• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

xeno

Smash Ace
****, I thought I won more then that. (**** you first two rounds vs Ken!).
Thanks Cao.
Sexual Chocolate is the best team name ever btw.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Double posted, I swear if anyone says "Xeno post" I can't be responsible for my actions.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Attention!

There will be no bi-weekly this Tuesday do to the mass of assessments due next week.

I'll see you all at OHN6 I suppose. Speaking of which, there is zero mention of Smash on either the EGG site or the OHN6 site, nor is there any time set apart for a Smash tourney to occur...This doesn't look very promising...From the looks of things, we are going to get sidelined for everything, no priority of TV's for our Tourney, probably no spares for casual play, so far Animania looks more promising...atleast it guarantees us that a tournament is actually taking place. Thoughts? Comments from people higher up?

Kulla.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
I've been practicing a fair bit lately, watching videos and stuff also learn about auto cancelled nairs and the importance of teching in certain situations. I hope to go better at the next meet/tourney :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
ZOMG XENOPOST Kulla

dw it was bound to happen :D

Well Kulla we've been having quite the discussions. I hope you've caught up on all by reading the 2 group conversations that occurred. :p

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
No I'm not going to spend the next two hours reading msn logs, someone just tell me whats going down.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Basically -

We're deciding on which tourney to go to, both are pretty much expensive and there's not much detail on what's exactly going on with OHN. We know that the Animania one is some "Royale Rumble" thingy, with some impossible rules.

There's been some discussion of possibly splitting up, and/or going to one on Saturday, and going to Sunday on the other.

That's the main gist of it.

Someone add to it if I've forgotten anything...

Dedu

Smash Lord
bjay is gay thats what he left out.
LAWL

Buuut. No wai!
Sorry guys! I've been absent lately because of uni and city life. Partying, drinking, etc you name it. But I've been practising heaps of smash during those late nite stay ups trying to get my mains down for the comp. Just seeing more and more ANNOYING falcos lately have prompted me to seriously give peach a whole new meaning - the Falco ***** dominatrix!

I'll have to speak to you guys on msn to catch up with what's happening lately. >_<'

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
i actually vote we go to ohn. i dont like the idea of splitting up, that wouldnt be cool... and going to both would be too expensive (at least for me). animania tournament sounds sorta lame and egg will be @ ohn. so i reckon go ohn for a real tournament.

Dedu

Smash Lord
...Another long post by Pat!

Animania was lame ever since last year. Go to OHN you never-been-to-animania-smashers!

Bjay

Smash Lord
Does anyone know the deadline to Pre-Register for BOTH Animania and OHN6?

I'd like to know how long I have to decide before I can't pre-register.

I think I'm better off pre-registering, I'm low on cash atm.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Not enough to cover the plane ticket Cao =D. Unless you have an ulterior motive to being in Sydney...

Jaz

Smash Ace
like kicking another Persian traitor into the Sydney harbour :p
best photo i swear

well, lets vote here shall we?

if you want to go to animania say xenOMG!

if your an ohn supporter say: xenOHN!

that simple ^_^

and because pat and i are a happening couple, and brinton has helped us in the past with tourneys, plus the animania guys dun really like me...

xenOHN!

Dedu

Smash Lord
I've yet to see 300. I gotta get out there and see it soon!

Happening couple? As in doubles partners? I'm more inclined towards xenOHN, but i'm a bit hesitant given we might be neglected during the event.

Top Bottom