• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SilentSpartan

Smash Cadet
NNID
QuietGreninja
3DS FC
4570-9370-4123
Okay, I may be late on this topic, but I just kind of wanted to talk about it.

Speaking as someone who has an autistic sister, I am very much pissed off by people who think it to be some kind of joke. Autism is a very serious problem that should be dealt with through sympathy. Most people are born with it, and it is a major thing. My own sister is forever trapped with the mentality of a three year old because of it, and I can only imagine how much hell she must be going through. After all, she can't even talk.

The jokes need to stop. They aren't jokes at all, they're actually just tactics to bully those who had no choice in the matter. They are suffering, and here people are talking about it like it's some kind of game. People think doing it makes them hip. It just makes them pricks.

BTW, shoutout to ZeRo and M2K for convincing me not to watch the next MVG stream. "Don't make fun of us because we're autistic." Yeah, sure thing.

Edit: By "most people", I meant most with autism. If that wasn't obvious.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999

LF2K

Floor Diver
Wanna know an awkward feeling? Assuming a character in a post is a fan character, but then finding out they're actually real.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

what do u mean "my character is an unbalanced Gary Stu" don't be a h8er i have no idea what ur talking about

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

It's not like spellcheck is some cryptic spell. For Christ's sake! Proofread!

But enough about that...

Have some Yaoi.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yes, the blue arms were the reason why he hated Sonic Boom so much. Kind of reminds me of the green eye backlash Sonic 4 had.

Funny thing is that in the early plans, Sonic still had tan arms. Perhaps things would be different if they stuck.
image.jpg

LF2K

Floor Diver
Got to remember this was the fanbase that got bent out of shape over Sonic's eye color before.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think the reason they complain about the eyes is merely to stack onto the reasons why "Modern Sonic is bad".
It's just too trivial in any other context.

Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom