• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T5 - Arizona Tournament

Should T5 have a doubles or low-tier tourney?

• Doubles Tourney

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Low-Tier Tourney

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
lol gamer thought Trent was a noob? wow... if that isnt a insult i dont know what is
lol no i t was'nt like that. i didn't think he was a n00b as in he sucked. he was gooooooood. i just thought he was some random guy that ***** me with jigglypuff. rofl

I finished shout outs for the rest of you people!!!! CHECK THEM OUT on the page before this one. haha it's longgggggggggg. i added these people on top of who was already there (which may be YOU!)

Hanki
South_Paw
Return_to_Sender
Light
Sizzle
Shashin
Duha
Mr J
Axe
TurnupTosser
Tag
Templar
John
The rest of Colorado

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't have time to do shoutouts at this moment but I have time to do one.

Light - You are TOO GOOD.

That is all.

P.S. When is my sig going to be ready, butters? :laugh:

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tourney, thanks for hosting it. Some shout-outs.

Forward- Good job winning first place... yet again. Have fun traveling the country and winning tournaments, good to see you drop by AZ.

B-Will- Wow, I'm still suprised I beat you after my previous brutal beating from you last time. It was a really hard fight so don't feel bad lol.

Trevyn- Wow thought I was gonna lose on that second match after you starting catching up, kneeing me off the stage like 2 times when I was like 70%, good games as always.

Chuckie- "ok, I can do this, I can do this" *Chuckie picks FoD* *Light takes 1 full stock without getting hit* "I CAN'T DO THIS, I CAN'T DO THIS! WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!" haha that made me laugh so hard, dam your funny, good games.

Omar- Wow, nice job beating me so bad on both of our matches, you really wanted revenge on me. :eek: I thought it was weird of you to be randomly walking around the neighborhood though, kinda thought you were crazy, nah jk. You seriously need to get more sleep for tourneys though.

Butters- Um... looked like you had a nice drive on the way... Man I thought you had Axe on those matches, so close!

Dan- The duel t.v. set was a good idea. It was really cool on teams, but kinda weird on singles. It was like I was fighting a computer. I still admire your hard work to get all the matches edited and online. We all appreciate it a lot.

Allicia- Thanks for the consolation.

V3ctorMan- Hmm didn't get a chance to fight you. It seems like you are a cool dude though. Nice try on your B-Will matches, some were really intense.

Zenith- Your fox is really good but most people don't really notice it I think, good job.

GamerGuitarist- Nice improvement since the last round robin, with a bit more practice I think you could be really good.

ChaosTheory- Glad to see you still play, didn't get to talk to you or see you much.

Hanki- Good job placing 5th on singles! Your YLink is truely horrifying. Glad I didn't have to fight you like always.

Vince- Sucks, didn't get to play any friendlies with you, maybe next time! You're fun to play against.

Sizzle- Hurry up and finish my bro's controller you slacker!!! :p

Shashin- Fun hanging with you for a bit while waiting for Sizzle to come, we need to play Go next time.

Mr J- Thanks for showing me some peach tricks, you just need to be a bit faster in your movements and you can be a great peach.

Axe- Didn't get to play you either since the the RR, maybe next time.

TurnupTosser- I can't believe you thought I sucked! Well, until you saw me play, don't judge a person before you see them play, they might suprise you. :p

Templar- You need to get more rest too before tourneys, sucks you had to clean up the house for the tourney and set everything up so late.

Black knight- "2 beamswords, a bomb, and stitchfaces. wtf!" Don't forget the Mr. Saturns as well! :chuckle:

STB- Wow you guys got screwed in brackets, you had to fight eachother and then me. Sorry about that. Awesome job on teams though!

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Thank you light. I heard about your victories. Great job getting 4th! I knew you would go to the top.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!1!!!1111111eleven!

Forward: Congrats on the wins. You're my idol.

Taj: I loved playing your M2. **** leaks from his anus.

Trev: WTF on not knowing who I was. :(

B-Will: Thanks for hosting, err... co-hosting this thing.

Omar: We got lucky beating your dog's mindgames. Your Sheik is beastly.

Team Oblivion. Nice job in singles and doubles, dang--Brad is a stud. I'll bring you some raisins next time.

Hanki: I only played you for friendlies, but that was enough to remind me of how much you ****. <3 you, son. ;)

Butters: Tough loss on AXE, man. I was reluctant, about playing you because you were in the Money Match mood. That frightens me. <3 :)

TemplarPsi: It was awesome getting to see you again. You should get some sleep, Robbie. But not too much or someone may take advantage of you. I love you lotses, pimp. I'll see you at the West Coast Championships. Yayuzz.

Moogle-Paw: Great job on running this thing--and halting the STB rampage. You guys are too good.

