• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a break from debate, laugh at miiverse posts.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
This isn't a bad post per se, but it's related in a way and I laughed at the truth of it.

a.PNG

Wouldn't you agree? Unless, of course, the Miiverse stage ends up having a filter or something.

LF2K

Floor Diver
It's good at least he knows that opinions can be different, even radically opposite. I don't think Rudy ever understood that not everyone would appreciate what you had drawn. Or that it was, you know, explicit. Hell, it was just plain wrong.

That picture really does speak the truth about the upcoming stage. :p

Last edited:

SmashBoar

Smash Ace
NNID
GuardianOfZone3

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
So, I just got back on Miiverse after taking a half an hour break, and the first thing I see is that I have 10 admin notifs...

This is not good.

MegaHaagie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaHaagie
3DS FC
2320-6201-6295
I don't know. When I try to see which comment it was that got reported, it tells me it was deleted by the original poster.
Another reason the administration system is flawed; You can report deleted posts. :glare:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So when did we move?
-----

And yet somehow I can't figure out the connection. Surprising I know.

Pit_Icarus

Smash Apprentice
I actually got that glitch and took a picture of it using a potato my 3DSXL, only it was Pit instead.

From what i can tell, the overlay blocked P4's display for me, and i saw a second me take P2's place (there was no P2, only me as P1 and two other guys as P3 and P4.) I think the game failed to gather the needed resources for P4, so it just took the closest data it could find (In my case, my display) and threw it up. However, the game failed to check for all the conditions of the players and the Dragoon/Daybreak parts and OH DEAR GOD I'M GOING FULL NERD HELP M-

LF2K

Floor Diver
Ever accidently Yeah a post while snooping around before? I just did. Good thing it was on an account that hasn't been active. :p

Pikalink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shining-Chi
3DS FC
1547-5757-5622
Checked the WiiFitU community. Very interesting species of Miiverse trolls.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjKWqqiDg
He knows that this thread exists!(Doesn't he?) Also you Miiversers are pretty hilarious. XD
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjKW_BNNQ
This joke is getting old.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjKWeM5dA
My brain. It is confused.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjKWqo-jw
Again? People seem to forget Fox isn't the only character in melee. Cough/Blue haired anime swordsman and flying space pheasant/Ahemmm.

Overall these species of :troll: are realllly interesting to observe.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
He knows that this thread exists!(Doesn't he?) Also you Miiversers are pretty hilarious. XD
A lot of people in the Wii Fit U community used to post in the Smash Bros Series community, so they call themselves Smashers.

Top Bottom