppose I can stay." Later that night, Porky was sleeping on a bench as Amy was resting in the hospital bed. Suddenly, about 25 doctors came in and investigated the bite. "I hate dragons." Our lovers (Pokey and Amy) said. The bite from Ridley was finally healed. As Amy got into a wheelchair to get back home, Porky got out of the mech and pulled out a ring. Meanwhile, Shadow was running until he came upon something (or someone) beautiful. It couldn't be- it was- GENDERBENT SONIC! No, it was Princess Daisy! He blushed. Shadow grabbed his love, Daisy, and ran to see Amy and if she was alright- only to see Porky there. He was an old friend of Porky's, but at the same time, he realized the ring. He gasped. Porky wanted to talk to Amy alone, but more and more Starmen and Hedgehogs came up. Elise came up, holding Sonic's hand. Porky got embarresed and threw the ring back into his pocket. Porky got tired of being surrounded by people-and aliens and hedgehogs, oh my!- and he screamed words we love today: "YOU HAVE NO SWAG, NOW LEAVE... I don't mean it." Amy gasped. "Bad boy! teehee" The Pigmasks, Starmen, Hedgehogs, and others left. It was only between Porky and Amy, but Amy already had a ring that said... Not "husband n wife"; "BFFS"... Porky felt his heart crash to the ground. Amy was smiling, not noticing Porky's tears. "It's a best friend ring!" Amy barked. Porky didn't respond. "Err, Porkykins..." Porky got into the mech. He showed off his wedding ring. "I-I have a different o-one..." He stuttered. It was shining in the light with gold as the friendship ring felt soulless with pink sparkles. Porky used a machine to look into the future. "M-My child?!" He saw a small Hedgehog named Drake. He was Black, red, green. Amy was playing Candy Crush on her phone. "AMY!" Porky screamed. Meanwhile, Shadow and Daisy where dating at Pizza Hut, but then Silver came across... No... It can't be... KRYSTAL! He felt bl00d in his nose. Silver looked deeply into Krystal's eyes. "Oh... Hi, Silver..." Krystal said, blushing. "HAI HAWTIE" A random Space Pirate said. "Shut up, I wanna talk to Silvie..." She said. "AWW YEAH" Silver said. Shadow and Daisy were trying to kiss, but kept failing in the diner while Silver and Krystal were flirting in a cheap way. Suddenly, Porky and Amy bursted into the Pizza Hut. "WE ARE GETTIN' MERRIED!" Daisy and Shadow hugged, kissed, and kissed again several times, not paying attention to Porky and Amy. "Congrats!" Silver said, with Krystal texting Fox telling him about her new love. Shadow, Daisy and Krystal looked at Porky's machine. "Oh, sorry guys..." Porky said. "It's alright." Shadow said. "It's awesome!" At home, Shadow was organizing his... Uhh... Collection of Rosalina "love fanart". "The wedding is tomorrow, right?" He was talking to Amy on the phone. "Yes." The next day Daisy woke up. Her hair was all over the place. Shadow woke up, perfectly fine. Silver woke up, with messy quills. Krystal woke up, looking at her fur. They all wondered about Porky. Porky woke up. "TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!" The scream woke up Amy, who was next door. Amy stood up all night, looking at tips for how to tell a fat guy you love him. Porky, Amy, Shrek, Daisy, Shadow, Silver, Sonic, Elise, and many others came to the wedding. "Now, here comes the bride." Volbeat said, but then he noticed a dark purple winged draconic figure above. Ridley swooped down and hit his head on Shadows spikes. He flew off into space. Amy came down a red carpet with flowers and a dress. Volbeat looked over Porky in a tuxedo and Amy in a dress. "Let's begin" Porky Minch and Amy Rose finally kissed and drove home. It was beautiful. Nothing in life mattered anymore but love... Their fates twisted. THE END.
My IQ was dropping as I copy and pasted that.
Level Down!

That Sucks!
Ness's IQ went down by 200!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Miiverse used to be such a great place in late 2012 and early 2013.

Now, I don't bother.

I get Friend Requests from weirdos asking to Wii U Chat with me for "fun". Kids flirting with each other. Crap posts. And incessant spam that has now crippled Miiverse with restrictions.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlv6hE1rQ
yes, let's add a character that is currently owned by one of Nintendo's biggest competitors, as a matter of fact, let's throw in a CoD soldier! Final Smash: 360 no scope, it kills all of the n00bs on the stage and makes you win instantly!:troll:

obvious sarcasm
Indeed. Two interesting facts, though; At one time, he wasn't owned by Microsoft, just Bungie. The other is that they planned on not just a GBA Halo, but a DS Halo as well. That's right, he actually could've had a ghost of a chance if it weren't for two key factors.(the bigger factor is the lack of a released Nintendo appearance, but the Microsoft bit obviously is an issue. I'd say less of an issue if money speaks enough.)

