• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I bet she'd just love if fried frog legs were served at the wedding reception.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
She's like the personification of DeviantART.
There's a lot of effort, but in all the wrong places.
Indeed. Well, she's the personification of one half of DA anyway.

I think Rudy makes up (or used to anyway) the other half; crudely drawn and focusing on even weirder things (trust me, I've had the misfortune of running into plenty of extremely crude art focusing on....things that Rudy happens to be interested in.)

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
I've also have had the misfortune to see some less than savory things. You really can't go anywhere online without running into something.

If I recall correctly, Rudy said he had autism. That may have augmented his... interests. As for Jasmine, I really don't know. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Probably so, but surely Link or Marth would be better than Greninja? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And now she's made another drawing. This time Greninja without his super long tongue sticking out like a scarf (if you ever wondered what it might look like without it hanging out).

....I'm not quite sure I can post it as a sort of chibi version of herself is in the background with a nosebleed. That's not too bad, right? I'm pretty sure a lot worse has been posted here in the past....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And now she's made another drawing. This time Greninja without his super long tongue sticking out like a scarf (if you ever wondered what it might look like without it hanging out).

....I'm not quite sure I can post it as a sort of chibi version of herself is in the background with a nosebleed. That's not too bad, right? I'm pretty sure a lot worse has been posted here in the past....
It should be fine (I saw the picture myself, and honestly there has been worse). Worse case put it in a spoilers telling people there's blood in it.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Her stuff is peculiar, yes. But she's not really doing anything really extreme. It's not like... Well, you know by now. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's definitely different from her previous stuff though, which was mostly just the two of them hugging or snuggling.

I wonder how far she'll go with her drawings in the long run, (probably not so far as to get herself banned, I kind of doubt that).

And it still boggles my mind how someone finds Greninja..... attractive. I like Greninja myself, it's one of my favorite Pokemon even, but having it as a waifu/husbando.....

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And it still boggles my mind how someone finds Greninja..... attractive. I like Greninja myself, it's one of my favorite Pokemon even, but having it as a waifu/husbando.....
sorry in advance

The same way a grown man can be obsessed over a cartoon directed at girls about ponies.

Anything can happen, you know.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
sorry in advance

The same way a grown man can be obsessed over a cartoon directed at girls about ponies.

Anything can happen, you know.
Hakuna Matata. Since I don't like them in that kind of way.

I'll never understand the whole waifu/husbando thing in general, and what some people obsess over in that manner only confuses me further......

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Edit: Forget the original picture, I found something worse.

What is that?!

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Just found out one of my findings got featured in a Dorkly article. Not sure if I should be proud or if I need to go into hiding. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just found out one of my findings got featured in a Dorkly article. Not sure if I should be proud or if I need to go into hiding. :p
You should be proud. It means more people will know of the idiocy that we locate and bring here.
We done good.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh don't worry. As they have much to learn with the ways of Miiverse...

Charming...

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It is so easy to hate everything about and associated with Miiverse.
Miiverse has great artists and jokes hidden among the cesspool of stupid that dominates it, for all its worth.

Hey, anything to expose Miiverse for what it is.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Miiverse has great artists and jokes hidden among the cesspool of stupid that dominates it, for all its worth.
Art aside, it's not worth the sewage that I have to wade through to find anything of value. Overall I'm still in a sour mood after the experience.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If you ask me, Miiverse is a lot like DeviantART.
Come for the decent art, stay for nothing else.

Because that was necessary.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Premium
Forgot where I saw it, but someone summarized Miiverse as "a gold mine of weird, awkward things." Replace "things" with a certain obscenity.

Hey, anything to expose Miiverse for what it is.
You make it sound like we're working on a "Miiverse Exposed" special report or something. :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
profanse.PNG

I don't know what's more interesting: that he's this stupid or that someone gave him a yeah.

Top Bottom