• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

no.13

Smash Cadet
KULLA BAGS THE LUIGI BANNER??!!!??? ***** please. i holds the original luigi banner in classic dr evil pose thank you very much... but if all else fails then i guess im nabbing the king of crunk drag queen of funk WARIO! for my banner.

and me plus the chicken should be at yours round 1ish via the gellatisimo. im surprised death by chocolate isnt illegal cos i reckon its that awesome

ps. my banner stopped working at the worst possible time...wtf. kulla you sabotaged me, expect revenge

Dedu

Smash Lord
Death by chocolate is illegal and loving it! Once had three different scoops of chocolate and it was teh awesome! Go for Belgian chocolate - it's the best.

I *may* be able to come today. 12 onwards?

C0d3M0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
Heads up fron OHN6 - we're good to go. I've still got admin stuff to do first to put it in concrete but the green light's been given.

Animania's been going downhill for the past couple of years now. Too bad, so sad.

Sanc

Smash Cadet
hmm how long is everyone staying at Kulla's today? I may be able to come at 5- ish?

...and if so.. would anyone be able to give me a ride back to the nearest trainstation? :D

Xeno are you going to the biweekly?

xeno

Smash Ace
*Thinking*.
How late is everyne staying? Cause I probably couldn't get there till like 8:30. :X

Bjay

Smash Lord
Not on for long, just thought I'd say this:

Well, if in the end, we're not able to change the "Impossible" rules of Animania, let's just think of it as Around The World and flog everyone's *** :p

xeno

Smash Ace
Sanc: I've got your controller with me, I'm bringing it to the bi-weekly.
Smashers: How late is everyone staying? Lacking a car, I might need a ride if I stay late (which I'd like to do, since I can't get there till 8:30).

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
Oh man! I just read the animania rules! how awesome are they guys??? finally! a smash tournament worth going to! these people know how to have fun ;)

xeno

Smash Ace
Hey guys I really need to know if anyone can give me a ride home late (past 12), I don't want to show up for two hours then leave on a long *** train trip home. And Sanc needs his controller :p

Btw No. 13, your signature is a link to your signature.

unreon

Smash Ace
Sorry I couldn't come today Kulla! I woke up at 4am this morning because I couldn't sleep...grrrr. So I left my controller at home knowing I'd be too tired to come. Turns out I wasn't >< Oh wells no fear because mid-session break is coming up soon; hopefully that means at least one meets where we can all gather!

PS: Pat, shut up :(

Dedu

Smash Lord
Oh man! I just read the animania rules! how awesome are they guys??? finally! a smash tournament worth going to! these people know how to have fun
OMIIIGOOOURRD Pat's shortest post ever to date! These Animania guys are definitely the definition of phwoarsome!

Thanks for the meet Kulla and I had some fun whoring people with dsmash and bair/nair. I may officially pick up Peach as my secondary character and doubles main. Marth just sucks as a doubles team mate in general compared to Peach love. But he's excellent at picking off the opponent one by one with ease.

Next meet will be monday aye?

Jaz

Smash Ace
as we all know, friday is a public holiday... and the city will be packed...
therefore, that seems to be a perfect day to do banners, now that OHN6 wheels are in motion

fellas... for this to work we will need

TVS, big ones
gamecubes and smash (the usual)

brinton and i will try and confirm how many TVs we're getting but i'd like the to update thier website and say that smash is an official tourny

we'll be running it anyway lol :p

EDIT: hows the meet going?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
Thanks kulla for the biweelky hosting. i ninjad someones black controller (i assume it was yours, but might not have been), which ill bring to the next meet i guess.

edit: anyone have any idea why my sig is doing that? i haven't touched it

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Thanks everyone for coming to my biweekly, it ended up being a much larger turn out then I expected which was quite pleasent. I think that controller was either mine or a friend of mine Fonti... is the control stick a bit old and crappy looking? Cause if so..then its not mine but someone elses who left it at my place.

