• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syler's Melee Tri-weeklies in Tacoma, WA Postponed for now?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
B mellow ***** in teams. As long as I dont **** him we'll do fine.

we should at least beat vish[insert gay *** happy smiley face here] and whoever he teams with lol. since Eggz and otto are probably teaming.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
B-melo IS **** in teams x_X, good thing i know his weakness in teams!!!! Hey vish wanna team? LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Anyone from the Seattle area and down who needs a ride should post so we can try to find you a ride.

Im assuming that myself vish and banana[?] should be able to drive.

Uw smashfest tomorrow=Friday 4pm-meleealldailee

cha

Smash Cadet
Is anyone from North East tacoma going to this? cuz i need a ride!!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i cant think of anything else to do so i might show up and be hated by everyone there but vish and toph. meh sounds fun
Sometimes ur a ****, but in no way do I hate you. You can be pretty fun to be around.

Is anyone from North East tacoma going to this? cuz i need a ride!!
Did I hear that you lived in Federal Way or was I mistaken?

ThePrime

Smash Lord
The tourney was fun guys, it was just a good for the soul, small, cute tourney that was full of explosive homo. No homo.

Kline stop trying increase your post count =_=

Syler

Smash Journeyman
K so by request I set up a tourney for this Saturday, most people's finals should be over and done with by then, so no school johns.

Zig Zag

Smash Rookie
What time is the tourney startin on saturday? Hawaiian Jigglypuff and Fabz are both out of town but I will try and make it. And I won't have to get a ride from ciz and kaos again. woot!

cha

Smash Cadet
nice ill be there! and will bring a cube and melee so we dont have like a hundred tvs and no systems again :p

Top Bottom