Team Vista Sierra: You guys are awesome, but if you stand in front of a Sex Train, you will get f***ed up, son. Choo! Choo! Seriously, though, you guys are studs. Very nice meeting you, Vec. You were a terribly nice guy.

Mr. J: You bi-polar SOB! Sometimes it seemed like you were this cool, calm guy, but then you turned into a huge prick out of nowhere. Your skills are good, though. But maybe next time I'll try a little... j/k no I won't. ;)

Love_Dove, ALTF4, and Richard: You guys are good people. Keep it that way. I hope to see you at more Weeklies. Much love.

Sex Train: You guys suck. T5 was a good day. The ride to and from T5 was awesome. Sorry for almost falling asleep so many times while driving 75 mph. That was awesome. Oh, man--and getting lost so many times and all the car trouble was worth it. We'll do it again sometime soon. Bryan thanks for doing teams with me, you are an awesome partner. Thug love for teh SexTrain!

Wow--it seems like I love a lot of guys. I'm not gay, though. I'm not neat enough.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
shout outs

awesome tourney, but man that house was starting to stink after it was getting hotter in there. was getting a headache.

Forward - dude, awesome team matches, but man i hate your jiggly on teams, you got to teach me and my bro how to fight a team jiggly better.

Taj - **** your M2, but it seems like your shadowclaw2 will be good

Omar - nice to see you again, only got to play 2 battles at the start, but good games

Hanki - lol come on man, go Y-link on me so i stand a chance to beat you easier. but i did pretty well against your fox, your fox is sick and fast

Axe - was fun playing you again a few times, your getting real good

Chucky - thx for hosting this at your place at the last minute, and had some interesting conversations outside, and thx for the meds for my headache too

B-Will - thx for hosting this tourney, but i gotta say, dont sandbag so much with your Falco against me, lol i wanna get ***** by it.

Trent - thx for the props on my combos on you and beating you too, lol never had someone be so cool about losing.

James - i was watching some of your Shiek fights, and i gotta say your getting a lot better.

Gamer - some good matches with you and saw some crazy combos you pulled off too. but man, i really hate your gay laser spamming

Zenjamin - sorry about tearing up your ganon, and it was nice to have some Colorado guys come down for T5.

Vince - you got a good Falcon and have some nice combos, i dont know what was up with those knees, it kept taking my double jump away for some reason at low percentages. thx for the compliments also about my Shiek

V3ctor - finally good to meet you in person, was cool talking with you some. lol it looked like you were surprised to meet me or something, good M2 by the way.

Dan and Alicia( i think thats your name) - thx for coming down Alicia and the cupcakes were too good. and sweet set up with the 2 t.v.'s Dan.

And to whoever stole my **** AV cables kinda pissed me off, i will find you and hunt you down!!!

Sizzle

I paint controllers
There were so many funny things that happened on this trip from the homeless dude to the guy checking himself out lol. The funniest thing was when my grandma asked what I was doing that day. I told her I was meeting some friends down at the mall to go to Tucson and she was like "Oh so you're going to a birthday party?" I was like "Yeah something like that <_<"

Anyway shoutouts on my birthday!

Dark- Thanks for the ride out to Tucson. I feel really bad for being so late, but at least we learned that I can accurately predict time lol.

Light- Your peach is too good. Grats on getting 4th and finally beating B-Will.

Ted- Ness/Fox was too good for teams. That one game was epic when you took both guys out by yourself. You're too funny.

B-Will- thanks for holding this tourney. This was the first tourney I've travelled to and it was fun. I totally knew you were gonna win that MM with Vector.

Chucky- Thanks for holding this at your place, it was fun playing you in pools.

Sean- Congrats on winning and representing AZ abroad. Good luck on your future travels.

Taj- You are hilarious and the commentary was great. Mewtwo too good.

Colorado- You guys were really cool come back soon.

Gamer- The screwdriver size you're looking for is 1.8mm flathead. My samus sucks lol.

Mr. J- It was cool playing you. We need to definitely do more low tier next time.

Axe- We didn't play but you really surprised me on your skill. SV is definitely on the map with your help.

Vector- Cool playing you in pools, you have a really solid Falco.

STB- You beat us in doubles but I'm coming for you at the next Weeklies.:laugh:

Anyone that wants controllers painted or tips on how to do it just gimme a PM. I hope to see you all again soon.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Wow, theres so much love in the room. I'll have to do one shout out to Black Knight. Keep up the good work! Your Samus will soon become a conversation piece just keep practicing and never give. "Just Win"

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
WTF Light! First you step in front of the camera, then you don't give me a shout out! WTF!
I hate you, Light! I HATE you soooo much!!! I wish I could hate you to death! Grrrrrrrr!!!

jk jk <3

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Thank you light. I heard about your victories. Great job getting 4th! I knew you would go to the top.
Thanks Vato, see ya at the next Glendale Weekly. BTW what's with the raisins...?

