• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
sos chris if u wat my tiny tv. pick it up. i dunno when lol, il be at ur hosue and im nto casrying it.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Practise up Bramptoners! I hope you're all doing this in preperation for saturday.
IIRC Toxn and Cure were pretty good at this game, I wonder how they'd stack vs T.O now.
Also get some **** team practise and then enter teams guys.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Practise up Bramptoners! I hope you're all doing this in preperation for saturday.
IIRC Toxn and Cure were pretty good at this game, I wonder how they'd stack vs T.O now.
Also get some **** team practice and then enter teams guys.
Unfortunetly, I won't be coming this saturday, as I already have a smash fest I'm going to on Friday. There guys who don't really know about smash boards, but there interested, so I'd rather go there and try and recruit some more Brampton smashers. I'm going to try and come to future ones, though. BTW Cure stills live in Georgetown, although he has played some of the Brampton Players.

I remember that, Cure placed like top 10 @ Caketown. lol yeah wtf happened to that?
It's hard for Cure to come to tournaments because he doesn't have a lot of money. :(

WIGI

Smash Champion
ahhh chris chris chris... u know i pwn your DR. u just got sscared and whipped out you spam-sheik. andy u got a nice link tho. good games. ChRIS U KNOW I PWN U. i might have pple over sundaunight to monday. not sure tho.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz either way .... me>you

=]

also...ranking are?...

toxn
pyro
lozack/blowtoes [havent had a rank match yet]
desh/andy [ no rank match yet....but im scared of the sword...]
wigi
who else after?
i guesss no one since those are only people who've shown or i know how they rank...

Geist

Smash Master
hey havnt posted in a while...dun ask but desh's fault that im back.

aandy. hey buddy. hows it going? really nice banner and all, but mind telling me where in the blue fu*k samus is?!
this is an outrage, dragonite style! im like tearing apart my walls! im more upset than i was ever in my life!
i can understand missing luigi, but SAMUS?! man o man how can you miss that?
im smashing my head into my wall man, im totally going on a crazy blood thirsty rampage, and if people die i can plead insanity, then blame my insanity on you, then you'll be charged for manslaughter, then ill kill MORE people. HOW CAN YOU MISS SAMUS?!
i am NOT overreacting, NOT!!!!! i am seriously outraged and im gonna break a chair over someone's head if they dont get a samus pic in there NOW !:mad::grrr:

on the other hand, since everyone but the people @ devil high school are off. i lol at them.
well, pameer, iot is blowtroes. now what foo?

and Stephen I loled at the randomness first period. who was that that you said i can own? Was that cryptic? yeh i can totally own him. =P

gimme a gc, a wii, or a few days and i wont sux as much as i might appeared @ steve's. Bad chi at his place, really, really bad for my aura. Steve, your house needs spiritual cleansing asap.

Geist

Smash Master
duble freakin post!
since i havent posted in so long, there is officially no such thing as editing.
again, moar complaining, i see roy in the banner. im gonna commit suicide now. dun worry, if i could do as well as you on photoshop, i wouldnt be complaining. but there
is
no
samus.

why? please, there has to be a logical answer. please. if there is lemme hear it.

steve, spiritual cleansing.
and pameer, come over to my house sunday at 10:00 am without even asking its ok, so just come over. No lame excuses this time for not coming over , so stop watching pr0n and get over here.

Geist

Smash Master
omg! it cant be! trpple post! oh comboed!
yeh i havent posted so long so, im just gonna annoy the **** out of all of you. again, blame desh, cuz hes the reason im back. =D tnx desh!

stephen about that gc offer for 30 bucks...ima take ur offer, i dun need a memory card, cuz wigi stole mines and he still has it. I dun care bout the ssbm game, ill take care of that, just tell me where we can meet.

wigi and desh, we must resolve this dispute.
you see everyone,wigi told me on msn that he hands down owned desh's dr.
Desh tells me that he teabagged wigi's wigi.
who really won on thursday? is there a witness? >.>

now i know what your all thinking...he gonna quadruple post...maybe i will. the only thing that can stop me is a moderator
muahahahahahahahahaha*banned*

Desh.

Smash Lord
never said i teabagged...i say we're about even..but i came out on top ;]

also ...fkn edit.. lol.

ALSO STEVE CAN I BORROW UR ORANGE CONTROLLER TOMORROW? I NEEDZ IT BADS.

and also also...

me>wigi.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
Kryptic got punched in the dong, and didn't even flinch.

Cuz he has no balls.

BTW Im changing the offer to $100 blowtoes. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

no seriously, i have to talk to my brother about it first.

Geist

Smash Master
you guys! good news! Desh told me to edit! now ill never have to double post again!!

*holy ****ing ***t an edit from blowtoes!?!?! miracles does happen*
so WAS that kryptic this morining? cuz i can totally eat that guy for smash toast.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
never said i teabagged...i say we're about even..but i came out on top ;]

also ...fkn edit.. lol.

ALSO STEVE CAN I BORROW UR ORANGE CONTROLLER TOMORROW? I NEEDZ IT BADS.

and also also...

me>wigi.
Why do you need it? I want to play! =]

Also, Wigi owns Desh.
But when Desh got lame and took out his high-tier, he pwned. But with Mid-tier and down, Wigi owns.

LETS MAKE AN ALL-HIGH-TIER RANKINGS, AND AN ALL-LOW-TIER-RANKINGS. OMG.