For OHN6 Jaz I could bring a TV...maybe two but its pushing it for two. But yeah...that reminds me i gotta get work off for it. Whats the date if you know Jaz?

unreon

Smash Ace
Yay new banners! I'd like to change my Link to blood red, please :):)

EDIT: Hmmm Jaz I don't know what's happening to my siggy. I checked my profile and it does have
. Don't know why it's not working -_-

Dedu

Smash Lord
>_>

I'm not an energy drink fan. Tho I do drink them from time to time to get that buzz for boring uni 6 - 9 lectures thru the week.

I don't think I'll go to uni tomorrow as I'll have a UBER busy weekend and intend on finishing my assignment so I have Uni out of the effing way.

C0d3M0nk3y

Smash Apprentice
Reminder to all that if you're coming to OHN6 don't forget to pre-reg - it's $10 off the normal price of $35.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Just out of curiousity, I know smash is in, but is there an ad I can find somewhere or like a poster or something that has Smash bros in OHN as well as the Street Fighter games?

Dedu

Smash Lord
ooo pre reg. Looks like the benefits will outweigh this time compared to SMASH! at UNSW. Not to mention skipping a potentially long queue that might appear at OHN6 during registrations XD.

I am now officially 21 years old. Woo hoo no more overseas alcohol/gambling restrictions! XD

EDIT:
Sydney Smashers: I've put down your info as you guys hadn't even touched the Wiki site yet... I'm not sure if MeteorMaster and Teh Brown One are still involved smashwise.

If you feel something's wrong with your info, you have three options:
1. Fix up your own personal info on the wiki site. As in name changes, address changes, and even bank pin number infos. Not to mention personal life dtls like whether you have a gf or if you moved out of home.
2. Complain about it.
3. Do nothing at all.

Bjay

Smash Lord
ZOMG I'M XENOPOSTING.

Seriously though, if you wanna play Smash, tell me on MSN. I'm willing to let anyone come over and play Smash till 5PM. So yeah, come if you want, there's no food this time though, so bring your own food. :p

xeno

Smash Ace
Bjay, you could TRY going to other people's meets like.. once or something. It's cool. You won't die on public transport. Unless you tell people you play Peach.. they might feel gimped.

I just realized Jaz could gimp our signatures by editing his imagebucket. LOL.

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Error...

ooo pre reg. Looks like the benefits will outweigh this time compared to SMASH! at UNSW. Not to mention skipping a potentially long queue that might appear at OHN6 during registrations XD.

I am now officially 21 years old. Woo hoo no more overseas alcohol/gambling restrictions! XD

EDIT:
Sydney Smashers: I've put down your info as you guys hadn't even touched the Wiki site yet... I'm not sure if MeteorMaster and Teh Brown One are still involved smashwise.

If you feel something's wrong with your info, you have three options:
1. Fix up your own personal info on the wiki site. As in name changes, address changes, and even bank pin number infos. Not to mention personal life dtls like whether you have a gf or if you moved out of home.
2. Complain about it.
3. Do nothing at all.
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... error
Two, cannot enter, name doesn't work, underscore, name is wrong, can't edit, @#$%! currently playing smash now even knowing that my world is ever getting harder to play... and yes i am a pirate ninja JESUS and part toaster... So lets get awesome... KENYANS

Bjay

Smash Lord
Bjay, you could TRY going to other people's meets like.. once or something. It's cool. You won't die on public transport. Unless you tell people you play Peach.. they might feel gimped.

I just realized Jaz could gimp our signatures by editing his imagebucket. LOL.
Huh? I ALWAYS go to meets. :/ I obviously won't go if I have something to do or something is stopping me.

You just don't usually see me around cause I have to leave early.

Jaz

Smash Ace
he has a life i'm assuming ._.
or a restricted one... unlike xeno who has the freedom of the world and we all secretly envy him
am i saying xeno doesn't have a life?
bah who needs em i threw mine away ages ago ;)

Top Bottom