• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swf Survivor: We Have A Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh my...

I guess you guys dont feel like doing the challenge...

Okay, well, in the spirit of the game, We are now in tribal counsel! Pm your votes to me by...well...however long it takes you to realize that this is still going on. If you take more than 3 days I'll pm whomever has not yet voted.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Commonyoshi was the mafia but it doesnt matter...

And sorry arkengate, you really can't be put back in. Unless someone is really inactive and wants to drop out...

Also remember: All items must be used before the final 3, so you have from now to the end of the next tribaaal counsel to use em'

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Okay everyone, after I thought of everything we culd possibly do in the final four, I've come up with something I think you guys will enjoy. Simple, quick, rapid fire challenges till' the end.

First off, after the vote, Marshigio Is OUT O' HERE!!

So, the remaining contenders are:

Commonyoshi
Riciardos
Blackadder
MysticKenji

Alright everyone, everyone prepare yourselves for some crazy riddles and posting challenges - This is: LOMBARDI'S LIGHTNING ROUND!!!

First challenge, everyone still in has to make a post in this thread ASAP. Doesn't have to be special, just a post for the game. Last of the fur to post is eliminated on the spot! GO!!!

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
commonyoshi makes me wanna drop my pants.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Boooom!!!

Crackalacka booooom!!!

The first victim of Lombardi's Lightning Round was Mystic Kenji Innactivity/life/timezones are no fault of his, but that's just how it works. MysticKenji Is OUT!!!

We're keepin' em' comin at ya. This next one is not based on speed, it is based on consistency.

I will post a riddle. The three of you, Blackadder, Commonyoshi and Riciardos, will think about it if you need, then Pm your answers to me.

(Riddles are in Italics) First riddle:

There is a tree with nine apples on it. You take 6 apples. Now how many do you have?

This is like the last round of a spelling bee. If all of you get this right, I stick up another and so on until someone gets one wrong. Get one wrong and you lose. After 4 months and 16 other players, wouldn't it suck to lose to a ridlle?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's been roughly more then two month for your game, not 4

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23 23

Pick 23

Quote this in your pm to me and underline the answer. This is a weird one. You have to pick the 23. I'll elaborate later. Go

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
By later, I meant when I get the time...which is now.

As you can see, there alot of 23's. You need to pick 23.

Q: How the hell am I supposed to know which one to pick?

A: You have to pick the one that stands out as "23". Pick the 23 that is more 23 than all the others. Just think about it, theres no time limit.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I feel like such a fool now, I was almost 100% sure that I knew what was going on between the other players before I died, even though I wasn't communicating with any of them, they left blatantly obvious clues in their posts(except for riciardos). I was thinking about posting something in here to save me, but was trying to figure out what would work the best, since I knew I was probably going to die either way due to these **** alliances. The only other option I had was to guess who didn't vote for me, and then add my vote alongside theirs. Then again, that's assuming that only 2 people voted for me, which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Anyway, I got butt buddied' to death because someone(s) was a tool, as he proved earlier in the game. I just wish this game gave you a chance to be more independent, instead of half the game be a popularity contest. It would've been a lot more interesting then. It's pretty clear to me who's going to win this game now, but I'll elaborate more on that at the end of the game when we reveal everything(though I won't name anyone).

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I feel like such a fool now, I was almost 100% sure that I knew what was going on between the other players before I died, even though I wasn't communicating with any of them, they left blatantly obvious clues in their posts(except for riciardos). I was thinking about posting something in here to save me, but was trying to figure out what would work the best, since I knew I was probably going to die either way due to these **** alliances. The only other option I had was to guess who didn't vote for me, and then add my vote alongside theirs. Then again, that's assuming that only 2 people voted for me, which I'm sure wasn't the case.

Anyway, I got butt buddied' to death because someone(s) was a tool, as he proved earlier in the game. I just wish this game gave you a chance to be more independent, instead of half the game be a popularity contest. It would've been a lot more interesting then. It's pretty clear to me who's going to win this game now, but I'll elaborate more on that at the end of the game when we reveal everything(though I won't name anyone).

Well, the problem is, we can't take strangers to an island where they are stranded, hungry, and tired. There really isn't a way to re-create that. Plus, right now it's all skill.

But for the riddle, everyone...passed, mainly cause this riddle was confusing in the answer department.

Commonyoshi questioned it and gave a logical reason why there is no way to get the answer, Riciardos supported what common said but in an answer, and Blackadder got what was originally intended to be the right answer.

Everyone made it, next riddle in a few minuites...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Bump again:
WE HAVE OUR WINNER!!!!

Commonyoshi has won the game. Beat 16 people. Blackadder & Rici both said "Mushroom" Common said "The word mushroom"

We obviously don't have any "real" prizes, but you (commonyoshi) have still won two things:

1. Pride, you have beaten most of all forum gamers

2. If desrired* you can be co-manager of my next "big" forum game event. That will either be SWF survivor 2 or a new game I thought up about weaponry.

Commonyoshi, Pm if you want to co-manage. Congragulations!

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ah yes, I knew there was something behind that one. Can't believe I fell for that.

Congratz Commonyoshi, oh Mighty Lord!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hurray Common, the only guy in our alliance that didn't betray me

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I could go with the humble approach and congratulate everyone on a nice game, but I wont.

Bite me, suckas!

And thanks, but no thanks to your invitation as co-manager. That's not something I'm really interested in.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Nice goin' there Common. ;):)

Though I can't shake the feeling that the big-finale game was somewhat anti-climatic, but that may have been the point.
Still!
No point in thinking too hard on it.

Well done to Common!

Rici

BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
This was actually a pretty fun game, along some tiny flaws in it.

I'm bumping this BECAUSE THERE NEEDS TO BE A NEW ONE! I ALMOST WON THIS **** DAMMIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom