• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

swordgard

kr3wman

Smash Master
correct expression is 'we da best'

correct expression is 'Flower Power'

sorry for ruining your oh so grand thread.

Sanu

Smash Champion
don't congratulate, dude is arrogant as ****

suck on my left mantitty inui

:cool:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The patriotic side you guys bring to smash is actually very disturbing. USA, or at least NJ, goes very far in terms of trashtalking just to "cheer" for their own. Its very disrespectful.
Translation:

NJ was being normal

GL playing in NYC if you ever go there, it's rough even for NJ players

Smash players are lighter on the trash talk and cheering and stuff than players of other games, btw

You entered a national tournament in my state and you're from another country; you should have known people would have been cheering for me, and I'm surprised people like Ally and Holy didn't warn you that USA events are loud

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Translation:

NJ was being normal

Smash players are lighter on the trash talk and cheering and stuff than players of other games, btw

You entered a national tournament in my state and you're from another country; you should have known people would have been cheering for me, and I'm surprised people like Ally and Holy didn't warn you that USA events are loud
Oh wow wtf lmao.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Swordgard was mad ****ing cool. Thanks again for letting me stay in your hotel room dude. Mad love to you, Ally, Holy, and King Kong.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah swordgard is really cool and really good

but he needs to learn that nationals are loud as **** lmao

especially in NY/NJ

Smash = babies compared to players of other **** like SSF4 and MvC2

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
The Hero of Time has spoken, other gaming communities are loud. We know dude, stop putting down the smash community so much lol.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Translation:

NJ was being normal

Needs. More. Salt.

Meh, I think I lost the 2nd set regardless of crowd, mostly you outplaying me, I don't recall the crowd being that noisy second set. I am mostly concerned with the nature of the trashtalk, if I lost to you thats my fault, I just find it kind of not cool how say for example malcoms friend come over just to insult holy while hes playing him.

Its funny cause otherwise I am pretty much the only one here who isn't saying I should have beat you and isn't going "why did you lose to inui".

swordgard

Smash Hero
oh okay

yeah second set was crazy close, even on Brinstar lmao

GJ

be ready for noise and trash talk next time
Yeah, my beef with trashtalk is different from the actual problem I had first match. I don't mind what people are saying when im playing, it was mostly so much noise I felt like yelling "stfu!" in 1st set. Not 2nd set though. I just find you guys often take trashtalking out of hand, mostly its irrespectuous. On the other hand, I can john all I want, but realistically I need not only to learn to deal with the noise and to simply get better. Working on it atm.

Hype

Smash Lord
You should download an audio file of a crowd and put it on your iPod, then just listen to that while you play. My friend who goes to rubik's cube tourneys said he was going to do that, I don't know if he ever did though.

Top Bottom