• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
kulla - good fkn work man. good fkn work. the smash community, i guess, is the same as every other video game community. angry, self-righteous, and unintelligent.

note: obviously i don't mean every member of the community. just the dickheads who got angry at kullas post, and others like them.
Thanks, though I'm sure only a few other people what you are talking about...I had alot of fun doing it...It was my first attempt and I think it went rather....swimmingly...Trolling is fun

xeno

Smash Ace
Thanks, though I'm sure only a few other people what you are talking about...I had alot of fun doing it...It was my first attempt and I think it went rather....swimmingly...Trolling is fun
What post *is* he talking about? Did I miss some important SSS proposal?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Hahaha, I enjoyed every moment. How true it is, many of the things that happened.

Sylvan

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I'm wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm new, and I want to add more Aussies to my friend list. But if I go to the wii number post, its hard to tell who will be active . . . I don't want to make a new topic asking for friend codes, as that'll probably get locked. Whats the best way to go about getting some FC's of active people?

(sorry if this in the wrong topic)

Bjay

Smash Lord
hey guys, I'm wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm new, and I want to add more Aussies to my friend list. But if I go to the wii number post, its hard to tell who will be active . . . I don't want to make a new topic asking for friend codes, as that'll probably get locked. Whats the best way to go about getting some FC's of active people?

(sorry if this in the wrong topic)
You can always post in that thread instead. That should give you a good idea of who's active or not as well.

We have a few Sydney people who go on Wi-Fi and I'm sure would like to have a match with you.

Unfortunately I would like to but I barely go on Wi-Fi so my chances of being able to have a match with you is zilch.

xeno

Smash Ace
Oh, THAT troll. Heh! Nice one Kulla.
When I first played Brawl I posted in the the General Discussion saying "I played Brawl today and you have'nt and it sucks *** and Sakuri HATES YOU". It got closed pretty fast.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Contra..diction? You two could organize a match on msn ya know. wtf?
MSN? When did I state that?

Uh, there are far more reasons for not being able to play on Wi-Fi than MSN.

I have plenty of people I still owe matches too, lucky I made up a bit of it at meets and what not >_>

xeno

Smash Ace
MSN? When did I state that?

Uh, there are far more reasons for not being able to play on Wi-Fi than MSN.

I have plenty of people I still owe matches too, lucky I made up a bit of it at meets and what not >_>
Well, you said "I'd like to, but I don't get on wi-fi much"; since you didn't state the reason why you don't get on wi-fi much I inferred that you generally didn't enjoy the random matches on it.
MSN was not a reason to.. not play wi-fi. :p I was just encouraging you two to contact each other and organize a set!

S.D

Smash Master
Kulla - much respect, showed the arrogance and stupidity of a lot of people.

All I want to know is, how long it took you to write that second post.

Dedu

Smash Lord
bwha? kulla does Ice?
Lol what happened with that convo we had when we were with wubbles?[/jokes]

How's the recovery so far? I'd like to come round and say hi!

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
lol Kulla nice work. Some of the responses you got were pretty funny; a fair few people assumed Australian player = got the game 2 weeks ago therefore sucks ;).

Better not let IGIF see your thread or he'll be inspired to create one himself in Melee Discussion titled "I am better than YOU!"

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Earthbound is the best game I have ever played :)

Wow I didn't realise there were any other Claus mains - I thought you were an Olimar player? Surely he would look rockin on a banner.

Maybe one of us lucas and one claus?

>___> Claus is only my favourite video game character ever (hell, you may have even noticed he is my avi as well). I would be cutting off my own hands if I ever stopped using him... I could have Olimar on my banner... but I would have rather the character that I like and use most.

If they are sillhouettes, how can we tell the difference between Lucas and Claus? (I would still prefer Claus though, if you don't mind.) =/

EDIT: Wow Kulla... 5 pages... lol @ angry MK players

unreon

Smash Ace
Kulla! STOP POSTING LIKE THAT!

I'm concerned about your hand >=(

But I must say Kulla, that you have balls the size of melons to make that post.

PS: And who is this 'Kevin' who mains Falco and wrote that giant shine FAQ? Why have I not played him yet >=(

S.D

Smash Master
>___> Claus is only my favourite video game character ever (hell, you may have even noticed he is my avi as well). I would be cutting off my own hands if I ever stopped using him... I could have Olimar on my banner... but I would have rather the character that I like and use most.

If they are sillhouettes, how can we tell the difference between Lucas and Claus? (I would still prefer Claus though, if you don't mind.) =/
Good point lol

If in the end there is any difference Claus is all yours, maybe I should get Ness, even though I don't really main him, or maybe Mr. Saturn! although he's not really a character...

Bjay

Smash Lord
Good point lol

If in the end there is any difference Claus is all yours, maybe I should get Ness, even though I don't really main him, or maybe Mr. Saturn! although he's not really a character...
Mr. Saturn!!! Hell yeah!

I can't recall the amount of times (there's so many), when Mr. Saturns, Beam Swords, Dot Faces and Stitch Faces helped me so much. Hahahaha I like how I used to just randomly throw stitch faces like they were a normal turnip =P

Bombs weren't really helpful to me, although they always did provide a nice surprise factor, which usually costed one's stock.

rawrrrrrrrrrrr **** I want to know more about the biweeklies! lol.

DISCUSS!

unreon

Smash Ace
Reiterating the fact that the sigs should be just a black silhouette of the character. Seeing their faces makes it look kinda lame.

I would like a Falco + ROB banner :D

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Dedede is an obese penguin.

I'd like Link on mine please if everyone's getting one

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
This is kinda breaking the rules for advertising but i think it would be a pretty good idea

i do YAA (young achievers). If you don't know what that is well is basically where you gotta set up your own company with a bunch of other high school kids, make a product and sell it. We sell Rings

I was thinking it would be kinda cool to have a s3 ring (a ring with Sydney smash scene engraved on it). As you guys are working so hard on expanding the community i reckon having a community ring would be kinda cool, maybe have your brawl name engraved on the inside.

So i would like to hear your thoughts on this idea, for a community ring or maybe just for yourself

We have a facebook group up with pictures, if you're interested just search euphorya and join

Top Bottom