• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3
Well, the Meme Run community has officially been taken down, as well as the actual game on the éShop. Everyone in the Wii Fit U community is either celebrating or paying their respects. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that this didn't happen sooner. The game OOZED with copyright-infringement.

D

Deleted member

Well, the Meme Run community has officially been taken down, as well as the actual game on the éShop. Everyone in the Wii Fit U community is either celebrating or paying their respects. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that this didn't happen sooner. The game OOZED with copyright-infringement.
I'm just more surprised that this game was OK'd by Nintendo. I know that you want to be as open to indie developers as possible Nintendo, but you need to know your limits.
I'm glad that game was taken down. The premise of the game was just stupid.

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
YES! YES! YES!
*cough* Ow, my keyboard.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
You've got to be kidding me. Some kid just came into the ruins of the Timothy Incident (as i shall call it) and demanded an apology from me and Caleb, even though we all agreed this would not continue. This was right before myself forced myself to play FNaF3 because it's out now. Today's not my day, is it?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHizv3L8YA
I see your Miiverse account has been banned. Some people just can't take criticism...

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
I bet every post i've ever made was reported. I love miiverse sometimes, especially when people can't take criticism. And now, thanks to Timothy, i can never help Rudy again and have a two week ban. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN? HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

EDIT: Managed to calm down Timothy enough so that he's able to talk to Rudy about what he's done. It's working. The war is going to end. THIS IS GREAT!

Last edited:

Smoking_Hot_BBQ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cvl257
3DS FC
4098-4726-7823
"I knocked a guy down and he immediately got back up. He's hacking sakurguy pls ban"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is anyone else seeing Spongebob and Ed Edd 'N Eddy drawings everywhere? The references are actually all pretty nicely done and the context of the drawings usually make it pretty funny.

It's actually one of the few things on Miiverse that I can actually laugh at for being actual humor instead of being among the masses of posts that are laughably stupid.

That aside though:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACXVHhj0GqlBQ

Are people seriously using Friend Requests as prizes for these stupid and easy questions now?

This "Quiz" trend gets dumber every day.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Every time I see a romantic role play in the Pokémon communities, I feel the need to crash them.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Last edited:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
This -> https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHh8DVZyRw
Xenobladers? Also, it isn't Melia who says "Let's press on and on and on..."
Yeah its probably suppose to say Xenobladers. The beautiful penmanship.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I can honestly say thanks to Miiverse, I probably won't view The Powerpuff Girls the same again. :ohwell:

LF2K

Floor Diver
On the topic of "Xenobladers", it seems that "Bronado" is the actual term.

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
Is anyone else seeing Spongebob and Ed Edd 'N Eddy drawings everywhere? The references are actually all pretty nicely done and the context of the drawings usually make it pretty funny.

It's actually one of the few things on Miiverse that I can actually laugh at for being actual humor instead of being among the masses of posts that are laughably stupid.

That aside though:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACXVHhj0GqlBQ

Are people seriously using Friend Requests as prizes for these stupid and easy questions now?

This "Quiz" trend gets dumber every day.
"21"

Top Bottom