• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Swf Survivor: We Have A Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Hey I'm safe too right?!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Marshigio FTW!!
in other words I support marshigio

(u owe me big time)
haha I guess I do, considering I needed you guys to vote for me at the very last minute. A big, "I O U" and an I love you to all who helped. :embarrass

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Hey I'm safe too right?!

Yes, you are, sorry...

Demoncaterpie: 1/5
Riciardos: Safe
Blackadder: Safe
Commonyoshi: Safe
MysticKenji: Safe
Marshigio: Safe

Okay, Demoncaterpie is out now, he had the least support by far...

Demoncaterpie is out!!!

The next challenge will be like a mafia game...sort of. It will start later today.

The people who are still in the game are:

Blackadder
Riciardos
Commonyoshi
Marshigio
MysticKenji

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swfOh My goodness, Bump!

Sorry for taking so long, SWF was un-available, I had stuff to do, but you know, exuces don't help right ow, On to the Next Challenge!!

Okay, here's the deal. This is going to be a very special version of mafia. A Dethy style game. See the link at the top to view the rules of this style. Also, if you don't know how to play mafia at all, just click "Back to menu" on the webpage. I will pm the roles to all of you very soon.

Now, If you die in the mafia ame, you are NOT out in survivor. If the single mafia member wins, they're vote in the next tribal counsel will count as two. If the town wins, the mafia member CANNOT vote at the next tribal counsel.[.B]

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You're going to have us play a game that's longer than the actual game we intended to play? Pretty sly way to get that mafia game you wanted to start up faster than you were told to.

I'm up for it, but don't be surprised if Bahamut or Eor disallow this.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You can't turn a game into another game >:{

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ba-ha-wa?
So now I have to learn how to play Mafia AND this game? Sweet Jesus.

*Goes to read rules on Mafia..if I can be arsed*

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
No no, I'm not tryin to make my mafia game or anything, this is supposed to be a short, tiny, quick mafia game. I certainly can't get the mafia game I plan in here, I did this for three reasons:

1. Thinking of challenges is hard
2. It's pretty ideal; It's strategic, involves alliance and trust, all the survivor elements, especialy in this kind of mafia game
3. It would be pretty fun I think

So, if you really feel necessary to not let 5 people play a small mafia game inside this, then don't. Then I will need to think of another challenge and pretty much make my life overflow. I suppose I will wait to send out roles until further notice.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As long as it really is small and short. Change it to only two days and it'll be fine.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh sorry, (bump) I got confused with the night roles and such. This game will now be more active, so it can progress.

Anyway, here is what happened i the night:

Marshigio was sitting in his lawnmower outside of his house (at midnight) when he saw a strange figure approaching in the distance. The moonlight showed his face as he drew out a large blow gun. He lifted it at marshigio slowly. He jumped out of the lawnmower and sprinted toward his door. He felt a snap in his leg and noticed a dart in his bloody leg. He started feeling dizzy, but started yelling at the top of his lungs to get the attention of the neigbors. He yelled "I know who the mafia is!! Listen!!!" One house's lights turned on, only for it's owner to hear marshigio's last words: "The mafia member Is-" then he dropped to the ground. Role:Cop (no specifications on his sanity).

Day one begins. You may all discuss the results of your investigations. Marshigio may not say anything. You can all vote to lynch today, or, once you're all done conversing, trade the lynching for another night of investigations.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Are we? Does it even matter?
I always preferd the earlier challenges.
The the "figure out the acronym" one, or the song lyrics one.
These newer ones seem to ambitious to early.

Rawr, I'm constantly confused. XD
I did like the "gather names to support you" game. That was cute fun, though the 5 number thing was to easy for ALL of us.

Anyways, what are we meant to do?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
4 Cops - 1 will always get the wrong reading(insane), 1 will always get the right one(Normal), 1 will always get a mafia reading(Paraniod), and 1 will always get a cop reading(Naive).
1 mafia - Kills one person every night

None of the cops know their sanity. The mafia is trying to blend in and lie to make the cops turn on eachother. The cops must converse and tell everyone whareadings they got for who, and they logicly try to figure out eachthers sanity and find the mafia. Everyday, the remaining people in the game vote to lynch someone. You try to lynch the mafia if you either know who the mafia is or have a hunch. The cops win when the afia is dead. The mafia wins when there is only one cop left.

Does everyone get it? If not I suppose I could think up a new one, but just try it. Tip: (Including the mafia) Everyone say who they investigated and what their reading was. Mafia, make something up.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I say we kill nobody yet, we need to have a no-lynch this day so everybody can investigate another person so we can compare our results.

No-lynch is usually in favor of mafia in normal mafia games, but since we're all cops and there is only 1 mafia, I think this is the better choice.

Vote: No-lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom