• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
Glusent won 3-1

I :marth: :dk2: :ike: vs his :diddy:

Only DK won, but lost at the end..Ike SD fail again v.v
GGs though!

Aibou

Smash Master
Aw, bad luck Neo. There's still Loser's Finals though. Good job Glusent ^_^

Brackets have been updated. I notice all the matches and more have been done early. I'm very grateful. The next round will start tonight and will go until next Sunday. Good luck in Round 5 everyone!

Sit tight for a while, okay Glusent?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Me and Zen won't get this done, Aibou. Our time difference is just too wide for us. :/

It's up to you to decide by coinflip or whatever.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Just have a quick question: I just have to win one set whereas my opponent has to win two to win, right?

Aibou

Smash Master
I'm not flipping anything until Sunday. And mgw needs to respond to me already...

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Wow a 32man tournament!?! I'll definitly join the next one i see because these look like fun. (and long) Or maybe host my own.....

Sorry for the spam btw. D:

Aibou

Smash Master
Wow a 32man tournament!?! I'll definitly join the next one i see because these look like fun. (and long) Or maybe host my own.....

Sorry for the spam btw. D:
GTFO MY THREAD!!! :mad088:

lol jk.

Seriously though, I don't think I'll be hosting another 32-man. Too many byes...

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
fast sign ups =/= fast matches

32 man, double elimination?

Good luck with that :dizzy: Normally people usually give up after they lose a game or forget about this since this'll take alot longer for everyone to do their matches.

Don't take my word for it though, I'll probably just get proved wrong again whenever I make a prediction.
Hmm called it?

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
Even though I'll be studying for a major test in the forseeable future, due to the lack of activity, I might be able to still get my matches done. Once when the others finish theirs, of course.

Aibou

Smash Master
Brackets are updated. I was unable to log on to wifi, so I gave mgw the win. Next set of matches is due next Sunday (there are only two matches needed). GO, GO, GOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom