• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA vs. TA, a TA crew battle........(now on google video)

Sighrax

Smash Lord
the ones that really stood out to me were chinessah and meep

g-reg it looked like abfreeze couldn't tech or DI a LOT of those combos. :[

cF=)

Smash Lord
Team Arlington is awesome.

The entire world need more vids of you guys.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Awesome video.Highlights were Aho's combos on Pokemon Stadium,G-reg's sexy combos in general and the battle between Neo and KM at the end of the video.Very nice.

MaTIi POo

Banned via Administration
matti killa keil pain trixter hanz

aye yo g-regulate im lookin forward to meeting you at the tourney

aye keil tell em we gonna tear it up (no homo)

technomancer

Smash Champion
G-Reg's best sex was shutting down Meep's IC's and getting the stock!!!!!

Meep, when you've only got 1 and Nana's coming back, you gots to be mobile and take advantage of your opponent's split attention and undue nana-directed aggression (esp against falcon he rapeses 1 IC.) Avenge yo beyotch!

TA vs. Rupee Crew after we get good. No Neo plz kthx

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
technomancer said:
Avenge yo beyotch!
Lol.

Rupee Crew? Hey, I think I faught one of your guys at CyberXion. I think it was the Blue Rupee. Lookin' forward to the Crew Battle!

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
The music in this is so **** good, especially the last song, got real intense for an intense match.

I wanna move to the U.S. and get owned by you guys.

Wuss

Smash Champion
This crew battle is pretty sweet. I like meep's Icees and Fleur's samus a lot after watching this vid. One question, why did KM play marth at the end? He had to play Neo's sheik, wouldnt that go against counter picking? My only answer is that either he wanted it to be fair, or each person chose a character before. Thank you TA for an amazing crew battle, displaying our regions best. (REPRESENT)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Heh. I used this video to scout before FC6.

I got to play quite a few of you, so I'm quite happy about that. Hopefully I'll play the rest of you next time!

Fonz

Smash Ace
KishPrime said:
Heh. I used this video to scout before FC6.

I got to play quite a few of you, so I'm quite happy about that. Hopefully I'll play the rest of you next time!
Apparently the scouting worked! I got tooled in teams and singles! =(

Prime's jiggs is too good *pound*

If his last name was optimus it'd be too awesome.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so i watched this video while high, and man was i blown away by how amazing the music and character styles were. man, what an awesome vid. the last few sets are intense as hell, and only heightened by the music. i recommend everyone to see this again, or, for the first time. this is arguably the best crew vid on the boards, quality-wise, minus the FC crew vids and such.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
so i watched this video while high, and man was i blown away by how amazing the music and character styles were. man, what an awesome vid. the last few sets are intense as hell, and only heightened by the music. i recommend everyone to see this again, or, for the first time. this is arguably the best crew vid on the boards, quality-wise, minus the FC crew vids and such.
LOL greg *pound*

Top Bottom