• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sync's Sex Saloon 6: XYRO IS FINALLY GONE YES 6/25/2011

Sync.

Smash Champion

Sync's Sex Saloon 6: XYRO IS FINALLY GONE YES

Alright Houston ya'll suck we need to get better so I'm having a tournament just for you. We've been slacking so much (even our top players) and we are no where near as good as we have been. We need to be in tip top shape for Genesis and the circuit. This WILL count towards the PR no matter what you guys do we need to quit messing around so much and get a little more serious. Also, for the search of a new venue and to help us improve these are going bi-weekly tournaments now. There will be set times, and doubles at the tournaments. Obviously, for the circuit event and Genesis there won't be another one of these two weeks after but after Genesis I will continue with these. Eventually they'll stop being at my apartment and we'll move to better venue that will hopefully be the place for HOBO.

Schedule:

Doors/sign-up at 12:00
Doubles start at 2:00
Singles start at 3:30

Tourney will have singles and doubles:

Singles: $5
Doubles: $5 per team mate

The rules will be Unity Ruleset:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

Parking:

Parking is a fun situation for anyone who want to come to the famed Sex Saloon. You have many options, you could park across the street from my complex, you could park behind my complex at the church, you could park down the street at the other church, you could be swag and buy a parking pass for $3 at the front and park in my visitor parking, you can park at the parking garage down the street for free, or you can walk or be Trela. Take your choice and have fun!

My gate code is #8338 so when you want in, you buzz those numbers.

Keep in mind that this tournament will count towards the Texas PR so remember that in bracket.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Dang, I'm gonna miss this one I suppose, but I will hopefully make it to the next one.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
KAY-O.

10KAY-Os.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If people(multiple) refuse to go their MAINS, this event WILL NOT count towards the PR. Its 110% unfair for player XYZ to gain points(and pass up other players) if that person beat gnes's snake or razer falco(or insert anything but his/her MAIN). And since this is a "serious" event so that you guys can get "better" there shouldnt be a problem with people going their MAINS.

gay thread title btw. i hope a bird takes a creamy poop in your eye as you look up into the sky, sync

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If people(multiple) refuse to go their MAINS, this event WILL NOT count towards the PR. Its 110% unfair for player XYZ to gain points(and pass up other players) if that person beat gnes's snake or razer falco(or insert anything but his/her MAIN). And since this is a "serious" event so that you guys can get "better" there shouldnt be a problem with people going their MAINS.

gay thread title btw. i hope a bird takes a creamy poop in your eye as you look up into the sky, sync
no f u

if jerm goes ****ing zelda, this is counting. i dont give a flying **** all ya'll can eat a chode and sniff a queef

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So Jerm, you should totally go all Zelda.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
gotta question. they do this in norcal due to static teams being wats up there and teams here are pretty static so will we ever have a double's PR for static teams? taht would be legit.

and if i don't work ill totally make this

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes it does... if people decide to not go their mains that's their loss. The tournament is totally in the control of the TO and the rules he set forth. People are going into this tournament fully aware of what I just said... and plus Razer and Gnes do go Falco and Snake in HOBO too...

And Allan you know I love you [: not like Smoom though

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's like asking, don't go secondaries...if people want to go secondaries or use a character they want to learn, let them.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm with RT. Fundamentally, I don't think the logic makes sense. But then again, it does make sense when regarding the PR (I hope a better system can be made for that...if possible).

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Here's how it is, these are going to count towards the PR system, if people don't go their mains/don't try and lose points because of it, that's their fault.

You guys have been warned, there's absolutely no reason not to try. If you want to hurt your own PR spot, that's your own issue.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok then if this turns out like i think it is, Its only fair that I'm about to win several "gamestop" tourneys.

In other words, do this right or it's not counting.

Aposl

Smash Ace
wow this thread is too sexy someone get the mods in here immediately!

Player-4

See you in 25 years
these shouldn't count towards the PR, come on now lol. you guys care way too much about that meaningless list.
It's not about caring about your PR spot, it's about pushing people to get better

Ok then if this turns out like i think it is, Its only fair that I'm about to win several "gamestop" tourneys.

In other words, do this right or it's not counting.
Wait... You're not Zac

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So...no secondaries allowed?

So much for smash being a game about CPing.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording...and hopefully won't be late this time! <_<

Sync.

Smash Champion
It's counting no matter what anyone says. You can't overrule that just because Razer wants Houston to be better against Falco. Some people really want Houston to get better and it can't be done without a motivator unfortunately. Ultimately, those going know the rules set forth by their TO and woll abide by them in tournament no one is forced to enter.

Thanks Aposl <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
...help, I'm a Skulltula!

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hype! I will win the tweeting competition though, as lubbock will be hosting DMT at the same time. Please stay with your mains guys, it's an overall benefit to build experience, not by striving to win, but by learning.

Top Bottom