• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Is it me, or do they not teach these young'uns Internet safety these days? Just saw a post where a kid posted his school name and location. I know being popular on Miiverse will make you the hot topic of class, but have some common sense, dammit!

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
Looks like someone doesn't realise how that would lead to a lot of confused people because it's one post sinking to the bottom of the community instead of many.

LF2K

Floor Diver
So, that kid that revealed his school name? Now he's mad at the admins for removing his post. What a moron.

LF2K

Floor Diver
The hate the admins get reminds me of a website I used to visit. Way back when, the admins wanted a family friendly environment since it was an Animal Crossing fan site. Of course, a lot of younger members got fed up with them. Really, it's like déjà vu.

Miiverse actually inspired the quote in my signature, believe it or not. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I'm just here to give you guys an update on what's been happening in the Wii Fit U community today, because A LOT of things happened.

First of all, this guy Digit03 (not sure if he's ever been mentioned on this thread) got back from being banned, and is once again report-bombing everyone who posts off-topic stuff. Not only that, but some people, in their blind panic, decided to plan to take over communities like the SSB-community or YTC in an attempt to hide there to avoid being report-bombed by Digit.

It's honestly kind of laughable to see how people are making such a big deal out of this. Especially since they managed to get him banned before.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Makes you wonder if he's some sort of super vigilante trying to restore order in the Wii Fit U community or he's just trolling. Probably the latter. :p

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
From what I've seen, he was being serious about reporting people for being off-topic.
(http://miiversepedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4256)

I can see why he's mad about people being off-topic, but on the other hand, false reporting isn't going to solve anything.
Heck, people have tried to talk some sense into him and try to come up with a proper solution, but he just won't listen.

I'm kinda curious to see how this'll end though. Ten bucks on this resulting in another 'Great Miiverse War'. :p

LF2K

Floor Diver
So he's basically like Mariotehplumber, huh? Serious about something totally harmless.

LF2K

Floor Diver
If he was smart, he would have kept anonymous. It might be easier to carry out your plans if you remain hidden.

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjHBHiHVw

"Cute"? "Cute" is the last thing on my mind here. "Yuck" is more like it. EDIT: In the comments, I mean.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjG_8i03g

You know what? I'm actually really tempted to go in there and tell him how I'd feel about it! And it's not gonna be the answer he wants, I'll tell you that! Should I do it? I don't care if he blocks me, deletes my comment, whatever. I want him to know that not everyone likes that stuff...

Last edited:

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjHBHiHVw

"Cute"? "Cute" is the last thing on my mind here. "Yuck" is more like it. EDIT: In the comments, I mean.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjG_8i03g

You know what? I'm actually really tempted to go in there and tell him how I'd feel about it! And it's not gonna be the answer he wants, I'll tell you that! Should I do it? I don't care if he blocks me, deletes my comment, whatever. I want him to know that not everyone likes that stuff...
Go for it. Maybe he'll actually listen. Just know that he'll probably end up reporting you.

Extra points if you manage to get out without any admin notifs, though. :p

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ MegaHaagie MegaHaagie Funny you mention it... I've actually never gotten an admin notification before. Is it really that likely your post will get taken down if you get false reported?

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
@ BlueZard BlueZard Judging by the fact that I've been banned twice after receiving chains of admin notifs from false-report bombs, I'd say yes.

LF2K

Floor Diver
Something I've noticed; all his "art" has the same base. Notice how the body is the same shape in every shot, it's just being recolored. Kind of funny, really.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
@ L LF2K Yeah, I noticed that right away actually.

Also, I noticed that he has referred to a couple characters as his "chubby OCs", and that kinda bothers me. Why? Because calling them "chubby" is a complete understatement if you ask me.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
Putting another post here because I can't edit on mobile.

@ BlueZard BlueZard
You probably shouldn't worry too much about getting banned from false reports if you haven't gotten any notifs before. I think it takes about 20 notifs before you actually get banned.

BlueZard

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tangerine1234
I looked at his profile page.

>"Cream the Cheese"

I'm done.

Also: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAAADVHjHuYsEsQ
I did it. I posted my opinion. I tried to be nice about it but who knows how he'll react. Quickly people, come see it while it's still up!

EDIT: Whoa that was fast. He actually ended up being apologetic about it, asking for forgiveness. Alrighty then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom