• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
upload_2014-6-2_20-1-11.png

Well here's your first problem.
You're asking a bunch of ten year olds this.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
I remember how controversial this one was, to be fair though Wii U did cost Nintendo alot of money, whether you like Wii U or not you know it to be true
https://twitter.com/BadMiiversePost/status/414519345528573952/photo/1

I forgot to mention, there is love for poop on Miiverse too but not as much as pee
https://twitter.com/SlntProtagonist/status/414133239708528640/photo/1

I was agreeing with this guy's post, but then he brought up that stupid **** about Mario Kart
https://twitter.com/socialanimeguy/status/413730116037275649/photo/1

Last edited:

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Post 2 is irrelevant because Sakurai has always thought that transformations counted as their own characters, sharing a slot or not. Even Pokemon Trainer counted as three characters. And honestly, why would two characters with no gameplay connection share a slot?
Let me answer that question with a question: Wouldn't it be kind of, oh I don't know, lazy to take a character already in the game, replace one of its moves, and give it its own character slot instead of giving the series a completely new rep to take that slot? It doesn't make sense. Why give a character a separate slot when there's already a way to choose which character to play as when they share a slot? That's all I'm saying. It would be pointless, and a waste of a completely good character slot. I mean, what if Toon Zelda and Tetra got confirmed? Would the Zelda series take up seven character slots then? You see where I'm going with this?

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Let me answer that question with a question: Wouldn't it be kind of, oh I don't know, lazy to take a character already in the game, replace one of its moves, and give it its own character slot instead of giving the series a completely new rep to take that slot? It doesn't make sense. Why give a character a separate slot when there's already a way to choose which character to play as when they share a slot? That's all I'm saying. It would be pointless, and a waste of a completely good character slot. I mean, what if Toon Zelda and Tetra got confirmed? Would the Zelda series take up seven character slots then? You see where I'm going with this?
Since Sakurai never saw representation as slots, there'd be nothing in the slot anyway. Zelda has five characters in Brawl, Pokemon has six, and Metroid has two. If a character takes a slot or not means nothing to Sakurai, just that if they're a character, they're taking up representation.

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
man...this thread. What has Miiverse become :facepalm:

EDIT: Also I found this on there:

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I can't even follow what goes on in that place anymore... not that you could ever follow it clearly but it seems to have gotten worse.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
This thread is one of the reasons I've lost faith in humanity. I've never been on Miiverse, but people can be so...unbelievable. The kids who post silly things I sort of understand, but the adults? lol

Apollo181

Smash Cadet
Since Sakurai never saw representation as slots, there'd be nothing in the slot anyway. Zelda has five characters in Brawl, Pokemon has six, and Metroid has two. If a character takes a slot or not means nothing to Sakurai, just that if they're a character, they're taking up representation.
So then why would he bother with more slots than are necessary if it doesn't matter whether or not a character has a slot as long as they are in the game to represent the series?

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
So then why would he bother with more slots than are necessary if it doesn't matter whether or not a character has a slot as long as they are in the game to represent the series?
Why wouldn't he separate two characters that now have no gameplay in common? If he really wanted to 'save' slots, he'd put all the characters into one slot that says characters on it. There's almost no reason to 'save' slots.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well a new Miiverse update has begun. Now there's only a 2 minute wait (rather than 3) for another post and now you have a 400 character limit for posting (and some other stuff).

I like both of these but also means more bad content faster. So it's a blessing and a curse.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
There's also 2 other new Miiverse updates, you can now see what posts the users you follow and those that are in your friend list have yeahed in the activity feed, and the Notification screen now display up to 50 notfications instead of 20.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
There's also 2 other new Miiverse updates, you can now see what posts the users you follow and those that are in your friend list have yeahed in the activity feed, and the Notification screen now display up to 50 notfications instead of 20.
Oooooh that sounds terrible. My Activity Feed is now going to be swamped with millions of junk posts I likely won't care for/rage over across Miiverse amongst the glorious pieces of info I want to see displayed in a convenient format. The Activity Feed is great because it isn't just one user, but all your favorites in one. I can see this being great for spread content such as artwork. But unless there's an option to toggle it off or a different view of the Activity Feed being toggled to Yeahs by Friends and Followers, then that would be great.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Oooooh that sounds terrible. My Activity Feed is now going to be swamped with millions of junk posts I likely won't care for/rage over across Miiverse amongst the glorious pieces of info I want to see displayed in a convenient format. The Activity Feed is great because it isn't just one user, but all your favorites in one. I can see this being great for spread content such as artwork. But unless there's an option to toggle it off or a different view of the Activity Feed being toggled to Yeahs by Friends and Followers, then that would be great.
It's not that bad actually, you'll only see their most recent yeah with a little option next to it to see their other yeahs. But i still think it's pretty pointless.

Top Bottom