...A third factor is probably making a moveset that is cartoony enough. :p

To note, one of our members made a real neat moveset for Master Chief, like, one that would fit somewhat well into Smash. I think the fact at one time, if things aligned right, he'd have been a potential newcomer is... very weird.(btw, CoD soldier has more of a chance anyway. He has a Nintendo appearance and Sakurai adds generic characters anyway. Remember Villager and Pokemon Trainer? Yeahhhhh.)

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Indeed. Two interesting facts, though; At one time, he wasn't owned by Microsoft, just Bungie. The other is that they planned on not just a GBA Halo, but a DS Halo as well. That's right, he actually could've had a ghost of a chance if it weren't for two key factors.(the bigger factor is the lack of a released Nintendo appearance, but the Microsoft bit obviously is an issue. I'd say less of an issue if money speaks enough.)

...A third factor is probably making a moveset that is cartoony enough. :p

To note, one of our members made a real neat moveset for Master Chief, like, one that would fit somewhat well into Smash. I think the fact at one time, if things aligned right, he'd have been a potential newcomer is... very weird.(btw, CoD soldier has more of a chance anyway. He has a Nintendo appearance and Sakurai adds generic characters anyway. Remember Villager and Pokemon Trainer? Yeahhhhh.)
true, Conker was once a Nintendo character, up until Rareware was unfortunately bought by Microsoft
I mainly said a CoD soldier to reference that awful Miiverse post that was shown on one of Shokio's videos *shudders*

D

Deleted member

I'm not him, I'm just able to agree with him because I'm not blinded by fanboyism.
I love how people think Sakurai is that obnoxious, I mean, I think that if he teased Waluigi for an AT, Waluigi fans would be so happy

D

Deleted member

And...that has what to do with my post?
Everyone that isn't "blinded by fanboyism" can understand that the shadow isn't a deconfrmation, I don't even know why you quoted my post from 1-2 months ago

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Everyone that isn't "blinded by fanboyism" can understand that the shadow isn't a deconfrmation, I don't even know why you quoted my post from 1-2 months ago
Because hinting at Ridley while explaining that "there may be other characters who appear as stage bosses" is totally not deconfirming him. As for quoting an old post, I wanted to see if, in the last couple of months, you had manned up and just admitted to yourself that Ridley won't be playable, which obviously you haven't. I can't wait until Ridley gets officially deconfirmed so I can rub it in your face. I wish I had read more of your posts before joining so I would've known what this thread truly was about. You people can stop omitting "and fanboy about Ridley while in denial about his deconfirmation" from the thread title now.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Because hinting at Ridley while explaining that "there may be other characters who appear as stage bosses" is totally not deconfirming him. As for quoting an old post, I wanted to see if, in the last couple of months, you had manned up and just admitted to yourself that Ridley won't be playable, which obviously you haven't. I can't wait until Ridley gets officially deconfirmed so I can rub it in your face. I wish I had read more of your posts before joining so I would've known what this thread truly was about. You people can stop omitting "and fanboy about Ridley while in denial about his deconfirmation" from the thread title now.
Sakurai knows Ridley's fanbase is big. Hinting at it and revealing he's a boss is rubbing it in and being a jerk. Which because he's working so hard on this game he isn't.
Also, saying you want to rub it in makes you an arrogant jerk, and now I'm gonna get a warning for that. You can report, I don't give a ****.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, back on topic
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlv9QZtEQ
Omg! This was just as hard to predict as WFT!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Stop... Nobody ever really wants to talk about Ridley unless they want to start something. Lets not derail the thread anymore...

Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Sakurai knows Ridley's fanbase is big. Hinting at it and revealing he's a boss is rubbing it in and being a jerk. Which because he's working so hard on this game he isn't.
Also, saying you want to rub it in makes you an arrogant jerk, and now I'm gonna get a warning for that. You can report, I don't give a ****.
So...Sakurai making a game he os the head developer of his way makes him a jerk? And when did he hint at Ridley being anything more than a stage boss? And why would I report you? That's what immature kids like you do.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So...Sakurai making a game he os the head developer of his way makes him a jerk? And when did he hint at Ridley being anything more than a stage boss? And why would I report you? That's what immature kids like you do.
Hahaha. Why are you so offended by people that want Ridley in the game? Its really easy to not care what people think. No one wants this thread to become a Ridley thread. If you look at the title it says "Take a break from debate"

Please don't continue this discussion on this thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Yep, that's look's like a dog all right...

...Mewtwo? You all right?
You seem to be a bit...off...

Also:
upload_2014-5-25_17-47-54.png

Top Bottom