• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Marathon Day - Complete!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Yeah, I agree. I think these kind of set-ups are well suited for marathon games. I know about other balanced games but I don't exactly remember them.

:059:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
in /F

can we do longer periods? like 35 min days? 20 is really restricting, its making it play more like aim mafia

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh wow. Lol. M sister literatly just came up to me and asked if I want to play baseball with her. At 11pm. >.> This doesn't happen to often, so I'm going to have to out of /f last minute. Sorry guys. :(

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Hmm, yeah, doesn't look like there is going to be much more activity, so I'll call this Marathon day complete and we'll do the next one with more advance planning since this one went fine being spur of the moment.

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks Xiivi. I had a lot of fun.

I'm silly. I thought the whole thing was repeating today. But the 6/18 was for 1am. t.t Otherwise I would have convinced me and Chisa to play in the 1am slot. We almost did. Ah well.

Top Bottom