• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Speaking of creepy... I just saw a post, made by what I'm assuming to be an adult, wishing a happy 11th birthday to a girl. It was a picture of the guy handing her a cake... Slighty unnerving.

Not going to share it, but you get the idea.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I always feel there's time where one needs to stray from easy targets and look at other communities. The result:

Good luck figuring this one out.

LF2K

Floor Diver
And here I thought that Chankiry fellow was hard to decode. :smirk:

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
That joke's so old, it's not even funny anymore. I think it's even been banned form the Jokes subreddit because it's been told so many times.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yes, it was supposed to be funny... but it's kind of like the Comic Sans of jokes now.

So more Sonic recolor fun... sort of. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Huh. 'Cause that's the first time I've ever heard it, and I don't see how it's a knee-slapper. Someone died because of someone else's stupidity. It's less funny and more unsympathetic.

And speaking of stupid!

Protip: When making a troll post, make the post clear rather than muddling it down with grammatical errors.

LF2K

Floor Diver
The water guy is probably here somewhere. I'll resurface him.

Wonder how he feels about IGN's ORAS review? :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
No matter what, everyone's got their limits. I knew of a post that proved that, but sadly, it's likely been deleted. Oh well. :p

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Well he seems sensible enough on the topic of water. Surely he isn't giving 11 year olds cake or crying about his abusive parents on Mario 3D World.
I'm still cringing over that. :p (The cake that is.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom