• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t0mmy's Amazing Pichu

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I am not ashamed to admit that I get owned by t0mmy's Pichu.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I am not ashamed to admit that I get owned by t0mmy's Pichu.
Hahaha, many a folk gets rocked by the pichu.

Okay okay, well I can't complain anymore about videos. Noticed an acidental input or two, a few badly placed dsmashes, but hell I think well all do that, lol.
You have a very nice pichu, it's fast and confident, you know pichu's move set very well ad have a good edge gaurding game. (T!mmy nice techs out of the fsmash, don't think I've ever seen anyone pull that off before) Your pichu is very technical, but more than that intelegent. Even though the matches are pretty fast paced yoo do a good job of spacing yourself with the utilt and staying agressive. Definitely one the best pichu's I've seen. Keep playing keep up the good work.

Timmy, nice fox. The dtilt will get you some need range in a few situations so don't over look that. I noticed your fox moves very well while you wait for T0mmy to come back from deaths, but you seem to revert to a more causious state once he's actually back in the game, try to get more comfomfortable in that fluid movement you've got, it will make your already great fox that much better.

Hope to see more of you guys, keep improving.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I had somebody tech out of an edgeguarding F-Smash yesterday. That definitely caught me by surprise. I think it was NK or someone from F.T.A., maybe Mexican or KFC. I still nailed a D-Smash spike, but that was kinda scary!

ChaosSqueak

Smash Cadet
Amazing Pichu, I could've never done better myself o.o I really liked how you took advantage of Pichu's great guarding abilites, as well made good use of his special moves. I would like to see more grabbing, overall your Pichu is much better than mine, it's real creative.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
i think it'd be better if you grabbed out of a low % nair instead of utilting, its more reliable and leads to more, also when you're chaining your uairs you need to realize when you can't do anymore and end with something good like dair.

T0MMY

Smash Master
i think it'd be better if you grabbed out of a low % nair instead of utilting, its more reliable and leads to more, also when you're chaining your uairs you need to realize when you can't do anymore and end with something good like dair.
Actually, the u-tilt is better because you can grab out of that, it's just a tap inbetween so you can get the much-needed damage on your opponent. Always look to throw in a fast attack to disrupt your opponent. And, yes, I agree I can just end a lot of the u-air juggles, but I generally just like to get my practice in following DI, so I'll do that until they're out of it for the most part. I'm probably developing a bad habit :psycho:

Jash

Smash Lord
You just made number 2 on the lowest tier list beat the 1 one on the top tier list.....this makes me happy, very happy. Your doing the right things to Fox's, even though i think chain grabbing him would be an easier win for u. Other then that better then perfect. Good Job!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Chain grabbing Fox is really difficult, usually a platform will get in the way so he can tech roll away. Usually I'll just U-throw & U-Smash or U-tilt and move to something else that can rack up more damage than just a throw.
I think my brother is putting together some of my Pichu videos, so there might be something in the not-too-distant future.
Maybe a Chain Lightning 2? :^o

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
It's true. I've been secretly capturing t0mmy's Pichu on video, and have plans on making a short combo video. With what I have now, I think it will look better than Chain Lightning (mostly because Chain Lightning is really old footage).

^___^

T0MMY

Smash Master
When are we going to see another video put up?
>:^P

Actually, we recored some Pichu vs Kirby matches yesterday. I think we got some good matches in. So maybe there will be something soon.

Diglob

Smash Cadet
That was the most amazing thing I've seen in a while. o___o

You've really got Pichu figured out. I liked the way you recovered from 2:07 - 2:15 in that first video. @____@

T0MMY

Smash Master
That was the most amazing thing I've seen in a while. o___o

You've really got Pichu figured out. I liked the way you recovered from 2:07 - 2:15 in that first video. @____@
My philosophy is: Pichu should always recover from anything less than a straight KO. Even froma volley of shine-spikes. :cool:

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
<3<3<3 t0mmy
as always, brilliant pichu. bowser vs pichu at TANG? that is if you're going, which you will be.

EDIT: this is actually the first time i've posted in the pichu forums, and it feels pretty good.

EDIT: rawr

T0MMY

Smash Master
Nice to see you here, Kevvviiinnn.
I won't be able to make it to this week's TANG, but we'll do more Pichu vs Bowser whenever we can, just grab me when I'm not playing (or eating).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tournament matches are when I play the worse >:^p
But there are some good parts in there, some funny stuff too.

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
yeah pichus actually really good vs fox. when i mained sheik i would use pichu as a counter against fox and always win lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
Saying Pichu is good against Fox because you beat some scrub is like saying playing blindfolded is good against a bad Fox.

I want to Pichu + Kirby match Delphiki & his bro.

Top Bottom