WTF Light! First you step in front of the camera, then you don't give me a shout out! WTF!
I hate you, Light! I HATE you soooo much!!! I wish I could hate you to death! Grrrrrrrr!!!

jk jk <3
Ahh! You scare me, that's why! Seriously, why do you need me to tell you something you already know? You are too good... and too tall! Poor smoke detector! :)

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts from Hanki...About time right? Hope I don't miss anyone...

Dan - First off, gotta thank Dan for being the most awesomest coolest gosu person in the world for taking me and Zach to the tourney ^_^ Lame that you had such a hard pool man.

Alecia - Thanks for taking us along with you too , those snacks were wonderful, you are awesome :)

Forward / Taj - GG we all know you **** lol.

B-Will - Thanks for co-hosting this at Chucky's house, LOL at your friendlies with butters, that was too fun.

Omar - Awesome playing you, that 2nd match between us was close! >_< You gotta come down to P.V. soon =D LOL you got Falcon Punched twice by Trevyn! AHAHAHAHA

Butters - Is not my brother

South Paw - Our matches were stupid close, atleast I didn't have to fight Light first round as usual.

Chucky - I voted...You are the coolest dude to hang out with. Your laugh was soooooo funny when you were drunk ahahaha. Sounded like a chipmunk that had been fastforwarded.

Light - Pretty much what you said, grats on 4th yay I didn't have to play you for once.

Dark - I would go YL but being chain grabbed isn't exactly my idea of fun =( Grats on tie-ing with Butters though :O

Axe - Good matches man, I like your Pikachu, it was fun to play against.

Ve(3)ctorman- Fun MM's. I loved your screaming at my games, it was too good =D BTW, you got AIM?

Trevyn - Even though I only got to play you a few times it was still cool, you were pwning Omar's secondaries roflmao.

GamerGuitarist - I actually did buy a soda with the money, a liter of Dr.Pepper from Dominos woot!

G-mo - Grats on beating Omar's team in doubles , **** man.

I think I just got about everyone I knew...Ummmm... GG's to everyone else I played in friendlies. Whens that montage for T5 coming?

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
How many shout outs are there going to be? I guess this tourney was way too good!

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Hanki U Forgot Me U Homo :(
OMG i cant believe i forgot you wowow im kidding i did that on purpose to see if you would notice.

Robbie - Your YL was anus, but its ok. sleeping outside was the **** even though i had the most uncomfiest chair in the world and i had to curl in a ball =( I can't believe you're 22 wtf?! I'm going to say this so its 3 lines long. GGKTHXBAI

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
OMG i cant believe i forgot you wowow im kidding i did that on purpose to see if you would notice.

Robbie - Your YL was anus, but its ok. sleeping outside was the **** even though i had the most uncomfiest chair in the world and i had to curl in a ball =( I can't believe you're 22 wtf?! I'm going to say this so its 3 lines long. GGKTHXBAI

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
To everyone: you did good,
What Mr. J no shout out? looks like samus isn't a failure......well f u too :chuckle:
AZ is the best handsdown, smashed myself stupid (been awhile lol) looking foward to another tourney like dat.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
oh my god.... i think that is just a bit too messed up, out of sympathy and such, i feel bad for b-will. im with G-mo on this, lol a little too harsh

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
heh...the next person who decides to photoshop the gay picture of me gets a one or two week temp ban straight up. I kid you not.... unless your name is southpaw.

However, you may continue to laugh at me for wearing those bunny ears in the first place, and then proceeding to put on a gay smile for the picture.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
okay, so if I were southpaw, I wouldn't get temp ban. forget that! I'm already finished with the pic, so.........everyone. Prepare to see gayness.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Wow **** you b-will ur such a pansey

Hey guys, remember that time we got a funny pic of b-will and he got all butt hurt about it saying he would ban people for 2 weeks if they post it? LOL ROFL I know that was funny huh?

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I know, I did that photoshop magic. He gets all butt hurt for some joke.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol...I was trying to be a good sport by letting coty, trevyn, and chuckie take the picture of me in the first place. There is a point where you take the joke too far.

Yeah, I said southpaw. I'm playing favorites. Don't test me vat "o".

EDIT: oooh, I didn't see your posts in the other threads until now. You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?

It's not so much that I am getting "butthurt"; it's more that I clearly gave photoshop rights to only coty and you chose to distribute the picture anyways. By that, you disrespected me. I love temp banning people...

lol at Sean's post under his brother's name...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Perhaps the photoshopped image was a bit strong, but it was all in good humor. I think this would have happened to anyone's photo. Although you and South Paw made this incident too easy, the STB apologizes.

However, if you still resent this, I'll tell Vato to remove or stop promoting this image. Though I think a temp ban may be a bit extreme--even for a picture of this magnitude.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey b-will what happend to the PowerRankings, why did it disappear. cant access it any more. it says its moved, but when i click on it, nothing happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom