• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Just gonna let these sink in.
No caption. I think they speak for themselves.

Also:
upload_2014-5-19_22-8-50.png

Well, it's not the worst idea for a fanfic...

Edit: I found this.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlU0p2MoA
Now, it's a link for a reason. As it's not the post in question that's worth talking about, but rather the comments.
...Is it sad that somehow the troll comes out more reasonable than the combatant?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Think of this way; Nintendo doesn't ever bother to make it clear themselves that Mario and Peach like each other. The rpg's were not written by them either. It's one of their side companies. Fanfiction is our only chance at seeing it.(rule 34 aside)

...Which is quite sad. :urg:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Think of this way; Nintendo doesn't ever bother to make it clear themselves that Mario and Peach like each other. The rpg's were not written by them either. It's one of their side companies. Fanfiction is our only chance at seeing it.(rule 34 aside)

i think one of the official Nintendo sites once said Peach was Mario girlfriend and Rosalina called peach his special someone probably the best we have gotten. I haven't played many of the rpgs do they show they like each other in those?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i think one of the official Nintendo sites once said Peach was Mario girlfriend and Rosalina called peach his special someone probably the best we have gotten. I haven't played many of the rpgs do they show they like each other in those?
They allude to it in Super Paper Mario with Luvbi. But for the most part, it's not much better. Bowser clearly likes Peach in the rpg's(namely the Paper Mario one). And I think in Super Mario RPG that was noted early on?(Bowser x Peach, I mean)

I just wish the non-rpg's would somewhat note it as is. Super Mario Sunshine barely comes close. I mean, outside of the Toads, Mario and Peach went together. Of course her useless Guards would be there. I think it was officially a vacation, although it wasn't much of one, heh. It's very clear Bowser likes Peach among all the games, less so for Mario and Peach. I find that kind of funny.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
They allude to it in Super Paper Mario with Luvbi. But for the most part, it's not much better. Bowser clearly likes Peach in the rpg's(namely the Paper Mario one). And I think in Super Mario RPG that was noted early on?(Bowser x Peach, I mean)

I just wish the non-rpg's would somewhat note it as is. Super Mario Sunshine barely comes close. I mean, outside of the Toads, Mario and Peach went together. Of course her useless Guards would be there. I think it was officially a vacation, although it wasn't much of one, heh. It's very clear Bowser likes Peach among all the games, less so for Mario and Peach. I find that kind of funny.
True i have heard the whole bowser liking Peach things. Maybe Nintendo has to a wedding video just make Mario and Peach get married and end it there and say there u go there is the relationship lol. At the moment the closet we get in the main games are after u save her like the kisses or i believe in one game they ballroom dance etc. But they will never meat mario 3 when she laughs at u after saving her.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
True i have heard the whole bowser liking Peach things. Maybe Nintendo has to a wedding video just make Mario and Peach get married and end it there and say there u go there is the relationship lol. At the moment the closet we get in the main games are after u save her like the kisses or i believe in one game they ballroom dance etc. But they will never meat mario 3 when she laughs at u after saving her.
I don't remember any ballroom dancing. I know he gets a kiss on his nose at the end of Super Mario 64.

I think the comics might've implied they liked each other.

...It's sad that Link gets more clear "they like him" stuff thrown at him than Mario. Albeit, Link is a bishonen sometimes, where this often happens, but eh.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I don't remember any ballroom dancing. I know he gets a kiss on his nose at the end of Super Mario 64.

I think the comics might've implied they liked each other.

...It's sad that Link gets more clear "they like him" stuff thrown at him than Mario. Albeit, Link is a bishonen sometimes, where this often happens, but eh.
The new super mario games seem to be good at showing them as a couple type in the one on wii they are holding hands when u save her, In 3d land her and mario apparently ballroom dance, In NSMB2 she like bows before him. I found this article that expains all of peaches kidnappings in the main games http://www.officialnintendomagazine...-the-12-kidnappings-of-princess-peach/?page=1

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The new super mario games seem to be good at showing them as a couple type in the one on wii they are holding hands when u save her, In 3d land her and mario apparently ballroom dance, In NSMB2 she like bows before him. I found this article that expains all of peaches kidnappings in the main games http://www.officialnintendomagazine...-the-12-kidnappings-of-princess-peach/?page=1
Ah, thanks.

...Now if you could find the article that shows the Miiverse poster named Hydro saying something, it'd be most appreciated. That's my Miiverse name, and me being quoted(in a different country no less!) is kind of neat.

JediLink

Smash Ace
You know, there is this minigame of sorts in Paper Mario: TTYD where you can formulate a question about Mario using inbuilt phrases, and the correct answer to "Who is Mario's favourite person?" (or something like that) is "Princess Peach".

So as far as I'm concerned, Peach x Mario is pretty canon.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-5-20_14-14-38.png

No no no! It's all wrong!
It's Chris that's in love with Sonic! Not the other way around!
Sheesh, people always get it mixed up...

Last edited:

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290

Whoa.

Also, going through Miiverse posts, it seems that the SSB community is ridiculously unfriendly. They insult anyone who wants, say, Shadow, and continue to spout "Shadow is such a stupid character and shouldn't ever be in Smash. Now, I know he doesn't have much of a chance of being playable, but why does everyone have to be so unkind about it, especially towards younger kids? People have even called some kids idiots, for crying out loud. It's saddening, really.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Whoa.

Also, going through Miiverse posts, it seems that the SSB community is ridiculously unfriendly. They insult anyone who wants, say, Shadow, and continue to spout "Shadow is such a stupid character and shouldn't ever be in Smash. Now, I know he doesn't have much of a chance of being playable, but why does everyone have to be so unkind about it, especially towards younger kids? People have even called some kids idiots, for crying out loud. It's saddening, really.
To be fair, the majority of Miiverse users do consist of kids and trolls (and trolling kids). It's to be expected.

itsameluigi1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
luigitime1290
Sure, it's a tad harsh. But there's nothing we can do about it.
It's their issue, not yours.
That's true, but I always feel obligated to jump to some kid's defense. Of course, with popular artists you can't do that, since ONE remark they dislike will get you blocked, and then they'll lie about how evil you were, yadda yadda yadda.

It has happened to me before, but the user decided she was wrong to block me and forgave me for my "negativity on all her posts" (even though I commented on only one of her posts).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqF9OV2ejQ
....this post..... this post has taken my soul.... and crushed it! crushed it!
I find it funnier of how pathetic their reasons are, notably.

Steve being a skin matters? That's all Pokemon Trainer is. He's just a "your Player Character" using Red's skin for his appearance. He literally has nothing in common with Red's actual character. None of the same goals, same accomplishments. Villager is literally a skin too. There is no "main style" of the character. It's nothing but various costumes for a character with no official personality(maybe the movie aside?) It's ultimately the same thing in character choice. Likewise, Minecraft's lack of Nintendo appearances is a legitimate point(the rest really aren't). Although I could see a silly movie with the Steve character too.

Honestly, I wish he could lock the post so all of it would end. Everybody there is being ridiculous.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
I find it funnier of how pathetic their reasons are, notably.

Steve being a skin matters? That's all Pokemon Trainer is. He's just a "your Player Character" using Red's skin for his appearance. He literally has nothing in common with Red's actual character. None of the same goals, same accomplishments. Villager is literally a skin too. There is no "main style" of the character. It's nothing but various costumes for a character with no official personality(maybe the movie aside?) It's ultimately the same thing in character choice. Likewise, Minecraft's lack of Nintendo appearances is a legitimate point(the rest really aren't). Although I could see a silly movie with the Steve character too.

Honestly, I wish he could lock the post so all of it would end. Everybody there is being ridiculous.
it's times like these where I wish I had the power to turn people into pillars of salt, for more reasons than one

and nobody will get the reference :troll:

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED

Not counting the RPGs, we've seen them holding hands, sit next to each other, Mario get a kiss from her, and those cake get-togethers are basically dates.

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
Also after they hold hands they also take a balloon ride together.
Don't forget the lovely ring Mario placed upon Peach's incredibly polygonific finger.

I know it's not canon I just totally wanted to make that joke

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally! Someone points out that Sakurai doesn't read commen-

.....Nevermind, clearly this guy DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this could just be an ironic joke, but eh, on Miiverse it can be hard to tell at times.

That is much good grammar in rightly there.

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I don't care if anyone on miiverse(or here, or anyone else) wants an unlikely character. I wanted Knuckles and Baby Mario+Baby Luigi for the next game after I first played through Brawl, I know how it feels.

I think it's just all the...entitlement you see on there. Like, every aspect of the game has to be designed for them. Like Smash is some kind of personal fangame for them.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
I figured out how to set a pic as a banner (which is what he meant) I thought I could do it on my comp but you need to do it on a game system... I set this one as my favorite though because I like it better.

Then he used guilt trip https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAADMUKlvdjIxjg and it was super effective...
Lol that's just DJR, i know him due to the fact that he's pretty much been constantly commenting on some of my posts on Miiverse.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Its stuff like this that makes me thankful we got a "for glory" mode and not a mode filled with fan fiction, goku, sonic characters, and.. Will smith, apparently.

Its a miracle sakurai doesnt put all of us on his ignore list, i imagine we wants to shoot himself every time he reads the comments.

Scratch that, he cant read english. Thats probably for the best..

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver

Looks like someone hasn't made it past 2002 in their video game history lessons.

Top Bottom