• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It seems there has been a lack of activity...
...I will fix that.

So apparently "kill", "destroy" and "grave" are awful, horrible things to say...

But "sexy" furry art is completely okay. (Also, from what I could gather, this is meant to be a Lucario.)

See, this has been something that's been bothering me. Specifically the lack of logic. If you don't like Miiverse, or if you don't like its policies, just freaking leave. You don't have to stay.
It's like if someone goes into a McDonalds, complains about how horrible the food is, but continues to order a Big Mac.

...Is that supposed to be a cat? Because it looks nothing like a cat.

So, you love me even though I cheated, or are now required to prove your love because I cheated?
A little punctuation would be nice.

I don't know what this...thing, is. But I'm pretty darn sure it ain't a horse, whether young nor old.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Maybe it's actually a clever satire on Miiverse RP's? :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Meanwhile, somewhere off in the distance, an English teacher is cringing in their seat.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
They added something to the community guidelines...

"Asking for, offering and exchanging download codes is prohibited in this community and any parts of Miiverse."

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
They added something to the community guidelines...

"Asking for, offering and exchanging download codes is prohibited in this community and any parts of Miiverse."
That was there since a few days ago, though...

But I can't wait for the complaining. :p

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
What if the gum was toxic?

Why would I try and make sense of a Miiverse post?
Maybe she has braces and is employed by Palutena? I got nothing.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkADfAwbQ

This is bad on so many levels, but one of my gripes is that some entries merely say "This picture is happy because..." when the creativity of the image should outweigh the description in importance. Also I feel that a drinking game could be made on this forum:

1 shot for every Pokémon selfie
1 shot for every amiibo related post
1 shot for every shot that doesn't use snapshot mode
1 shot for every Mewtwo/Lucas related post
1 sip for every "happy/happiness" you see in the description

Word to the wise: DONT ACTUALLY DO THIS!

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's amusing just how many don't give a damn about the contest rules.

Seeing Freddy Fazbear in that post, I bet that's why they don't allow in-game screen shots. Trophies curb stuff like that.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
who cares.PNG

Just...

I die a little inside every time I see a 9/11 post on Miiverse. Especially one as stupid as this.

LF2K

Floor Diver
MLP X FNAF. Calling it now. :p

And funny enough... I happened to find this. Not a Miiverse post, but a step towards the crossover.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Anyone else amused by people automatically thinking they got false reported, just because their post got taken down? I find it hilarious.:smirk:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Some people got in their heads that the admins are evil, vindictive overlords. I literally just saw a post that said something along the lines of "Admins want Miiverse to themselves".

Tell me, what would the admins accomplish with that? The admins, and Miiverse itself, wouldn't exist if they had it all to themselves.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Some people got in their heads that the admins are evil, vindictive overlords. I literally just saw a post that said something along the lines of "Admins want Miiverse to themselves".

Tell me, what would the admins accomplish with that? The admins, and Miiverse itself, wouldn't exist if they had it all to themselves.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295

I've spent at least 15 minutes trying to decipher what this says or what it's supposed to be.

I don't get it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
While I understand we generally don't do profiles...

I think this one deserves to be here.

Piedro

Smash Apprentice
WHAT??.......... My brain can't even comprehend whats written in here. Ugh..., yep, headache.

Top Bottom