• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Got a bit of a long post.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I love how the trophy makes it clear they're siblings, but this guy seems to miss that.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
I just had a guy Yeah one of my posts from a month ago. It just so happened to have Rosalina in a totally harmless matter. Took one look at the guy's profile, and he's into Pokémon RP, furries, and giantess stuff. Maybe even all 3 at the same time. :p

Frankly, I'm a bit perplexed. How did he find my post?

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I looked at this guy's profile and found some more little old gems:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHii4onyxg

"Zonic"...?

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHifphUhRA

...No comment.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHiRIwLBAg

This one is pretty self-explanatory.
And by the looks of the comments, he wasn't even being sarcastic.
The first thing is probably a reference to Zonic the Zone Cop, a character from the pre-#250 Archie Sonic comic continuity who is an alternate dimensional counterpart of Sonic that acts as a police man for Interdimensional criminals. The reason I say this and not a misspelling is that Zonic wears green and gold armor, hence the yellow costume.

The third one is attempting to copy the second cutscene from the last story of that game, tho I personally would have used the Dark Pit staff.

...and whatever coolness factor I had left just dived down into the negatives.

Last edited:

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
The first thing is probably a reference to Zonic the Zone Cop, a character from the pre-#250 Archie Sonic comic continuity who is an alternate dimensional counterpart of Sonic that acts as a police man for Interdimensional criminals. The reason I say this and not a misspelling is that Zonic wears green and gold armor, hence the yellow costume.

The third one is attempting to copy the second cutscene from the last story of that game, tho I personally would have used the Dark Pit staff.

...and whatever coolness factor I had left just dived down into the negatives.
Ah, I never would've guessed that first one! I was worried it was another fan character of his. :p
For the third one, though, I was aware what he was trying to do with that screenshot, but I was just baffled by the fact that he said Sonic 06 "looks good". I'm sure there are many videos out there showing off the countless glitches and bugs that game has, and yet he still said he wants to buy it. But, oh well. If he ever gets the game and ends up hating it, then that's his problem.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For the third one, though, I was aware what he was trying to do with that screenshot, but I was just baffled by the fact that he said Sonic 06 "looks good". I'm sure there are many videos out there showing off the countless glitches and bugs that game has, and yet he still said he wants to buy it. But, oh well. If he ever gets the game and ends up hating it, then that's his problem.
For all we know, he's probably just a 15 year old seeking attention by saying incredibly stupid things. That and kids that age usually don't tend to listen to reason.

EDIT: No disrespect to you, of course.

Last edited:

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Ah, I never would've guessed that first one! I was worried it was another fan character of his. :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N7qPfp_TQo
This reminds me of a guy who made a multi part video series about all the glitches in 06. But lets not lose our heads now.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Just had a guy Yeah one of my posts... From over a year ago. How'd he find that one?

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Smash 4 has a bit more love than Brawl though. Probably the online, more balanced(so far)and the fact that its new.
Yes, it did. And if I remember correctly, there were also a few people in the Twitch chat making certain, uh... threats, towards the people that were participating in the Apex SSB4 Tournament.
I like the SSB4 tournys I saw so far. Sucks people can't play a game without somebody complaining. At least 4 gets shows more hype than Brawl is currently. I just love watching the 8 player crew battles.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
I've noticed that for the newest picture contest, people (assuming they're following the rules in the first place) are either doing a race, a sport, a final smash beam struggle, something about Master Core, or some combination. Sadly I fall into this category too, but here is one of the better coreagraphed ones:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAACNUKE-giwKRA

LF2K

Floor Diver
Yeah, but most of the time, you can figure out what they're saying. That guy is almost gibberish.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
ø˙ µˆˆ√´®ß´ ˙ø∑ ߆¨πˆ∂ ¥ø¨ çå˜ ∫´. (Oh Miiverse of stupid you can be)

Top Bottom