• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T.A.E.R 4- Mike Ray It Aint So

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Doubles

1: you arent getting 1st seed cause pelca got detention so like wtf (pelca + Fatal) ($84.00)
2: 2 solid snakes (hinkage + Bloodcross) ($42.00)
3: TV+Ling (TV + ling) ($14.00)
4: Destructive Babes (Soma + JoeST)
5: Man,watching bizkit used to be fun..now I question the value of his life (bizkit + adam gibson)
5: Team Southern Dullness (kiwi + Riot)
7: Who Cares (EZ + Zodi)

Singles

1: Bizkit ($105.60)
2: Fatal ($48.40)
3: BOOBCROSS ($30.80) (DQ'd from Loser's Final) :c
4: TV ($17.60)
5: Pelca ($8.80)
5: HINKAGE THE GREAT, HINKAGE THE KING, HINKAGE THE AVENGER, HINKAGE THE LORD OF ALL THINGS META KNIGHT ($8.80)
7: JoeST
7: Ling
9: Kiwi
9: Rach
9: ADAM GIBSON IS A MAN THAT CAN NEVER BE KILLED, HE'S ALL UP IN YOUR CABEZA WITHOUT OUT A CHASER (forfeit in losers)
9: Riot
13: Soma
13: Zodi
13: Sails
13: Nacho
17: Chii
17: ZaoMo
17: Hobo
17: Spider Jerusalem
17: Serriph
17: Drock

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
wow, too bad I had a million hour drive home. I would have liked to see what happened here. Anyone care to give me a play by play?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Good job, Bizkit. You finally showed what you're capable of. You're a better player than you place sometimes. You just have a habit of doing really wacky **** versus people you can't camp. xP

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I accomplished my goal (top 3 + beat fatal finally)... but still can't calm down in end.

idk what to do anymore

w/e ggs and gj bizkit

also, mike add characters when you get the chance (i went all mk, falco didnt help me advance).

Prawn

Smash Master
too bad i wasnt here to stop bizkit

LOL nah im kidding gj

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
if fatal beat bizkit i was gonna apply bizkit logic but ill do it anyway

FATAL OVERAL DID BETTER THAN BIZKIT BECAUSE HE BEAT MORE RANKED PEOPLE.

Almo

Smash Ace
I beat Prawn.

Prawn beat Bizkit.

Bizkit beat Fatal.

Almo for #1.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
almo u missed the part where no one beats me :D but it's the complete opposite when I go out of play people who aren't from New England
Fixed.‎‎‎‎‎‎        

TeeVee

Smash Lord
I still get the win on him or else thats not fair. If people can forfeit and players don't get wins well I will forfeit to people ahead of me on the rankings.:glare:
you dont get the win, if that was the case lord xavier would have been ranked last season for doing NOTHING but getting a win on a dq'd bloodcross. it doesnt count

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at this, ggs to everyone I played. Wish I friendlied more.

if fatal beat bizkit i was gonna apply bizkit logic but ill do it anyway

FATAL OVERAL DID BETTER THAN BIZKIT BECAUSE HE BEAT MORE RANKED PEOPLE.
Someones salty that they're not ranked #1 despite having less higher ranked wins. If Fatal beat BC then Fatal's ranked wins would be: JoeST (9) & BC (5) (twice?). Mine would be Mikeray (7), TV (4), Fatal (1) (twice?). Sooooo you make no sense, and that's why you're not a panelist D;

I still get the win on him or else thats not fair. If people can forfeit and players don't get wins well I will forfeit to people ahead of me on the rankings.:glare:
You're ranked #1, who would you forfeit to exactly by that logic? BC didn't Forfiet, he was DQed. Big difference. It doesn't count, because you guys didn't play AT ALL. Counting it would be a free win, which is not fair. I know you're greedy for that win in a set you didn't play, but it's not gunna happen, sorry.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Good **** to bizkit he deserved that win he played incredibly good he was at top of his play, Teevee and I should've been in grand finals but it was imposible to take losers finals seriously LOL

I lost to hinkage stupid SD :(

Riot almost beat me best zelda ever great player.

My ddd sucks hard except vs snake and Teevee but I still lost to him.

I had a great time this tournament

I should've won this tournament but my anxiety pills made me lose.

ggs to everyone I played!

I'll have a break from brawl till i can get to tournaments by myself because tempest was my only ride.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxyzine I won't blame the pills but I've never droped a game to hinkage as kirby before, I think it's my lack of practice and that he got better. I played good even after taking the pills. I'll still practice with kirby because he's so beast in teams as support char, but I'll main a character that can clutch after SD and ****, . Ics, wario, Oli, Marth and MK are my next best chars I still don't know what to use though, i guess i'll just take everyone by surprise next tournament I go to, and I won't take the pills lol

So Fatal

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun at this, ggs to everyone I played. Wish I friendlied more.

Someones salty that they're not ranked #1 despite having less higher ranked wins. If Fatal beat BC then Fatal's ranked wins would be: JoeST (9) & BC (5) (twice?). Mine would be Mikeray (7), TV (4), Fatal (1) (twice?). Sooooo you make no sense, and that's why you're not a panelist D;

You're ranked #1, who would you forfeit to exactly by that logic? BC didn't Forfiet, he was DQed. Big difference. It doesn't count, because you guys didn't play AT ALL. Counting it would be a free win, which is not fair. I know you're greedy for that win in a set you didn't play, but it's not gunna happen, sorry.
Someonees feeling a little mighty after winning a tourney.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Ling you didn't lose game one because of an SD, and it's not like you were winning when you did.

It was a nice lead though, you didn't count your jumps :D

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice job Hink Pink beating Ling Ling

Top Bottom