Also, if I see one more multiple post from anyone, I'm reporting.

EDIT:
DESH. I want some credit on the front page. You and Me are basically bringing up the Smash Community together, so I'd like it if I got my name on there.

Desh.

Smash Lord
EVERYONE WHO IS PART OF BRAMPTON PLEASE CHECK THE TOPIC POST FOR INFO ON HOW THE BRAMPTON RANKINGS WORK!!!

/capslock

edit: exqueeze me? i won the same amount of matches as him in mid tier and down. >.>

edit 2: i need the orange controller for brendon tomor lol u have ur black one still...
i'll give it back to u on monday >.>

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dude, read my previous post on how I want some credit.
Wtf? Contact Blowtoes and ToXn? They don't even LIVE here!

It's me and You directing this Chris, not them =P .

Desh.

Smash Lord
dealio but dont go lying about wigi "owning" me in our mario bros matches.

you know i won the same amount of matches as him.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
True, but yeh. Do you think you could give me your password so I could pretty up the page? You can change your pass afterwards.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Why do you need it? I want to play! =]

Also, Wigi owns Desh.
But when Desh got lame and took out his high-tier, he pwned. But with Mid-tier and down, Wigi owns.

LETS MAKE AN ALL-HIGH-TIER RANKINGS, AND AN ALL-LOW-TIER-RANKINGS. OMG.

Also, if I see one more multiple post from anyone, I'm reporting.

EDIT:
DESH. I want some credit on the front page. You and Me are basically bringing up the Smash Community together, so I'd like it if I got my name on there.
chris, ill admit i struglle alot against your sheik if you admit i pwn you Doc.

and chris.. andy only ebat me once, so isn't he blow me in rank?..no offense andy..
and andy. COME SAY HIGH JEEZBUS. you know where i eat i don't smell that bad.

oh and chris, if you coem oevr say sunday, we will ahve an officail tourinie matches including counterpicking and all that jazz. 4 stock 7 minutes. ima perfect my super secret sheik countering character. mwhahahahaha.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
this double post is desh. steve diddnt double post...

k...about blowtoes vs zack ...i unno i literally flipped a coin for them because we havent seen them play...

and now... wigi W
T
F ???? LOL

u dont struggle against my sheik...u just dont win. lol

and about this "owning of my doc" if i recall correctly ..we both won 2 matches today.
the best u did on my doc was a 1 stock....i 've 2 stocked u TWICE..and the amount of matches that we've won is equal...im pretty sure that doesnt count as "owning"...actually...that means i did better

anyways...steves on my acc lol.

[/desh]

WIGI

Smash Champion
this double post is desh. steve diddnt double post...

k...about blowtoes vs zack ...i unno i literally flipped a coin for them because we havent seen them play...

and now... wigi W
T
F ???? LOL

u dont struggle against my sheik...u just dont win. lol

and about this "owning of my doc" if i recall correctly ..we both won 2 matches today.
the best u did on my doc was a 1 stock....i 've 2 stocked u TWICE..and the amount of matches that we've won is equal...im pretty sure that doesnt count as "owning"

anyways...steves on my acc lol.

[/desh]
wow, i 2 stocked you aswell, and i ebat you 3 times you ebat me twice, cuz the first 3 i ebat u as doc 3 times, then the forth u killed me hard as sheik, if i remember corectly....and what abotu that time i came over, and you only beat me twice...when i was using kirby...

edit: my dad on duble post.

edit:i ment to say bad...not dad.....

edit 3: bend over and il show you my dad.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
that was past.... this is now lol u cant compare that.
and we played 2 matches before going downstairs...u 1 stocked me and i 2 stocked u after...andy is my witness

and then u 1 stocked me again and i 2 stocked u again
then i beat u with my sheik.

edit: [/desh]

WIGI

Smash Champion
i 2 stocked you noob. beside.. u only ever picked final destination, what if i wanted fountain of dreams? HUH HUH? im not at your house so. JONS.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
u could've said so..i wouldnt have had a problem with it...and i want a witness to this 2 stockage...wich i clearly dont remember...and if it really did happen...then sorry..but u did not "own" me at all.

WIGI

Smash Champion
u could've said so..i wouldnt have had a problem with it...and i want a witness to this 2 stockage...wich i clearly dont remember...and if it really did happen...then sorry..but u did not "own" me at all.
it did happen, cuz rememebr i was all like, YA I GOT THAT STOCK BACK ON YOU NOW WERE TIEDD!!! THEN I beat you once mroe (1 stock) then you came back and beat me one last time for the oevral rank.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ohhhh true true. k fair enough... but

u did NOT own me. thats all im getting at >.> peoples bein lead on to believe something untrue >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo chris bren and MAYBEY PYRO... i migth ahve u guys and will sleep over (willas in my friedn not your bro bren) on sunday to monday. cept just bren cuz chris has school with pyro. lol. but you guys can chill sunday probably. wills also bringing the xbox to challenge bren at halo 1 or 2.

i feel like spamus..duble posyin left right center ...literally.

EDIT NOOBS! : i still think im ranked higher than andy, you can double check with him tho.

WIGI

Smash Champion
if you bring a 360 aswell. and i still muist ask my rents. but they don't usualy say no to me having parties and friends over. there pretty chill like that, but try to swear less. lol. and chris... Jesus jokes wil get your neck wrung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom