• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Khao

Smash Lord
Why do people keep saying this? The only thing Freddie and Fred Flinstone shared were their special moves, their A moves are completely different!
I don't know, they sure do look different, but Fred still feels like you're playing a freaking 70's rockstar. Plus, some of his moves still look exactly the same, you can't just say Fred Flintstone's forward smash is not Don't Stop Me Now.

I'd get it if they were part of the same franchise or something, but all they have in common is their first name, and rocks. Fred Flintstone just deserves better.

Last edited:

viridi

Smash Cadet
NNID
nessearthbound
I don't know, they sure do look different, but Fred still feels like you're playing a freaking 70's rockstar. Plus, some of his moves still look exactly the same, you can't just say Fred Flintstone's forward smash is not Don't Stop Me Now.

I'd get it if they were part of the same franchise or something, but all they have in common is their first name, and rocks. Fred Flintstone just deserves better.
Don't worry, Freddie will probably be cut due to being third party, then fred won't be a clone

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
Please, Freddie Mercury was only a semi-clone at worst. George Jetson shared more moves with Flintstone than Falco does with Fox. He's the most uninspired clone in the series and I'm glad he was cut in SSBB4.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
Oh god, I just realized that miiverse will flip out if Yoshi isn't revealed. That would mean more content for this thread tho.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If I had a dime for every "Where's Yoshi??" today, I 'd be filthy rich.
Replace "dime" with dollar and "Where's Yoshi" with a Goku request; better income.
Besides, Everyone knows Yoshi's coming back, being part of the original 12... I won't feel sorry for those who don't believe that though.

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
There are people actually hoping for a "real" pic of the day with no direct in sight. Ohohohohoho

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
There are people actually hoping for a "real" pic of the day with no direct in sight. Ohohohohoho
lol in all serious pic of the day wise we have had a good couple of weeks with a lot of good info no new characters but still.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I find it depressing that they think we're entitled to a character.
We can't have our cake and eat it too. We have to complain about wanting the other cake.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I'll gladly take new details over something old. Yoshi's been in these games for 15 years now. :p

Top Bottom