• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syler's Melee Tri-weeklies in Tacoma, WA Postponed for now?

Eggz

Smash Hero
yeah i gotta know asap. i might just go home. anyone wanna come smash at my house today if sylers dont happen for me? id like to play melee and brawl all weekend

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late reply, i was out all night with some friends. From i've confirmed with kline and other contacts should be about 12-15 peeps.

Btw anyone actually bringing setups besides myself this time!? >_>

I pretty much 2 melee setups with a 3rd tv for sure.
I got cha marked downed for 1 melee/cube so that's 3 full set ups.

Anyone else?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Zhu and the canadians said if we have a tournament sunday, they will come to it and stay the night at my place afterwards.

Yes Zhu. No questions, just plans.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
since syler hasnt responded. im pretty sure the building is closed for the entire weekend. Sundays usually is early closures or closed and its a national holiday.

If u want to make this happen u gotta say we have a tourney and this is the time and place. Speculations will only let or feathered friend and the Canadians down.

syler cant host im pretty sure so lets get a backup!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Zhu and the canadians are no longer coming, but id still like to get as big as possible tournaments for both games going. Bring TVs.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
blah **** it ill probably postpone it till another date since oregon's tourney is the 15th, and nw majors is the 22nd Q_Q

fml LOL

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i needa get better, imma go down to cali and get *****, then comeback and **** until top 15 then get ***** again, as usual

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
man postponed again lol. well **** ill be ready when I get back. Tourneys and ****.

im on a ****ing road trip. Only goin cuz my cousin is driving with a suspended license and if he gets pulled over......its over lol.

C!Z

Smash Lord
For reals where's this at? I prefer the tourneys that are more worried about smash rather than the venue fee.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Syler IS the rest of WA
Finally something eggz and i agree on (im that pro o.-) lol

Yeah thanks for the heads up hawaiianjiggs, hit me up when your back in town i guess.

Btw exactly how many people are going to nw majors?

On a different note i'll probably make a tourney for early sept. though now since summer quarter is over idk if their let me do clubs till late sept. since i'd have to make a new club, go through some papers, etc. and some other crap.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Come to NWM, buncha people are spose to be goin.

Hold it as soon as you can, we believe in your paperwork abilities haha.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Everyone should go to nwm, even though the website looks weird.

fyi PAX is sept 4-6th Syler, not sure if people are going to that or not though.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Me too, T!mmy and t0mmy are literally (while not physically) running that tournament to cater Brawl Melee and 64, but with stupid rulesets and the actual organizer is changing whatever they say.
w/e lol.

WTF?
I have nothing to do with how Melee tourneys are run unless I'm running a Melee event at one of my events. And the last one I included since 2 years ago I had ZodiacMofat running for me and I had nothing to do with the rules (I just copy & pasted).

If you Melee players have any problems with Melee events I got nothin' to do with it. Go talk to your TOs.

Top Bottom