• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

T

Trick or Treat

Is it bad that I would totally watch a Nintendo version of the hunger games?
That would be pretty awesome. Take Brawl or Smash 4's roster (if it covers as many franchises as Brawl did) and have all those characters in the Hunger Games. That'd be pretty awesome.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

this, right here ladies and gentlemen, is what happens if you go 2 weeks without sleep

this, right here, has to be the most ridiculous Miiverse post of them all, I mean, just LOOK AT IT! it's as if you took Ridley and through him into a washing machine and then fed him to a pack of rabid dogs, this post is terrible, this post is awful, this post is..... wait a minute, this is MY post O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to be upset when a samurai will cancil Super Smash Bros. Brawl 4.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Who's "chwgq"?

I'm leaving this one by itself.

...I don't get it.

...I'm assuming a wrestler.

The heck's a "Spoer Man"?

Dragomire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GoodGuyCrocomire
ewfh2e4why.png

Because Wii U Miiverse never existed.

Ganondorf was never playable in the Zelda games, so Sakurai/Samurai is removing him.

Looks like somebody has had a bad day...

D

Deleted member

I freaking hated how he was a Freddie Mercury clone, so much wasted potential, I really hope they give him an original moveset in SSBB4.
Why do people keep saying this? The only thing Freddie and Fred Flinstone shared were their special moves, their A moves are completely different!

Top Bottom