• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Not going to share it, but I just saw a TMI post. If you're sick, please don't share things in detail. It's gross.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Just a little suggestion, could you guys post screen shots instead of links? On mobile it sucks having to continue to open up new pages to see every thing

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHi4RFLUjw

Oh joy, yet another post directly asking for a bunch of yeahs, and all just for pictures of every character's final smashes?

People can just do some testing in training mode if they really want to see everyone's final smashes (and that's just for those who haven't already experienced and seen them all) Simple as that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHi4RFLUjw

Oh joy, yet another post directly asking for a bunch of yeahs, and all just for pictures of every character's final smashes?

People can just do some testing in training mode if they really want to see everyone's final smashes (and that's just for those who haven't already experienced and seen them all) Simple as that.
So, why does he need likes for pictures I could just as easily find on the Internet (and video footage for that matter)?

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
Pretty much posts like these make mobile a real pain

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHizv3L8YA
Rudy's good old friend Timothy is getting mad at me when i give Rudy some help he kept refusing.
Oh, you silly, silly boy. Maybe one day Rudy and his "fans" will learn that they shouldn't be on the internet if they can't handle criticism.
EDIT: And how i'm being criticized for followers (OF ALL THINGS RELATED TO RUDY) by someone with no actual side in this. Just gave him the ultimate burn.

Last edited:

Popotheomnipotent

Smash Cadet

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
EDIT: And how i'm being criticized for followers (OF ALL THINGS RELATED TO RUDY) by someone with no actual side in this.
If you ask me, it sounded less like a criticism and more of a left-field boast.
The point it's trying to make is that there is no real point. The only thing I could think of is the ever so faulty "popularity = legitimacy" argument.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Followers are important, but let's not lose our heads!

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Man, you guys got Timothy worked up. That kid needs to learn being critical is not cyberbullying.

Also, "false" reporters reported images that clearly broke the rules? That guy's blind.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver
Geez, he doesn't give up. I know he's trying to avenge his fallen friend... But come on.

I think we ought to stop sharing their posts. Rudy got his due, so there's no reason to ride a dead horse.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Just downloaded Flipnote Studio 3D, and I love the fact there's a disclaimer about that others can see your animations and post them on the Internet.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
found this in an article, Unless you played Monster hunter tri or U and watched johnny bravo

Last edited:

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure the only reason we share Rudy and Timothy's chronicles is because of how misguided their attempts at keeping themselves at a good standing with the miiverse and how hilarious it is.

LF2K

Floor Diver
I really don't know how I keep finding Powerpuff Girls related things...

image.jpg

Top Bottom