• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Pokemon Ladder (Shoddy/WiFi)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Who is the very best? Like no one ever was? Well, let's find out. Every time you battle another SWF member on Shoddy or WiFi, post the results here. There will be both a Shoddy and a WiFi ladder, along with monthly and total results.

Here's what the rankings will look like:

(Ladder number). (User name [Screen name]): (Number of wins)/Number of losses)/(Number of draws) ~ (Win-to-lose ratio)

Example:

1. Umbreon [Umbreon]: >9000/0/0 ~ 9000:0

Shoddy Ladder

Zook [Zook]
Mothrayas [WouW]
Mewter [MEWTER]
Lorb Bowser [Hoboloke]
KawaiiBunny! [Nyah]
D13 [D13]
ChiboSempai [ChiboSempai]
Barrage [timssu]
bowser king [bowser_king77]
supermarth64 [supermarth64]
karthik_king [karthik_king]
The wrath of Koarin [TheWrathOfKoarin]
zrky [Z-R]
Tarmogoyf [TheTarmogoyf]

WiFi Ladder

Zook [Dimes]
Mewter [MEWTER/Ihsorak]
KawaiiBunny! [Karina]
ChiboSempai [Chibo]

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Maybe we should have people's names here so we actually know we're battling them...

Mewter

Smash Master
Shoddy: MEWTER
DPP: MEWTER (Diamond), Ihsor@k (Platinum, but with an "a" instead of @)

Man, am I original. :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Shoddy: Hobobloke

Maybe someone here can help. When I open shoddy it comes up with the normal Java starting message then sasy "Unable to launch the application" I've seen people on smogon are having the same problem but there seems to be no solution. Anyone got any ideas?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LordBowser, I have no clue what that could be.

DDPt - Karina
Shoddy - Nyah

D13

Smash Ace
Maybe someone here can help. When I open shoddy it comes up with the normal Java starting message then sasy "Unable to launch the application" I've seen people on smogon are having the same problem but there seems to be no solution. Anyone got any ideas?
Have you tried uninstall reinstall? Maybe you need to update java or something.

On shoddy I'm D13. I probably won't be super active in this thread.

Mewter

Smash Master
I've had that happen to me before, and all that was needed to fix it was a reinstallation (after downloading it... again). My Shoddy worked again, after that.

If that doesn't work, then try reinstalling the latest Java. That's all I can think of. :ohwell:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Shoddy - timssu

Don't know how active I'll be though. I kinda haven't even touched shoddy since the last tournament NU battle. This might spark the fire I need though. Who knows?

And DS is just meh. If I ever get around to actually getting a team together, I'll post my name.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
...The name I Picked for my character in DPPT was Dawn...

Because I Picked Dawn

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Shoddy: Hobobloke

I used to have this problem. Are you loding it from your desktop? It won't let me load it from there, but if I click on my stact option at the bottom, go into my programs, then click on shoddy, it has shoddy, and run shoddy. Run shoddy loads the program, but just shoddy gives me the message you have.

I dunno if it will help.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
It is TG, download it.

http://shoddybattle.com/

It's essentially pokeymanz on the internet. You can make whatever team you want on there, and battle other people.

Not as satisfying as doing it on your DS for wi-fi though, which I'm starting to do now and enjoying.

WouW

Smash Lord
In-game speedrunning is way different than competitive Pokémon fighting. Probably a nice run you have there and you're probably the best at that but you're most likely not 'the best' in actual competitive fights.

Also, I am the best...

at being myself.

UltimateDariusX

Smash Rookie
Agreed on that note. However, I have never been beaten in competitive Pokemon either (althought I will admit that since 4th generation I have not gotten a battle ready team and taken it to Wi-fi)

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
Shoddy: Pizzapie

I'll edit in my Diamond name after I import one of my shoddy teams via PokeSav.

Top Bottom