• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SypherPhoenix's biweeklies feat. Dr. Peepee hosted at Wenbo/Winston's basement

Wenbobular

Smash Hero

I'm too lazy to do anything else

Special thanks to Peepee for coming up and Mahone for driving them also there were teams and Mahone/Peepee won in a round robin of 5 teams

strawhats

Smash Master
damn, If only Azen had beaten Thumbs, he could've played PP. Would've most likely lost but it would;ve been nice to see Azen's marth vs a falco of PP's level (assuming PP went falco at all), Hopefully someone caught a glimpse of their friendlies on camera (unlike mango puff vs pp falco from G2)

Still can't wait for vids of PP vs Chillin.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Actually, itll make u real happy, pp went all marth lol....

And pp and azen marth dittoed on fd and it was amazing and played falco marth, but it was not recored.... Im so sorry strawhats :(

:phone:

strawhats

Smash Master
Actually, itll make u real happy, pp went all marth lol....

And pp and azen marth dittoed on fd and it was amazing and played falco marth, but it was not recored.... Im so sorry strawhats :(

:phone:
sounds like **** tons of fun. Sad that it wasn't recorded. Did PP like **** Azen's marth in dittos/with falco?

hot$

Smash Ace
had fun at this.
i'll upload my vids asap (busy the next few days) so i'll try my hardest.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Partially because I have been quite interested in it for a while haha.

Good games guys, I had a lot of fun at this. =) Thanks a ton for coming together and getting stuff figured out when Sypher couldn't host. Pretty legit.

Top Bottom