• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe SWF Mario Kart Events Thread [Definite Return for Mario Kart 8 :)]

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
jeeeez. :p gatlin, i cant belive that you are still here! XD just came by to say hi. Ive gotten alot more done :3 I dont hack anymore but i do make customtracks though :p

:phone:

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I know. I have been creating custom levels for Super mario galaxy 2.5 in hex :p Could I possibly join back? Hacking got boring.
Also i was young when i joined. I was not that smart XD:phone:

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Rightio, not a clan, so anyone is welcome to just join in and stuff :p No need to ask.

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Oh. Fail :p Anyways, I have gotten better at Mkw than I ever was. I will give ya my fc later. Also , do i have to wear the SWF tag on my mii name (yes. I bet) and could have hacked mii symbols (it will be readable) and 1 last thing. What is the current topic right now? in other words, when will the next tourney be? ( i will catch up!)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Oh. Fail :p Anyways, I have gotten better at Mkw than I ever was. I will give ya my fc later. Also , do i have to wear the SWF tag on my mii name (yes. I bet) and could have hacked mii symbols (it will be readable) and 1 last thing. What is the current topic right now? in other words, when will the next tourney be? ( i will catch up!)
SWF tag is not necessary
Hacked characters are alright
Currently there is no event, hopefully for this Sunday some idea will appear.

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
k. Im good with sunday nights...sometimes. But i can play MKW at night sometimes, too. Sometimes custom tracks, sometimes legit. wow. I said sometimes alot.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I'm coming back to the nights.

Today, it looks like brawl wifi pissed me off the most.......
I'm down for some races right now if anybody wants to join in.

Especially you, BSP. Just to show you that wiimote+nunchuk does not suck.

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I am warning you people...I pwn on mkw bad. Im such a troll :p jk I play fair. And why dont we have a SNES tornament? You can only be a character from the Snes game and can only choose a track from the Snes game. (Either that or just retro teams)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Evil luigi are you gonna play like a troll?? :awesome: welcome back

I don't know if I can play this Sunday but I kinda want to do a FFA knock out. Or some type of KO

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It was only two races. Mom just turned off the router, so I couldn't do anything.

Btw, the second race was absolute bull. I had first place and a red shell screwed me over.
Jesus christ, I can't stand this game.

BSP

Smash Legend
I used to be in first place just like you

Then, I took a red/blue/green/banana/bullet/POW/lightning/megashroom/shroom/goldenshroom to the knee

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'd be interested in playing MKWii but I live in Australia, haven't played it in months and am pretty bad at the game.

If other people suck too and there's restrictions on the races (eg. no flame runner Mach bike etc.).

Also does anyone know why some vehicles have different names in different countries? For example here the flame runner is called the bowser bike. There's a couple of others too.

:phone:

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Hmm....My friend code is now 0518-9388-3859
Also, I will be using Texture hacks while we play, but that doesn't affect anything :3
I hope that I will catch up in points :p

Anybody down to play MKW Tonight at 8:45 EST?

BSP

Smash Legend
I'll put it in when I get on

Edit: I'm on my way now. I hope we don't run into any really good people because I feel like using Mario.

Edit2: ...or you can join me

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
kk I havnt played legit for awhile now :/

:phone:I will be "Peanut" Gonna be daisy. Joined. Prepare to be pwned! loljk Have fun :)

EvilLuigi

Smash Apprentice
i have done good :p only 2nd place.

:phone: I cant beat you. I got slammed into the wall from dopeless. he is trolling me! meep. 5th :/ Wall-Slammers!
Woh. Im tired. GGs! I hope to play tomarrow.

-Final-

Aria♪
Dude, I've been using Funky for the last few weeks, and once I switched back to B. Daisy, I think I instantly got like 80% better.

I think I've just gotten used to being light, since I really don't have the problem of being pushed around that much.

Except at the beginning of Rainbow Road... That thing is freakin stupid. I get pushed off there 9 times out of 10.

:quill:

BSP

Smash Legend
You and Peachy are exceptions are something, idk how yall do it. If light works for you, I say stick with it.

Top Bottom